Hot List 2012: Digital Winners
Editor of the Year
Last year, when the former music producer turned Engadget editor parted ways with AOL after butting heads with management, few would have believed Joshua Topolsky would within months come to lead the most dynamic new tech-news outlet. Topolsky and members of his Engadget crew joined forces at Vox (which already published the sports site SB Nation), launching The Verge a year ago to rave reviews. With an obsessive work ethic and a tightly knit team, Topolsky has grown a deeply dedicated audience (2 million unique visitors on iPhone 5’s launch date alone) and has helped produce some of the most compelling and visually arresting journalism in the tech space‚ or any space.
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- Why This New York Agency Is Taking All 42 of Its Employees to Japan for the Holidays
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year
- Samsung Choreographs an Awesome Human Kaleidoscope for Its Gear S2 Watch
- Slack Just Took Over 4 Cities With Its First Big, Extremely Bubbly Ad Campaign