Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
A disorganized presentation overshadowed its new content. Blurted one buyer: “Awkward!”
Burlesque circus Lucent Dossier. A wild opening act (also featured in Microsoft’s video content) delivered a hot show—though the onstage fire juggling got literally out of hand at one point.
A harried check-in process and some nonspecific content intros left buyers confused as to what, exactly, was being sold. “They missed a few key opportunities to really hammer home the impact and importance of Xbox,” said Redniss.
- Designer Shows Off His Big Talent in the World's Smallest Portfolio
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- The World's 18 Best Outdoor Campaigns of 2014-2015
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- This Remarkable Ad Shows Just How Science Can Improve Real People's Lives