Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
A disorganized presentation overshadowed its new content. Blurted one buyer: “Awkward!”
Burlesque circus Lucent Dossier. A wild opening act (also featured in Microsoft’s video content) delivered a hot show—though the onstage fire juggling got literally out of hand at one point.
A harried check-in process and some nonspecific content intros left buyers confused as to what, exactly, was being sold. “They missed a few key opportunities to really hammer home the impact and importance of Xbox,” said Redniss.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- K-Pop Group Twerks to the (Really) Oldies in First Classical Music Video Ever
- Author Brilliantly Recreates Famous Meals From Literature
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder
- Hair in a Can? This Insane Product Demo Might Actually Be Real