Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
A disorganized presentation overshadowed its new content. Blurted one buyer: “Awkward!”
Burlesque circus Lucent Dossier. A wild opening act (also featured in Microsoft’s video content) delivered a hot show—though the onstage fire juggling got literally out of hand at one point.
A harried check-in process and some nonspecific content intros left buyers confused as to what, exactly, was being sold. “They missed a few key opportunities to really hammer home the impact and importance of Xbox,” said Redniss.
- Account Coordinator Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York (US)
- Associate Online Editor Car and Driver Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- Health Communications Specialist FDA Silver Spring, Maryland
- News Director DeSales Media Group, LLC Brooklyn, New York
- Why It’s Time to Kill Advertising as We Know It and Start Building 'Storyworlds'
- Chipotle Marketing Exec Indicted in Major Crackdown on Cocaine Buyers in New York
- Patriotic People Are Shocked to Learn Where They Really Came From in This Viral Ad
- The World's 24 Best Commercials of 2015-2016
- When Coke's Jordan Spieth Ad Shoot Was Rained Out, They Made Something Even Better