Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
A disorganized presentation overshadowed its new content. Blurted one buyer: “Awkward!”
Burlesque circus Lucent Dossier. A wild opening act (also featured in Microsoft’s video content) delivered a hot show—though the onstage fire juggling got literally out of hand at one point.
A harried check-in process and some nonspecific content intros left buyers confused as to what, exactly, was being sold. “They missed a few key opportunities to really hammer home the impact and importance of Xbox,” said Redniss.
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Account Director GlassView New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Content Designer E. & J. Gallo Winery Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- The Story Behind These Very Strange Anti-Trump Ads That Popped Up in NYC Today
- Ad of the Day: Nike and LeBron James Open the NBA Season With a Toast to Underdogs
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Wishes He Were Running for President This Year
- Teams From Deutsch and Grey Won the First YouTube Creative Hack With These 6-Second Ads
- Giphy Is Serving Up 1 Billion GIFs a Day, but Is It Making Any Money?