Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
A disorganized presentation overshadowed its new content. Blurted one buyer: “Awkward!”
Burlesque circus Lucent Dossier. A wild opening act (also featured in Microsoft’s video content) delivered a hot show—though the onstage fire juggling got literally out of hand at one point.
A harried check-in process and some nonspecific content intros left buyers confused as to what, exactly, was being sold. “They missed a few key opportunities to really hammer home the impact and importance of Xbox,” said Redniss.
- This Yogurt Brand Found a Clever Workaround to Get in Front of Pokemon Go Players
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- Dove's New Billboards Criticize the Way the Media Discusses Female Athletes' Looks
- Ad of the Day: Nike Gives Babies a Stirring Speech on Unfairness, Ambition and Triumph
- 20 Content Creators Who Are Setting the Bar for Creativity in 2016