Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
A disorganized presentation overshadowed its new content. Blurted one buyer: “Awkward!”
Burlesque circus Lucent Dossier. A wild opening act (also featured in Microsoft’s video content) delivered a hot show—though the onstage fire juggling got literally out of hand at one point.
A harried check-in process and some nonspecific content intros left buyers confused as to what, exactly, was being sold. “They missed a few key opportunities to really hammer home the impact and importance of Xbox,” said Redniss.
- Ad of the Day: Saatchi Turns an Email Into a Beautiful Ad for World Down Syndrome Day
- Coke Drops Unsuspecting Moviegoers Into Sex Scene for Real-Time Ad
- Instagram-Omnicom Deal Signals the Future of Digital Advertising
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in February
- U.S. to Turn Over Control of the Internet