Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
A disorganized presentation overshadowed its new content. Blurted one buyer: “Awkward!”
Burlesque circus Lucent Dossier. A wild opening act (also featured in Microsoft’s video content) delivered a hot show—though the onstage fire juggling got literally out of hand at one point.
A harried check-in process and some nonspecific content intros left buyers confused as to what, exactly, was being sold. “They missed a few key opportunities to really hammer home the impact and importance of Xbox,” said Redniss.
- Vince Vaughn and Co-stars Pose for Idiotic Stock Photos You Can Have for Free
- Vince Vaughn's Hilarious Stock Photos Were Made From These Equally Ludicrous Originals
- How to Pronounce 15 Brand Names You've Probably Been Saying Wrong
- Instagram Unveils New Features for Advertisers, From Carousel-Style Photos to Web Links
- Here's Everything You Need to Know About Mobile Payments