Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
A disorganized presentation overshadowed its new content. Blurted one buyer: “Awkward!”
Burlesque circus Lucent Dossier. A wild opening act (also featured in Microsoft’s video content) delivered a hot show—though the onstage fire juggling got literally out of hand at one point.
A harried check-in process and some nonspecific content intros left buyers confused as to what, exactly, was being sold. “They missed a few key opportunities to really hammer home the impact and importance of Xbox,” said Redniss.
- Dora the Explorer Is a Dream-Crushing Buzzkill in Geico's Excellent New Ad
- Shirts on, Boys. Abercrombie Says It's Done With Sexualized Marketing
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: April 17-24
- Here's the Most Fascinating Slide From BuzzFeed's 2008 Pitch to Investors
- Google Builds a Data Platform That's the Last Piece of Its Ad Empire