Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
A disorganized presentation overshadowed its new content. Blurted one buyer: “Awkward!”
Burlesque circus Lucent Dossier. A wild opening act (also featured in Microsoft’s video content) delivered a hot show—though the onstage fire juggling got literally out of hand at one point.
A harried check-in process and some nonspecific content intros left buyers confused as to what, exactly, was being sold. “They missed a few key opportunities to really hammer home the impact and importance of Xbox,” said Redniss.
- Chuck Norris Does His Own Epic Split in This Festively Insane Holiday Video
- Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Stump for Unicef in Extremely Virtuous Holiday Ads
- Duck Dynasty Will Most Likely Continue—but What a Mess for A&E [Updated]
- Streaming Yule Log on Netflix Has Its Own Hilarious Trailer and Director's Commentary
- Ad of the Day: Nokia Grows a Mullet in Oddest Tablet Spot Ever