Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
A disorganized presentation overshadowed its new content. Blurted one buyer: “Awkward!”
Burlesque circus Lucent Dossier. A wild opening act (also featured in Microsoft’s video content) delivered a hot show—though the onstage fire juggling got literally out of hand at one point.
A harried check-in process and some nonspecific content intros left buyers confused as to what, exactly, was being sold. “They missed a few key opportunities to really hammer home the impact and importance of Xbox,” said Redniss.
- 10 Brands That Got Creative With the Ice Bucket Challenge Without Calling on the CEO
- Ad of the Day: Bissell Cleans a Grimy Subway Floor, but That's Not the Crazy Part
- Life Alert's New Ad is Terrifying, and People Are Not Happy About It
- How Do You Advertise to an Ad Agency? Put Up a Billboard Right Across the Street
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free