Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Here's How Bud Light Designed 200,000 Different Colorful Cans for Music Festivalgoers
- Old Spice Creates a Loony Sci-Fi 'Choose Your Own Adventure' Game on Instagram
- HelloFlo's Creative Team Is Back With an Ad About a 'Fitbit for Your Vag'
- Ad of the Day: Check Out Geico's First Spots in a While Not Made by The Martin Agency
- As the Tech Industry Grows and Diversifies, Digital Agency Dress Codes Now Range 'From Hobo to GQ'