Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad After Complaints About 'Puppy Mill' Humor
- Pierce Brosnan Drives a Whole Different Kind of Getaway Car in Kia's Super Bowl Ad
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- Ad of the Day: Kim Kardashian Mocks Herself Perfectly in T-Mobile's Super Bowl Ad
- The 10 Super Bowl Ads You Won't Want to Miss This Year