Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Online Marketing Analyst ( PPC) BuyerZone Waltham, MA
- Senior Writer/ Reviewer, Business Technology PC Mag New York, NY
- Senior Strategist Vladimir Jones Denver, CO
- Editorial Director, Rollingstone.com Wenner Media New York, NY
- Senior Product Manager - Mobile Publishers Clearing House Port Washington, NY
- Design Team Behind New Verizon Logo Says It's Meant to Be Flexible, Not 'Clever or Flashy'
- Coke Tests Whisper's Advertising Potential in the Most Perfect Way
- Now It's Sherwin-Williams' Turn for a Much-Needed New Logo, Right?
- Fans of the Iconic Woody Wagoneer Are Freaking Out About Its Possible Return
- Ad of the Day: Honda Explores the Strange Art of Precision Walking in This HR-V Spot