Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Dads With Daughters Will Love This Christmas Ad from Dick's Sporting Goods
- This Agency Made a Really, Really Big Deal of Hiring Its 100th Employee, and He Wasn't Expecting It
- Ad of the Day: Fathers Are Thrilled Their Boys Are Men in Old Spice's 'Dadsong'
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2014
- This Great Billboard for a Magic Festival Is Like Its Own Little Magic Show