Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Ad of the Day: You've Never Seen Unboxing Videos Like Samsung's for the Galaxy S6
- Ben & Jerry's Has Brought Back Apple's '1984' as a Burrito Anthem for Stoners
- Groupon Employees Read Their Favorite Sexual Comments About the Nonsexual Banana Bunker
- Nike Turns Can't Into Can in Its Largest Women's Campaign Ever
- Hyundai Sends a Girl's Message of Love to Her Astronaut Dad Watching From Space