Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- This Craigslist 'Missed Connections' Ad, 43 Years in the Making, Is Simply Heartbreaking
- Pornhub Exposes the Different Porn-Watching Habits of Android vs. iPhone Users
- These 27 Young Influentials Are Shaking Up Media, Marketing, Tech and Entertainment
- How Snickers Got Famous Gamers on Twitch to Become Unrecognizable From Hunger
- Infographic: 10 Eye-Popping Marketing Stats From Advertising Week