Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- The iPhone 6 Should Make Mobile Ads a Bigger Deal
- Ad of the Day: Guinness Africa Thrillingly Celebrates Being 'Made of Black'
- 8 Media Buzzwords That We've Lost Forever
- From Moscow to Mumbai, These Agencies Make Today's Best Campaigns
- Jeff Bridges Salutes the Dude's Favorite Beverage in Short Film for Kahlúa