Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Every Brand Wanted a Piece of #TheDress, but Who Wore It Best?
- Ad of the Day: Epic Audi Spot With Marauding Mechanics Is Ridiculously Fun
- Ad of the Day: Facebook Just Made Some of the Truest Ads Ever About Friendship
- Gripping Powerade Spot With Derrick Rose Includes First Ad Narration by Tupac Shakur
- Jose Cuervo Mixes a Margarita in Space and Parachutes It Back to Earth