Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Senior Writer Boston Globe Media Boston, MA
- Digital Marketing Director McMurry/TMG Phoenix, AZ
- Page Six Reporter The New York Post New York, NY
- Associate Creative Director - Quidsi, a subsidiary of Amazon Quidsi Inc. - Amazon Jersey City, NJ
- Real Estate and Interior Design Advertising Sales Haute Media Group New York, NY