Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Senior Communications Specialist Columbia University - School of Nursing New York, NY
- Digital Media Planner iCrossing, Inc. New York, NY
- Advertising Business Analyst WebMD New York, NY
- Manager, Audience & Database | Marketing SourceMedia | Downtown NYC New York, NY
- Email Marketing Coordinator SourceMedia New York, NY
- Ad of the Day: Droga5's Clever Energy Ad Lets People Choose Their Fuel Source
- It Wasn't an April Fools' Joke: Amazon Dash Buttons Are Available Now for $5
- This Remarkable Short Film Set at Costco Explores the Empty Obsession With Shopping
- These Might Be the First Condom Ads That Try to Make You Less Excited
- Ad of the Day: Kim Kardashian Just Made One Seriously Strange Ad for an Energy Drink