Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- How Roger Ailes Built Fox News Into a Media Powerhouse
- Here They Are: The Hottest Shows, Magazines and Digital Brands of 2015
- Hot List: The 24 Digital Brands, Startups and Games That Defined 2015
- Hot List: These Are the Magazines That Made Everyone Take Notice in 2015
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015