Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- News Editor BBC News Washington, DC
- Senior Writer/Editor Masons of California San Francisco, CA
- Digital Advertising Coordinator Wolters Kluwer Health Philadelphia or NYC, PA
- Autodesk Student Ambassador RepNation New York, NY
- Senior Strategic Planner (bilingual) Sensis (National Ad Agency) Los Angeles, CA
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- Instagram's Video Ads Are Finally Live, and Here Are 4 From Major Brands
- Netflix's Fun Outdoor Ads Use 100 Awesome GIFs From Shows and Movies
- Real Beauty? Nah, Victoria's Secret Would Rather Celebrate the 'Perfect Body'
- Here Is the Video of Jerome Jarre's In-Flight Antics That Almost Got Him Arrested