Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Shirts on, Boys. Abercrombie Says It's Done With Sexualized Marketing
- Here's the Most Fascinating Slide From BuzzFeed's 2008 Pitch to Investors
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: April 17-24
- These Posh Videos Show You How to Pronounce Ogilvy & Mather 'Like a Lord'
- An L.A. Agency's Grassroots Drought Initiative Has Grown Into a Citywide Campaign