Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- How a Web Series About Tradition Helped a Beer Brand Reach Millennials
- 9 Interesting and Fun Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week
- Why Amazon Says It Doesn't Care 'What Netflix Is Doing'
- Ad of the Day: Everyday Moments Go From Boring to Badass With This U.K. Energy Drink
- Here's How Bud Light Designed 200,000 Different Colorful Cans for Music Festivalgoers