Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- Under Armour Honors Misty Copeland With Hashtag That Led to a Car Full of Flowers
- This Remarkable Ad Shows Just How Science Can Improve Real People's Lives
- 20 Campaigns That Will Win Lions in Cannes