Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything You Need to Know About 2015's Big Game
- Ad of the Day: Meet the Crazy Cameraman Who Films Every Kill in Call of Duty
- Carl's Jr.'s Super Bowl Ad Is Here, and What a Surprise, It Stars an Almost-Naked Woman
- If Apple Made Milk, and Other Super-Cool Imaginary Product Packaging
- Ad of the Day: Agency Helps Ex-Cons by Turning Their Prison Tattoos Into Something Beautiful