Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- In Vans Ads, Gavin McInnes Explains How to Do Absolutely Everything
- Ad of the Day: Life Jacket Maker's Chilling Site Makes You Feel Like You're Drowning
- See Heineken's 15-Second Film Based on a Fan's Tweet About an Evil Abe Lincoln
- VH1's 'I Will Survive' Anti-Bullying Ad Is Great Fun, but Does It Send a Good Message?