Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Account Executive FCB West San Francisco, CA
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC
- Ad of the Day: People of Color Finally Get White Privilege on Demand With White Squad
- How Instagram Is Changing the Way Brands Look at Photography, Online and Beyond
- Denny's Offers to Partner With Burger King, Since McDonald's Is Being a McChicken
- How a Marketing Agency Broke All the Rules to Become a Lifestyle Brand Beloved by Stars
- Step Aside, Waifs. Ronda Rousey Is Carl's Jr.'s Newest Sandwich-Devouring Ad Star