Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Airbnb Is Winning a Ton of Lions at Cannes for a Slew of Campaigns. Here's Why
- Harvey Nichols and Under Armour Take Top Film Lions at Cannes
- Bayer Disowns Controversial Lion-Winning Ad, Saying BBDO Made It Just to Win Awards
- Snapchat Launches a Colossal Expansion of Its Advertising, Ushering in a New Era for the App
- Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel Showed Up at Cannes to Meet With Advertisers After All