Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Social Media Specialist Catholic Review Baltimore, MD
- Publisher Sales Manager Defy Media Los Angeles, CA
- Direct Marketing Strategist Southern Poverty Law Center Montgomery, AL
- Digital Fundraising Coordinator Southern Poverty Law Center Montgomery, AL
- Admin.Office Assistant $20/HR Murrell-Stack Supplies San Francisco, CA
- This Hipster Business Name Generator Is About to Become Your New Obsession
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2014
- Gillette Posts Image of Its 1904 Razor Design, and Literally Everyone Thinks It's Better Than Today's
- Facebook Lets High-Rolling Brands See What Users Really Think in This Elite Program
- Santa Is Caught With His Pants Down in Poo-Pourri's Hilariously Inappropriate Christmas Ad