Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Project Manager Creative Circle (Project Manager) Plano, TX
- Production and Analytics Coordinator The Urban Institute Washington, DC
- Advertising Sales Representative Amos Media Company Chicago, IL
- Director of Client Strategy Resonate New York, NY
- Web and Social Media Manager Health Resources in Action, Inc. Boston, MA
- Infographic: The Ideal Length of Everything Online, From Tweets to YouTube Videos
- The 9 Best Responses to the Queen's First Tweet
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- Agency Gives You Free Beer for Filling Out Your Timesheets, Because Nothing Else Ever Works
- Air New Zealand Gets More Epic Than Ever With Its Newest Middle-earth Safety Video