Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Account Director, VogueRunway.com Condé Nast New York, NY
- USD30/hr Freelance Video Reviewers (Remote) Blue Ocean Network Anywhere,
- Digital Producer – Business Development and Autos Daily News Jersey City, NJ
- Public Relations Manager IBT Media Inc. New York, NY
- News Reporter Race Forward NYC or LA location Los Angeles, CA
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Omnicom Is Creating One Mega-Studio by Combining 3 Production Departments
- Reality Check: Working at an Agency Is a Pretty Good Life
- Hyundai Just Hacked Instagram With a Quiz That Leads You to the Right SUV
- Twitter Users Think Google Copied Heineken With Its New Logo's Crooked 'e'