Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Associate Media Director MRM//McCann New York, NY
- Web Developer Grey Dog Media West Des Moines, IA
- Assistant Editor - Children's Print & Digital Magazines Cricket Media Chicago, IL
- Regional Video Editor The McClatchy Company Washington, DC
- Account Manager - Advertising Sales & Parternships Grooveshark Gainesville, FL
- Snickers' Brady Bunch Ad Is Here, and It's One of the Funniest Super Bowl Spots Ever
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Wants You to Be a Better Human, Not Just a Better Athlete
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything You Need to Know About 2015's Big Game
- Nearly 15,000 People Are Upset That Nascar's Super Bowl Ad Makes Fun of Being Gluten-Free