Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Ad of the Day: Apple Watch Gets Three Grand 60-Second Spots for Launch Day
- Snapchat Persuades Brands to Go Vertical With Their Video
- The Future May Belong to Web and Mobile Video, but TV Will Survive
- Shirts on, Boys. Abercrombie Says It's Done With Sexualized Marketing
- Check Out the Amazing Welcome Kit This Ogilvy Office Gives Each New Hire