Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- How Jack Daniel's Searched All Over the Country for the Best Bar Stories
- See How Droga5 Actually Made the Insanely Intricate Sets for Moto's New Ads
- Old Spice's Man-Robot Sits Down with Drew Brees, and It's Awkwardly Amusing
- This Dog's Road Trip Stretching Routine Might Be the Best Reason to Buy a Citroen