Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Communications & PR Manager Crain Detroit, MI
- Senior Producer, Leadership Forbes Media, LLC. Jersey City, NJ
- Assistant Internet News Manager Newsday Media Group Melville, NY
- Sr. Entertainment Writer, ¿Qué Más? MamásLatinas New York, NY
- Senior Manager, Creative Services & Media Laspata DeCaro New York, NY
- Tired of Friends and Family Telling You Their Ad Ideas? This Campaign's for You
- IHOP, Waffle House and Dunkin Donuts Are Unimpressed With McDonald's All-Day Breakfast
- These 27 Young Influentials Are Shaking Up Media, Marketing, Tech and Entertainment
- Ready or Not, Here Comes Your First Big Weepy 2015 Holiday Prank Commercial
- Ad of the Day: McDonald's All-Day Breakfast Is Here, and People Are Losing Their Minds