Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Man Shaves Beard Off After 14 Years, and Family Reacts in Shock, in Remarkable Razor Ad
- 8 Intriguing Digital Marketing Stats From the Last Week
- Is Google+ Finally Cooked for Good? Agency Execs Aren't So Sure
- This French Drink Brand Took 7 Days to Post the World's Slowest Facebook Status
- Harrowing Ad About Kids in War Puts a Girl at the Center of a First-Person Shooter