Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Author Brilliantly Recreates Famous Meals From Literature
- K-Pop Group Twerks to the (Really) Oldies in First Classical Music Video Ever
- Ad of the Day: This Wonder Bread Campaign Is the Greatest Thing Since … Well, You Know
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder