Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- What Makes a Great Creative Director? Here's How 10 of Them Answered That Question
- 1960s Adman Makes a Hilarious and Obscene Visit to a Modern Agency (NSFW)
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- The Best Video Ever About the Sheeplike Insanity of Real-Time Marketing
- Here's a Supercut of the Most Hilarious Matthew McConaughey Lincoln Ad Parodies