Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Account Manager - Advertising Sales & Parternships Grooveshark Gainesville, FL
- National Advertising Sales Manager Alaska Dispatch News Anchorage, AK
- Assistant PR Account Executive Lumentus New York, NY
- Senior Content Manager & Digital Strategist Enterprise Community Partners Washington, DC
- Senior Reporter, Government Contracts Law360 New York, NY
- Snickers' Brady Bunch Ad Is Here, and It's One of the Funniest Super Bowl Spots Ever
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Wants You to Be a Better Human, Not Just a Better Athlete
- Retired NFL Stars Follow Their Oddly Specific Dreams in Wix.com's Extended Super Bowl Ad
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- The 10 Best Digital Marketing Stats of the Week