Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Digital Media Planner Garage Team Mazda Costa Mesa, CA
- Website and New Media Manager Americans for the Arts Washington, DC
- Administrative Assistant Education Learning/Social Network Princeton, NJ
- Presidential Campaign Reporters WhoWhatWhy.org New York, NY
- Director of Digital Communications National Youngarts Foundation Miami, FL
- This Cool Tumblr Imagines If Ad Agencies Were Ice Cream Flavors
- Men Face a Gut-Wrenching Choice of Their Own in This Parody of Dove's Doors Ad
- Milton Glaser Explains the Value of Design Beyond Just Selling Stuff
- This Guy Decided to Turn His Boring Office Job Into an Exhilarating GoPro Ad
- How Pepsi, HBO, Denny's and a Dozen Other Brands Are Celebrating 4/20