Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- How Ikea Used This Ad Full of Naked People to Sell Tables
- Ad of the Day: Honda Explores the Strange Art of Precision Walking in This HR-V Spot
- Coke Tests Whisper's Advertising Potential in the Most Perfect Way
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Omnicom Is Creating One Mega-Studio by Combining 3 Production Departments