Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Project Manager Creative Circle (Project Manager) Plano, TX
- Production and Analytics Coordinator The Urban Institute Washington, DC
- Advertising Sales Representative Amos Media Company Chicago, IL
- Director of Client Strategy Resonate New York, NY
- Media Buying Supervisor Thrillist Media Group New York, NY
- Infographic: The Ideal Length of Everything Online, From Tweets to YouTube Videos
- Everything You Hate About Advertising Comes to Video With the Onion-Like 'Advertising Insider!'
- Sony Advertises Its 'Most Beautiful' TV Picture With One of Its Most Beautiful Ads Ever
- Agency Gives You Free Beer for Filling Out Your Timesheets, Because Nothing Else Ever Works
- Flowchart: When You Should (and When You Shouldn't) Work for Free