Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- 3 Ad Campaigns That Got So Big, They Annoyed the Hell Out of Consumers
- How a Web Series About Tradition Helped a Beer Brand Reach Millennials
- 'Food Babe' Debacle Underscores Crisis of Credibility Surrounding What We Eat
- Even Malcolm McDowell Can't Make Lunchables Sophisticated in These Ridiculous Ads
- Ad of the Day: Droga5's Clever Energy Ad Lets People Choose Their Fuel Source