Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Mid to Senior Copywriter LRXD Denver
- Ad of the Day: Netflix Urges You to 'Binge for Love' in Romantic Valentine's Day Ad
- This Agency Creative Director Compiles the World's Weirdest Pinterest Boards
- These Valentine's Day Sweetheart Candies Have Sexy Messages Just for Ad People
- Why Jeep Ran a Vertical Ad on the Super Bowl With 112 Million Watching Horizontal Screens
- The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl 50