Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City
- Adidas Knocks Under Armour Again With This Inspirational 'One in a Billion' Ad for China
- Infographic: How Storytelling Is Helping Brands Sell More Products
- How Agencies Are Shifting Strategies to Compete With Accenture and Deloitte
- Ad of the Day: Lil Buck Defies Gravity in Apple's First Big TV Spot for Its AirPods
- The World's Rudest, Most Passive-Aggressive Billboard Coughs at Nearby Smokers