Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Leave It to a Laxative Brand to Make the Year's Most Uncomfortable Ad
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: July 18-25
- Ad of the Day: Paris Hilton Is Back to Wash Cars and Sex-Eat Some Burgers
- Nike Packages Ultra-Flexible Sneakers in a Tiny Shoebox 1/3 of the Regular Size
- Expedia Travels Back in Time to Recreate Your Best Throwback Thursday Photos