Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Assistant Digital Project Manager Infobase Learning New York, NY
- Creative Media Strategist The New York Times New York, NY
- Product Manager U.S. News & World Report Washington, DC
- Producer - Digital Media Discovery Communications Silver Spring, MD
- Product Manager, Digital Consumer Reports Yonkers, NY
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- Nike Makes One of the Fastest Ads Ever to Sell the Zoom Air Sneaker
- The World's 18 Best Outdoor Campaigns of 2014-2015
- Norwegians Object to Giant Penis Squirting Them With Confetti in PSA Stunt
- Kids' Wildest Dreams Come True in This Beautifully Imaginative Airline Ad