Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Senior Media Sales Account Executive - Klout Lithium Technologies | KLOUT San Francisco, CA
- Senior Media Sales Account Executive - Klout Lithium Technologies | KLOUT New York, NY
- TrueSport Digital Editor US Anti-Doping Agency Colorado Springs, CO
- Writer for Home Design Houzz Palo Alto, CA
- Digital Sales Manager Interactive One Local Atlanta, GA
- 5 Social Media Hacks Every Marketer Should Know
- Totino's Pizza Made 50 Ridiculous Ads Using the World's Worst Stock Photos
- Agency Wants Its Next Art Director to Be Cool, So the Interview Will Be Over Two Days in Vegas
- Ad of the Day: The Potty-Mouth Princesses Are Back to Fight Domestic Violence
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2014