Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Snickers' Brady Bunch Ad Is Here, and It's One of the Funniest Super Bowl Spots Ever
- This Year's Craziest Super Bowl Ad Is From GrubHub and Stars an Angry Flying Burrito
- Watch This Ad Agency Tell Its Staffers They Have to French Kiss Their Clients
- This Apocalyptic Super Bowl Ad for Mophie's Phone Chargers Features the Ultimate Cameo
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything You Need to Know About 2015's Big Game