Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Assistant Editor Mercury Radio Arts Irving, TX
- Experienced Fashion/Lifestyle Publicist Blink PR Hallanda, FL
- Social Media and Communications Assistant Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Washington, DC
- Account Manager, Government Executive Atlantic Media Washington, DC
- Editorial Director NYC Tourist Media Company New York, NY
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- Volvo Really Takes the Plunge in Powerful Ad That Leaves the Car on Shore
- The 5 Artiest Simpsons Couch Gags
- Ad of the Day: Starbucks Tells Your Story, Not Its Own, in First Global Brand Campaign
- GoPro and the NHL Have Signed a Deal That Will Give Hockey Fans a Player’s POV