Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Ad of the Day: Sofia Coppola Directs 4 Oddly Charming Holiday Ads for Gap
- Instagram's Video Ads Are Finally Live, and Here Are 4 From Major Brands
- And Here's What Happens When a White Guy Walks the Streets of NYC for 10 Hours
- This Is Hands Down the Most Messed-Up Halloween Ad You'll See This Year
- One Woman and Her GoPro Reveal the True Nature of Street Harassment