Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Babies' Poop Faces Captured in Glorious Slow Motion in Award-Winning Pampers Ad
- These Compelling Campaigns Are the Gold Standard for Sports Advertising
- How Did an Independent 100-Person Agency Score 8 Cannes Lions? Real-Time GIFs, Mostly
- Ad of the Day: Coca-Cola's Minimalist Can Promotes a World Without Labels
- Nike Celebrates the 'Real Girls of Moscow' With Empowering Ads, Murals and GIFs