Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Digital Assets Summer Intern Cornell Tech New York, NY
- Associate Editor Connection III Entertainment Corp. Los Angeles, CA
- Digital Associate Producer Connection III Entertainment Corp. Los Angeles, CA
- Manager, Strategic Programs - National Journal Atlantic Media Washington, DC
- Editorial Director Reboot with Joe New York, NY
- Guy Proposes to His Girlfriend Using a Skyscraper and a Million Post-it Notes
- Meet the British Brand That Gleefully Hates 'Fatties' and Their Sympathizers
- 12 Digital Marketing Stats You Should Know From the Last Week
- As Dove Debates Beauty, Ram Celebrates Women for Being Strong to the Core
- Ad of the Day: Minute Maid Shows What Children Really Think of Their Parents