Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Ad of the Day: This Incredible Scouting Ad Shows How Lessons Can Last a Lifetime
- McDonald's Wouldn't Create the McWhopper, So I Did, and It's an Abomination
- Is It Worth It? Notes on Life and Career From a Late Adman
- This Clever Amnesty Campaign Imprisons Your Cursor Within a Banner Ad
- Subway Chooses BBDO as Agency to Guide It Into the Post-Jared Era