Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- These Are the Digital Trends Everyone in Tech and Advertising Needs to Know
- If You Like Cute Pigs and Happy Endings, Vodafone Has an Ad for You
- Ad of the Day: Scrabble Tells a Delightful Love Story Entirely in Anagrams
- 3M Makes Retargeted Banner Ads Less Annoying by Turning Them Into Post-it Notes
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About YouTube's First 10 Years