Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Temptations Made a Collar That Finally Gives Your Cat a Human Voice, So It Can Talk to You
- Google Says These 5 Food Trends Are Sweeping America
- Pepsi Embraces the 5-Second Spot, Making 100 of Them for TV and Digital This Summer
- Why the Smartest Video Strategy Focuses on Mobile, Millennials and New Formats
- Larry Wilmore's Ratings Are 55% Lower Than The Colbert Report, and This Clip May Prove Why