Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Head of Inbound Marketing TheSquareFoot New York, NY
- Editor (AAP.org Web Content) American Academy of Pediatrics AAP.org Elk Grove Village, IL
- Traffic Manager American Media, Inc. New York, NY
- Digital Editorial Intern The Hollywood Reporter Los Angeles, CA
- Communications Director Office of City Council Member Ben Kallos New York, NY
- Man Shaves Beard Off After 14 Years, and Family Reacts in Shock, in Remarkable Razor Ad
- Moms Are Bugging Out About This Bugaboo Ad With a Model Jogging in a Bikini
- Clever NFL Ads Imagine What Friends Would Talk About Without Fantasy Football
- Ad of the Day: M&M's Heads Into the Bedroom for a Little 'Tainted Love'
- Why Two Billboards in Massachusetts Were Made to Look Like They're Not Even There