Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in June
- Social Ranking Site Creates a New Battleground for Agency Egos
- Ad of the Day: Dick's Sporting Goods Scores With Another Dramatic Salute to Everyday Athletes
- Adman Is Selling More Than His Crappy Old Car in This Ridiculous Faux-Epic Ad
- Can Brands Ride the Next Wave of Fitness Apps and Wearables?