Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Denny's Offers to Partner With Burger King, Since McDonald's Is Being a McChicken
- Why This Agency Opened a Chain of Fast-Casual Pizza Restaurants
- PSAs From MTV Show How Everyday Phrases Keep Bias in the Mainstream
- Ad of the Day: Old El Paso Brings Brits to Mexico for a Beautifully Shot Tour of Traditional Cuisine
- MTV Is Making Periscopes for Taco Bell During This Weekend's VMAs