Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Marketing Manager Defense Strategies Institute Hoboken, NJ
- Digital Marketing Manager - Display/Media RevZilla.com Philadelphia, PA
- Product/Market Editor The Architect's Newspaper, LLC New York, NY
- Sales Director, AtlanticLIVE Atlantic Media Washington, DC
- Project Manager - International Media PGA TOUR Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
- In 24 Hours, Pirelli's Calendar Showed How Quickly a Brand Can Modernize Its Image
- See the Dark and Controversial Christmas Ad From Germany That Has Everyone Talking
- Microsoft Makes Peace With Apple in a Holiday Stunt That's Surprisingly Sweet
- Mark Zuckerberg Is Giving Away 99% of His Facebook Fortune
- Johnnie Walker, JetBlue and Canada Goose Are Creating Short Films to Connect With Consumers