Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Leave It to a Laxative Brand to Make the Year's Most Uncomfortable Ad
- Japanese Toyota Ad With Dancing Gorilla Is So Preposterous, It's Actually Great
- Expedia Travels Back in Time to Recreate Your Best Throwback Thursday Photos
- Ad of the Day: Every Wave Is Your First in Samsung's Lovely Celebration of Surfing
- Samsung’s Secret to Viral Videos: Load Up on Celebrity Endorsements