Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Frontend Developer, Publishing Technology John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Hoboken, NJ
- Account Manager Jun Group New York, NY
- Account Manager Home Front Communications Washington, DC
- Special Projects Manager / Executive Assistant Pensions & Investments New York, NY
- Mobile Application & Content Development Assista SourceMedia | Downtown NYC New York, NY
- How to Make Your TV Commercials Look Epic, Even on Zero Budget
- Ad of the Day: Scrabble Tells a Delightful Love Story Entirely in Anagrams
- Instagram's Creative Mastermind Gives This Advice on How to Make a Good Carousel Ad
- Facebook Finally Adds Animated GIFs to the News Feed ... but Not for Brand Pages
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)