Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Meet the Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Take the Most Creative Trip Around the World
- Justin Timberlake Plays a Lime Who Goes From Hero to Zero in This Hilarious Tequila Ad
- Fascinating Time-Lapse Videos Show How High-Fashion Retouching Is Really Done
- The Brands Awaken for Star Wars Day, but Which of Them Used the Force for Good?
- Ad of the Day: Droga5 Cooks Up a Hilariously Skewed Take on Family for Johnsonville