Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Editorial Assistant, POPSUGAR Living POPSUGAR San Francisco, CA
- Advertising Sales Global Yodel Anywhere or Seattle, WA
- Ad Sales Representative Southern California Life magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Online Content Writer / Editor Wise Brother Media Los Angeles, CA
- Account Director Matlock Advertising & Public Relations New York, NY
- What Makes a Great Creative Director? Here's How 10 of Them Answered That Question
- This Outfit Designed to Help Change Clothes in Public Is at 2,000% of Its Kickstarter Goal
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- Ad of the Day: A Beautiful Airline Spot Celebrates the Sibling Cities of New York and Paris
- 1960s Adman Makes a Hilarious and Obscene Visit to a Modern Agency (NSFW)