Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2014
- Jim Parsons Gets to Be His Lovable, Geeky Self for Intel in His First Big Endorsement
- This Hipster Business Name Generator Is About to Become Your New Obsession
- Facebook to Brands: No More Free Rides
- Gillette Posts Image of Its 1904 Razor Design, and Literally Everyone Thinks It's Better Than Today's