Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad After Complaints About 'Puppy Mill' Humor
- Budweiser Unleashes Its 'Lost Dog' Super Bowl Ad, Hoping to Catch Lightning Twice
- Jeff Bridges Stars in the First Super Bowl Ad That Actually Wants to Put You to Sleep
- Here's How Facebook Plans to Help Brands Find Out When Their Ads Actually Worked
- Forget Football. Nick Offerman's Glorious Nascar Music Video Will Get You Pumped for Racing