Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- See How Droga5 Actually Made the Insanely Intricate Sets for Moto's New Ads
- Awesome Beer Cans Show the Pantone Color of the Brew That's Inside
- Ad of the Day: Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell Charmingly Do a Lot of Nothing for Samsung
- The New Shows on Fox, Rated From Best to Worst
- This Brilliantly Designed Alarm Clock Wakes You by Brewing a Cup of Coffee