Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Communications Coordinator National Science Teachers Association Arlington, VA
- Account Executive Hollywood PR Boston, MA
- Social Media Manager/Communications Law Firm Inland Empire, CA
- Contract Travel Writer/Researcher U.S. News and World Report Washington, DC
- Director of Communications Coin Center Washington, DC
- The Adweek 50: Meet the Real Movers and Shakers Behind the World's Top Brands
- Ad of the Day: Beats by Dre Thrillingly Welcomes LeBron James Home to Ohio
- Here's Why Facebook Never Created a 'Dislike' Button
- Job-Hunting Creatives Disguise Their Portfolio as a Copy of Lürzer's Archive
- 40 Brand Logos With Hidden Messages, Starting With the Most Famous One