Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Daily Part-Time Reporter Courthouse News Service Fairfax, VA
- GM/Biz Dev head Mobile Media Start up Targeted Digital Video Company San Francisco, CA
- Digital Strategies Coordinator IslandWood Bainbridge Island, WA
- Project Manager The Ad Council New York, NY
- SR COPYWRITER - JOB NUMBERS: 5049539 | 5049530 Wells Fargo & Co. Oakland, CA
- The Adweek 50: Meet the Real Movers and Shakers Behind the World's Top Brands
- This North Face Store's Floor Disappears, Forcing Startled Shoppers to Climb the Walls
- Without Condoms, Threesome Night Becomes Puzzle Night in This Odd French PSA
- David Beckham Invites You to Travel the World, Drinking His Scotch, in Ad From Guy Ritchie
- 40 Brand Logos With Hidden Messages, Starting With the Most Famous One