Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Watch This 6-Year-Old and Her Friends Drop F-bombs for Feminism (and to Sell Clothes)
- Ad of the Day: Whoa, Facebook Actually Made a Great Little TV Ad About Modern Love
- Ikea's Parody of The Shining Is Devilishly Good
- This Agency Is Giving $1,500 to Each Employee to Go on an Exotic Vacation. Here's Why
- This North Face Store's Floor Disappears, Forcing Startled Shoppers to Climb the Walls