Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke
- Watch a Calligrapher Perfectly Draw Famous Logos From Scratch With Pen and Ink
- McDonald's Launches the Big Mac Lifestyle Collection for Fans of Beefy, Cheesy Everything
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Launches Cold War Against McDonald's With Propaganda Imagery
- Volvo and Grey London Invent an Invisible Paint That Lights Up Cyclists at Night