Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted The Sound of Music, and It Was Very Tasty
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- Burger King Creates Pre-Roll Ads That Share Your Hatred of Pre-Roll Ads
- President of Marc Jacobs Announces a Brand Event in the Creepiest Way Possible
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 1-6