Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- HBO Social Media Research Analyst HBO New York, NY
- PR SAS or Account Director – Social Responsibility NYC Public Relations Agency New York, NY
- Project Manager - Educational Courses Fulcrum Labs Los Angeles, CA
- Web Producer Crain's New York Business New York, NY
- WEB PRODUCER, BRANDED CONTENT New York Media New York, NY
- Man Shaves Beard Off After 14 Years, and Family Reacts in Shock, in Remarkable Razor Ad
- 8 Intriguing Digital Marketing Stats From the Last Week
- Ad of the Day: Eli Manning and Tony Romo Do Their Best Rob Lowe for DirecTV
- TD Bank Gets Absurdly Cinematic to Show Off Its Drama-Free Banking
- Harrowing Ad About Kids in War Puts a Girl at the Center of a First-Person Shooter