Here's Our Scorecard for the 2013 NewFrontsBigger stars, sleeker venues, longer lines
- 1 of 5
15 new shows, including the Sarah Jessica Parker-backed City Ballet.
“#Candidly Nicole would kill as a half-hour show on Bravo,” said Wilson Cleveland, producer of the Web series Leap Year. AOL brought star power, including a project featuring Gwyneth Paltrow. "There's a commitment to developing quality content that is a consistent theme throughout the organization," said a buyer.
It was way too long, said attendees. And there were a lot of documentaries, which have limited mainstream appeal.
- KFC Swaps Out Norm Macdonald for Jim Gaffigan as Its Latest 'Real' Colonel
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything We Know About 2016's Commercials
- 10 Ads You Won’t Want to Miss During Super Bowl 50
- Check Out Gatorade's Super Bowl Snapchat Ad With Serena Williams
- Hershey's Just Made a Father-Daughter Ad That's One of the Year's Sweetest