Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
It's No Surprise, but Mobile Wins the Day
It's a trend that won't stop gaining speed. Mobile continues to set, then break, records during every successive online event. Cyber Monday appears to be no outlier with many predicting well over $1 billion in mobile sales this year. A recent study from Deloitte is also predicting a staggering 68 percent of smartphone owners will take to their pocket-sized devices to purchase items during this holiday shopping season, no doubt encouraging retailers and marketers to court mobile even more aggressively.
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Agency Gives You Free Beer for Filling Out Your Timesheets, Because Nothing Else Ever Works
- Brad Pitt Dodges Insults to Make a Charity Pitch on Zach Galifianakis' Between Two Ferns
- McDonald's and Coca-Cola's Earnings Drop as American Taste Buds Change