Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
It's No Surprise, but Mobile Wins the Day
It's a trend that won't stop gaining speed. Mobile continues to set, then break, records during every successive online event. Cyber Monday appears to be no outlier with many predicting well over $1 billion in mobile sales this year. A recent study from Deloitte is also predicting a staggering 68 percent of smartphone owners will take to their pocket-sized devices to purchase items during this holiday shopping season, no doubt encouraging retailers and marketers to court mobile even more aggressively.
- Denny's Offers to Partner With Burger King, Since McDonald's Is Being a McChicken
- Will GIF-Powered Emails Get More People RSVP'ing for Events?
- Here Are the Perks BuzzFeed and WPP Will Get From Partnering With Each Other
- Subway Chooses BBDO as Agency to Guide It Into the Post-Jared Era
- Now You Can Post Portrait and Landscape Shots to Instagram