Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
It's No Surprise, but Mobile Wins the Day
It's a trend that won't stop gaining speed. Mobile continues to set, then break, records during every successive online event. Cyber Monday appears to be no outlier with many predicting well over $1 billion in mobile sales this year. A recent study from Deloitte is also predicting a staggering 68 percent of smartphone owners will take to their pocket-sized devices to purchase items during this holiday shopping season, no doubt encouraging retailers and marketers to court mobile even more aggressively.
- Three Years Later, We Finally Have a Brutally Powerful Ad About the Crisis in Syria
- Here's a Pretty Amazing Ad That Will Make You Feel Awful, Then Wonderful
- Agency Poaches Talent by Mailing Out Books With a Phone Hidden Inside
- Facebook's Most Heartwarming Ad Reminds Us, 'We Are Not Alone'
- Here Are the Finalists for the Year's Best Brands on Twitter, Vine and Everywhere Else