Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
It's No Surprise, but Mobile Wins the Day
It's a trend that won't stop gaining speed. Mobile continues to set, then break, records during every successive online event. Cyber Monday appears to be no outlier with many predicting well over $1 billion in mobile sales this year. A recent study from Deloitte is also predicting a staggering 68 percent of smartphone owners will take to their pocket-sized devices to purchase items during this holiday shopping season, no doubt encouraging retailers and marketers to court mobile even more aggressively.
- IAC's PR Chief Apparently Tweeted a Bizarrely Tasteless Joke About AIDS and Africa
- Brands, Web Celebrities and Anonymous Join Global Mockery of PR Pro's AIDS Tweet
- Chuck Norris Does His Own Epic Split in This Festively Insane Holiday Video
- Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Stump for Unicef in Extremely Virtuous Holiday Ads
- Print Ad for Moto X Lets You Change the Phone's Color With the Push of a Button