Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
It's No Surprise, but Mobile Wins the Day
It's a trend that won't stop gaining speed. Mobile continues to set, then break, records during every successive online event. Cyber Monday appears to be no outlier with many predicting well over $1 billion in mobile sales this year. A recent study from Deloitte is also predicting a staggering 68 percent of smartphone owners will take to their pocket-sized devices to purchase items during this holiday shopping season, no doubt encouraging retailers and marketers to court mobile even more aggressively.
- GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad After Complaints About 'Puppy Mill' Humor
- Budweiser Unleashes Its 'Lost Dog' Super Bowl Ad, Hoping to Catch Lightning Twice
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- Ad of the Day: Ads Don't Get Much More Joyfully Hypnotic Than Samsung's Latest
- Facebook Just Shared Insane Q4 Mobile Numbers and Ad Sales