Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
It's No Surprise, but Mobile Wins the Day
It's a trend that won't stop gaining speed. Mobile continues to set, then break, records during every successive online event. Cyber Monday appears to be no outlier with many predicting well over $1 billion in mobile sales this year. A recent study from Deloitte is also predicting a staggering 68 percent of smartphone owners will take to their pocket-sized devices to purchase items during this holiday shopping season, no doubt encouraging retailers and marketers to court mobile even more aggressively.
- This Restaurant Wants to Be the Worst Rated on Yelp, and the Reviews Are Indeed Hilarious
- How Tiffany’s Iconic Box Became the World’s Most Popular Package
- This Map of the U.S. Shows the Most Googled Brand in Each State
- Brand Publishers Are Ditching Facebook in Favor of Microsites
- Rob Lowe Is Ugly, Creepy and Hilarious as a Cable Customer in DirecTV Ads