Adweek's Cyber Monday ReviewWith billions to be made/spent, here's what happened today on the Web
It's No Surprise, but Mobile Wins the Day
It's a trend that won't stop gaining speed. Mobile continues to set, then break, records during every successive online event. Cyber Monday appears to be no outlier with many predicting well over $1 billion in mobile sales this year. A recent study from Deloitte is also predicting a staggering 68 percent of smartphone owners will take to their pocket-sized devices to purchase items during this holiday shopping season, no doubt encouraging retailers and marketers to court mobile even more aggressively.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Ad of the Day: This Wonder Bread Campaign Is the Greatest Thing Since … Well, You Know
- K-Pop Group Twerks to the (Really) Oldies in First Classical Music Video Ever
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder
- Vogue Sued Over Video of Kimye Cover Shoot