Hot List 2012: Print Winners
Top Destination for Fashionistas
What a knockout. Fashion/beauty player Allure keeps coming up with ways for women to get their gorgeous on—and for advertisers to reach them. Product Reviews & Finder has made Allure.com an essential destination for shoppers before they hit the “buy” button, driving mobile pageviews 367 percent in the first nine months of this year. Then there’s product-sampling service Sample Society, which in less than a year has amassed 9,000 members who pony up $15 per month. Riding the boom in beauty and apparel business, ad pages are up a stunning 18 percent, the most dramatic growth of all Condé Nast brands. What’s more, Allure has upped its rate base two years in a row.
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year
- Watch People in Other Industries React Hilariously to Being Asked for Free Spec Work
- Here Are the 12 Best Facebook Marketing Campaigns From the Past Year
- View-Master Is Waking From Its Decades-Long Slumber, Thanks to Virtual Reality