Hot List 2012: Print Winners
Top Destination for Fashionistas
What a knockout. Fashion/beauty player Allure keeps coming up with ways for women to get their gorgeous on—and for advertisers to reach them. Product Reviews & Finder has made Allure.com an essential destination for shoppers before they hit the “buy” button, driving mobile pageviews 367 percent in the first nine months of this year. Then there’s product-sampling service Sample Society, which in less than a year has amassed 9,000 members who pony up $15 per month. Riding the boom in beauty and apparel business, ad pages are up a stunning 18 percent, the most dramatic growth of all Condé Nast brands. What’s more, Allure has upped its rate base two years in a row.
- What Makes a Great Creative Director? Here's How 10 of Them Answered That Question
- 1960s Adman Makes a Hilarious and Obscene Visit to a Modern Agency (NSFW)
- The Best Video Ever About the Sheeplike Insanity of Real-Time Marketing
- Ad of the Day: A Beautiful Airline Spot Celebrates the Sibling Cities of New York and Paris
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant