Hot List 2012: Print Winners
Top Destination for Fashionistas
What a knockout. Fashion/beauty player Allure keeps coming up with ways for women to get their gorgeous on—and for advertisers to reach them. Product Reviews & Finder has made Allure.com an essential destination for shoppers before they hit the “buy” button, driving mobile pageviews 367 percent in the first nine months of this year. Then there’s product-sampling service Sample Society, which in less than a year has amassed 9,000 members who pony up $15 per month. Riding the boom in beauty and apparel business, ad pages are up a stunning 18 percent, the most dramatic growth of all Condé Nast brands. What’s more, Allure has upped its rate base two years in a row.
- Snickers' Brady Bunch Ad Is Here, and It's One of the Funniest Super Bowl Spots Ever
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Wants You to Be a Better Human, Not Just a Better Athlete
- This Ridiculous and Charming Super Bowl Ad for Avocados Explains a Lot About the World
- Oreo and Ritz Mark First Super Bowl Ads to Be Purchased Programmatically
- McDonald's Unveils Endearing Super Bowl Ad, and Finally Reveals Its Mystery Currency