Hot List 2012: Print Winners
Top Destination for Fashionistas
What a knockout. Fashion/beauty player Allure keeps coming up with ways for women to get their gorgeous on—and for advertisers to reach them. Product Reviews & Finder has made Allure.com an essential destination for shoppers before they hit the “buy” button, driving mobile pageviews 367 percent in the first nine months of this year. Then there’s product-sampling service Sample Society, which in less than a year has amassed 9,000 members who pony up $15 per month. Riding the boom in beauty and apparel business, ad pages are up a stunning 18 percent, the most dramatic growth of all Condé Nast brands. What’s more, Allure has upped its rate base two years in a row.
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Reynolds Made a Clever Instagram Cookbook That Feels Like an 'Endless Table'
- Infographic: The Purchasing Habits of the Wealthy and the Very Wealthy
- One of Ashley Madison's Biggest Failures Was How Abysmally It Marketed to Women
- Ad of the Day: Gross Old Razors Bring Cutting Humor to Dollar Shave Club's New Campaign