Hot List 2012: Print Winners
Top Destination for Fashionistas
What a knockout. Fashion/beauty player Allure keeps coming up with ways for women to get their gorgeous on—and for advertisers to reach them. Product Reviews & Finder has made Allure.com an essential destination for shoppers before they hit the “buy” button, driving mobile pageviews 367 percent in the first nine months of this year. Then there’s product-sampling service Sample Society, which in less than a year has amassed 9,000 members who pony up $15 per month. Riding the boom in beauty and apparel business, ad pages are up a stunning 18 percent, the most dramatic growth of all Condé Nast brands. What’s more, Allure has upped its rate base two years in a row.
- IAC's PR Chief Apparently Tweeted a Bizarrely Tasteless Joke About AIDS and Africa
- Chuck Norris Does His Own Epic Split in This Festively Insane Holiday Video
- Print Ad for Moto X Lets You Change the Phone's Color With the Push of a Button
- See Everything That's Beautiful About Advertising in Two Simple Print Ads for a Bookstore
- Wait, There's Still Time for One More Christmas Ad You're Going to Love