Hot List 2012: Print Winners
Best Embrace of Digital by a Print Brand
Start spreading the news. Not only does editor Adam Moss’ New York still kill it week after week in print (eye-catching covers, provocative features), the pub keeps giving consumers more reason to go online, too. This year brought The Cut, the third blog spun off from nymag.com (following the smash culture monitor Vulture and foodie destination Grub Street). While other publishers struggle to monetize their online businesses, New York gets a phenomenal 40 percent of its revenue from digital, up from 20 percent four years ago.
The New York Times
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- This Nut Brand Bought the Bluntest Front-Page Ad Reacting to Trump's Inauguration
- This Ad About Dangerous Driving Is 100% Not Headed Where You Think It Is
- Through VR, Häagen-Dazs Will Let You Fly (and Sympathize) With Imperiled Honey Bees
- Expedia Shares a Powerful Message of Global Togetherness Amid a Divisive Inauguration
- Snoop Dogg Channels Frank Sinatra in JL's Latest Visually Stunning Ad for Adidas Originals