Hot List 2012: Print Winners
Best Embrace of Digital by a Print Brand
Start spreading the news. Not only does editor Adam Moss’ New York still kill it week after week in print (eye-catching covers, provocative features), the pub keeps giving consumers more reason to go online, too. This year brought The Cut, the third blog spun off from nymag.com (following the smash culture monitor Vulture and foodie destination Grub Street). While other publishers struggle to monetize their online businesses, New York gets a phenomenal 40 percent of its revenue from digital, up from 20 percent four years ago.
The New York Times
- Senior Account Executive/Account Manager Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York
- Community Manager Clique Media Group Los Angeles, California
- Interactive Designer Interactive One New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Manager Westfield Century City, CA
- Digital Project Manager Interactive One New York City, New York
- Moms From This N.Y. Agency Offer Hilarious Advice to Their Kids in New Outdoor Campaign
- How JetBlue Achieved the Impossible: Getting Passengers to Love It When Babies Cry
- Why Ads Go Viral, and What Made Apple's 'Taylor vs. Treadmill' the Perfect Viral Spot
- Instagram Is Now Letting Marketers Use Videos in Its Swipeable Carousel Ads
- Ad of the Day: Amid Chaos, Cisco Says 'There's Never Been a Better Time'