Hot List 2012: Print Winners
Best Embrace of Digital by a Print Brand
Start spreading the news. Not only does editor Adam Moss’ New York still kill it week after week in print (eye-catching covers, provocative features), the pub keeps giving consumers more reason to go online, too. This year brought The Cut, the third blog spun off from nymag.com (following the smash culture monitor Vulture and foodie destination Grub Street). While other publishers struggle to monetize their online businesses, New York gets a phenomenal 40 percent of its revenue from digital, up from 20 percent four years ago.
The New York Times
- 9 Interesting and Fun Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week
- Ad of the Day: Everyday Moments Go From Boring to Badass With This U.K. Energy Drink
- Why Amazon Says It Doesn't Care 'What Netflix Is Doing'
- Vice Launches Its First Female-Focused Content Hub, Broadly
- How Advertisers Are Getting on Board With Imgur, a Pinterest for the Millennial Male