Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
Laughing in the Face of Death
Copy editing mistakes usually result in gibberish and confusion, but in this particular case, a rogue bit of commentary disgraced a recently deceased Welsh man. Appearing in The Western Mail, a newspaper in Wales, the caption was supposed to preview a story of an investigation of a recent train crash. Instead, the paper made light of a tragic death. The paper apologized quickly for the mistake.
- The 10 Most Viral Ads of 2014 (So Far)
- Ad of the Day: 'First Kiss' Director Gets to Second Base With 'Undress Me' Sequel (SFW)
- Ad of the Day: Guinness Has Made the Only Ad You Need to See This Fourth of July
- Thailand Does It Again With an Ad That Will Leave You Bawling Like This Baby
- Coca-Cola Invents 16 Crazy Caps to Turn Empty Bottles Into Useful Objects