Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
Laughing in the Face of Death
Copy editing mistakes usually result in gibberish and confusion, but in this particular case, a rogue bit of commentary disgraced a recently deceased Welsh man. Appearing in The Western Mail, a newspaper in Wales, the caption was supposed to preview a story of an investigation of a recent train crash. Instead, the paper made light of a tragic death. The paper apologized quickly for the mistake.
- Chuck Norris Does His Own Epic Split in This Festively Insane Holiday Video
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 13-20
- Print Ad for Moto X Lets You Change the Phone's Color With the Push of a Button
- Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Stump for Unicef in Extremely Virtuous Holiday Ads
- Danica Patrick Gets Mega-Buff for GoDaddy's Super Bowl Ad