Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
Laughing in the Face of Death
Copy editing mistakes usually result in gibberish and confusion, but in this particular case, a rogue bit of commentary disgraced a recently deceased Welsh man. Appearing in The Western Mail, a newspaper in Wales, the caption was supposed to preview a story of an investigation of a recent train crash. Instead, the paper made light of a tragic death. The paper apologized quickly for the mistake.
- Samsung's Funny Mother's Day Ad Reminds You How Bad Your Mom Is at Texting
- Coca-Cola Demands You Choose Happiness in This Gritty Anthem Ad for Europe
- Anna Kendrick Will Gently Blow Your Mind With Her Take on Reddit's 'Shower Thoughts'
- Ad of the Day: Honda Perfects Split-Second Moments of Driving in Stunning Civic Spot
- McDonald's Invented This Clever Takeout Bag That's Also a Tray