Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
- 1 of 7
This gem appeared in the Ottawa Citizen this past June after a misprint in an article about how Ottawa gets more solar energy during the summer solstice than the equator. Sure, it's a pretty harmless error, but it certainly doesn't inspire too much confidence in the fact-checking department at the paper for missing this nugget from fifth-grade science class.
- Vince Vaughn and Co-stars Pose for Idiotic Stock Photos You Can Have for Free
- Why So Many People Are Suddenly Wearing $600 Canada Goose Coats
- Ad of the Day: Geico Makes Clever Preroll Ads That Are Basically Unskippable
- Here's What Would Happen If Ad Agencies Hired Drones as Employees
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free