Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
- 1 of 7
This gem appeared in the Ottawa Citizen this past June after a misprint in an article about how Ottawa gets more solar energy during the summer solstice than the equator. Sure, it's a pretty harmless error, but it certainly doesn't inspire too much confidence in the fact-checking department at the paper for missing this nugget from fifth-grade science class.
- Every Brand Wanted a Piece of #TheDress, but Who Wore It Best?
- Ad of the Day: Facebook Just Made Some of the Truest Ads Ever About Friendship
- Gripping Powerade Spot With Derrick Rose Includes First Ad Narration by Tupac Shakur
- Ad of the Day: Epic Audi Spot With Marauding Mechanics Is Ridiculously Fun
- Do Competing Bottled Water Brands Actually Taste Different? Rhett & Link Find Out