Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
- 1 of 7
This gem appeared in the Ottawa Citizen this past June after a misprint in an article about how Ottawa gets more solar energy during the summer solstice than the equator. Sure, it's a pretty harmless error, but it certainly doesn't inspire too much confidence in the fact-checking department at the paper for missing this nugget from fifth-grade science class.
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo
- Are the Salad Days Over for Single-Item Restaurants Like Crumbs?
- W+K Develops a Series of Underwater Apps for Sony's Waterproof Phone