Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
- 1 of 7
This gem appeared in the Ottawa Citizen this past June after a misprint in an article about how Ottawa gets more solar energy during the summer solstice than the equator. Sure, it's a pretty harmless error, but it certainly doesn't inspire too much confidence in the fact-checking department at the paper for missing this nugget from fifth-grade science class.
- Ad of the Day: Adorable Australian Ad With People Helping Ducks Goes Megaviral
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Nov. 17-26
- 5 Social Media Hacks Every Marketer Should Know
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2014
- Agency Wants Its Next Art Director to Be Cool, So the Interview Will Be Over Two Days in Vegas