Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
- 1 of 7
This gem appeared in the Ottawa Citizen this past June after a misprint in an article about how Ottawa gets more solar energy during the summer solstice than the equator. Sure, it's a pretty harmless error, but it certainly doesn't inspire too much confidence in the fact-checking department at the paper for missing this nugget from fifth-grade science class.
- Justin Timberlake Plays a Lime Who Goes From Hero to Zero in This Hilarious Tequila Ad
- Meet the Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Take the Most Creative Trip Around the World
- 10 Revealing Digital Marketing Stats From the Last Week
- The Brands Awaken for Star Wars Day, but Which of Them Used the Force for Good?
- Fascinating Time-Lapse Videos Show How High-Fashion Retouching Is Really Done