Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
- 1 of 7
This gem appeared in the Ottawa Citizen this past June after a misprint in an article about how Ottawa gets more solar energy during the summer solstice than the equator. Sure, it's a pretty harmless error, but it certainly doesn't inspire too much confidence in the fact-checking department at the paper for missing this nugget from fifth-grade science class.
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted The Sound of Music, and It Was Very Tasty
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 1-6
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2013
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time