Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
- 1 of 7
This gem appeared in the Ottawa Citizen this past June after a misprint in an article about how Ottawa gets more solar energy during the summer solstice than the equator. Sure, it's a pretty harmless error, but it certainly doesn't inspire too much confidence in the fact-checking department at the paper for missing this nugget from fifth-grade science class.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Darwin to Shakespeare: If Historical Figures Had Business Cards and Letterhead
- How NBCU's Bonnie Hammer Plans to Dominate Cable
- Conservative Christian Activists Have Some Major Brands in Their Sights
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder