Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
- 1 of 7
This gem appeared in the Ottawa Citizen this past June after a misprint in an article about how Ottawa gets more solar energy during the summer solstice than the equator. Sure, it's a pretty harmless error, but it certainly doesn't inspire too much confidence in the fact-checking department at the paper for missing this nugget from fifth-grade science class.
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year
- Why This New York Agency Is Taking All 42 of Its Employees to Japan for the Holidays
- How to Write the Perfect Tagline? Read It Aloud Like You're Al Michaels
- Slack Just Took Over 4 Cities With Its First Big, Extremely Bubbly Ad Campaign