Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
- 1 of 7
This gem appeared in the Ottawa Citizen this past June after a misprint in an article about how Ottawa gets more solar energy during the summer solstice than the equator. Sure, it's a pretty harmless error, but it certainly doesn't inspire too much confidence in the fact-checking department at the paper for missing this nugget from fifth-grade science class.
- Snickers' Brady Bunch Ad Is Here, and It's One of the Funniest Super Bowl Spots Ever
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Wants You to Be a Better Human, Not Just a Better Athlete
- This Ridiculous and Charming Super Bowl Ad for Avocados Explains a Lot About the World
- Oreo and Ritz Mark First Super Bowl Ads to Be Purchased Programmatically
- McDonald's Unveils Endearing Super Bowl Ad, and Finally Reveals Its Mystery Currency