Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
- 1 of 7
This gem appeared in the Ottawa Citizen this past June after a misprint in an article about how Ottawa gets more solar energy during the summer solstice than the equator. Sure, it's a pretty harmless error, but it certainly doesn't inspire too much confidence in the fact-checking department at the paper for missing this nugget from fifth-grade science class.
- How Ikea Used This Ad Full of Naked People to Sell Tables
- Ad of the Day: Honda Explores the Strange Art of Precision Walking in This HR-V Spot
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Coke Tests Whisper's Advertising Potential in the Most Perfect Way
- Beats By Dre Returns Gatorade's Serve With Its Own Flashy Serena Williams Ad