Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
- 1 of 7
This gem appeared in the Ottawa Citizen this past June after a misprint in an article about how Ottawa gets more solar energy during the summer solstice than the equator. Sure, it's a pretty harmless error, but it certainly doesn't inspire too much confidence in the fact-checking department at the paper for missing this nugget from fifth-grade science class.
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
- Digital Media Planner/Buyer Serino/Coyne, LLC New York City, New York
- Digital Media/Marketing Strategist National Automotive Magazine and Digital Platform Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US) -
- Editorial Assistant PHAIDON New York
- Aerial ENG Photographer/Reporter Welk Aviation Boston Massachusetts
- This Short Documentary Tells the Story of the Great Volkswagen Ads of the '60s
- Ad of the Day: Mads Mikkelsen Is a Riveting, Bizarre Hitman in Ford's 8-Minute Gangster Flick
- 7 Ads That Pulled P&G Out of the Content 'Crap Trap'
- VML Made an Incredibly Haunting Picture Book That's Really Not at All for Kids
- Ad of the Day: Sick Kids Are the Ultimate Fighters in Brilliant Hospital Ads by Cossette