Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
- 1 of 7
This gem appeared in the Ottawa Citizen this past June after a misprint in an article about how Ottawa gets more solar energy during the summer solstice than the equator. Sure, it's a pretty harmless error, but it certainly doesn't inspire too much confidence in the fact-checking department at the paper for missing this nugget from fifth-grade science class.
- Account Coordinator - Media Relations FITZ & CO New York City
- Senior Account Executive/Account Manager Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York
- Community Manager Clique Media Group Los Angeles, California
- Jr. Interactive Designer Interactive One New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Manager Westfield Century City, CA
- The New Generation of Hybrid Creatives Is Here. Is Your Agency Ready for Them?
- Pepsi's Emoji Billboards and Instagram Photos Are Cool in Ways That the TV Isn't
- This Copywriter's Ad About Motherhood Was So Touching, It's Now a Children Book
- KFC Just Made Edible 'Finger Lickin' Good' Nail Polish That, Yeah, Tastes Like Chicken
- Pure Protein Bars Are There When Life Quickly Unravels in Droga5's Comic Ads