Best Newspaper Fails and Corrections of 2012All the flubs that are fit to print
- 1 of 7
This gem appeared in the Ottawa Citizen this past June after a misprint in an article about how Ottawa gets more solar energy during the summer solstice than the equator. Sure, it's a pretty harmless error, but it certainly doesn't inspire too much confidence in the fact-checking department at the paper for missing this nugget from fifth-grade science class.
- This Craigslist 'Missed Connections' Ad, 43 Years in the Making, Is Simply Heartbreaking
- Here's Another Hilarious Ad That Tries to Get People in Denmark to Have More Sex
- Why Coca-Cola Hired This Man to Laugh Really, Really Hard on a Crowded Subway Train
- Hot List: Vote Your Picks for 2015's Top Digital Brands, Games and Gadgets
- Wes Anderson Meets the Addams Family in This Beautifully Crazy Ad for an Optician