Trailer Mash 08-31-12The Oogieloves and other evil beasts: It's this week's new movies, judged by their previews
- 1 of 6
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
Sometimes it's all about the cast. The trailer for Lawless is a case in point: There's Gary Oldman evidently adoring playing the role of a morally ambivalent tough guy; Guy Pierce looking terrifying even with an absurd Alfalfa center hair parting; Jessica Chastain effortlessly delivering the Platonic ideal of Jessica Chastain; Tom Hardy for once overshadowed by the company he's keeping; and even the ever-adolescent Shia LaBeouf possibly redeeming himself for his Transformers, Indiana Jones, Wall Street and forthcoming Lars von Trier movies. (It's getting to be quite a list.) Seemingly some sort of Prohibition-era gangster story, with that cast Lawless could be Transformers 8 and you'd still be curious.
- Market Manager Amazon New York, NY
- Consumer Sales and Marketing Manager Gannett Co. Inc. Jackson, MS
- Marketing & Social Media Director PR.com New York City / Long Island, NY
- Senior Institutional Marketing Manager Cambridge University Press New York, NY
- Reporter, Culture & Lifestyle - TakePart Participant Media Beverly Hills, CA
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2014
- Santa Is Caught With His Pants Down in Poo-Pourri's Hilariously Inappropriate Christmas Ad
- Gillette Posts Image of Its 1904 Razor Design, and Literally Everyone Thinks It's Better Than Today's
- Brand of the Day: Pizza Hut Wants You to Know Italians Hate Its Pizza
- What's Your Favorite Magazine?