Trailer Mash 08-31-12The Oogieloves and other evil beasts: It's this week's new movies, judged by their previews
- 1 of 6
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
Sometimes it's all about the cast. The trailer for Lawless is a case in point: There's Gary Oldman evidently adoring playing the role of a morally ambivalent tough guy; Guy Pierce looking terrifying even with an absurd Alfalfa center hair parting; Jessica Chastain effortlessly delivering the Platonic ideal of Jessica Chastain; Tom Hardy for once overshadowed by the company he's keeping; and even the ever-adolescent Shia LaBeouf possibly redeeming himself for his Transformers, Indiana Jones, Wall Street and forthcoming Lars von Trier movies. (It's getting to be quite a list.) Seemingly some sort of Prohibition-era gangster story, with that cast Lawless could be Transformers 8 and you'd still be curious.
- Video Producer-Politics Washington Post Washington, DC
- Digital Marketing Trainee (Santa Monica OR NYC) Resolute Digital LLC (Chelsea & Santa Monica) Santa Monica, CA
- Advertising Operations Manager TV Guide Magazine New York, NY
- VP, Group Account Director Pace Communications Greensboro, NC
- Director of External Relations - West Coast The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence Los Angeles, CA
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- Ad of the Day: Dove Shows Moms Just What They're Teaching Their Girls About Beauty
- 4 Things Jessica Alba Wants You to Know About Her Booming Lifestyle Brand
- Dollar Shave Club Trolled by Thousand Dollar Shave Society, for Guys Who 'Make Babies on Purpose'