Trailer Mash 08-31-12The Oogieloves and other evil beasts: It's this week's new movies, judged by their previews
- 1 of 6
See all of this week's opening movies in a 60-second mashup here.
Sometimes it's all about the cast. The trailer for Lawless is a case in point: There's Gary Oldman evidently adoring playing the role of a morally ambivalent tough guy; Guy Pierce looking terrifying even with an absurd Alfalfa center hair parting; Jessica Chastain effortlessly delivering the Platonic ideal of Jessica Chastain; Tom Hardy for once overshadowed by the company he's keeping; and even the ever-adolescent Shia LaBeouf possibly redeeming himself for his Transformers, Indiana Jones, Wall Street and forthcoming Lars von Trier movies. (It's getting to be quite a list.) Seemingly some sort of Prohibition-era gangster story, with that cast Lawless could be Transformers 8 and you'd still be curious.
- Public Relations Assistant Grimshaw Architects New York, NY
- Associate Editor Pace Communications San Antonio, TX
- Marketing & Editorial Manager Grimshaw Architects New York, NY
- Inside Sales Position - Online Sales Infobase Learning New York, NY
- Online Editor -- Medical/Science Lebhar-Friedman, Inc. New York, NY
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- The Colbert Report Is Dead. Long Live Stephen Colbert
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom
- Inside Pornhub's Crusade to Tear Down the Taboos of Watching Sex Online
- Here Are the Brands Whose Follower Counts Were Hit Hardest in Instagram's Spam Purge