Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Aug. 24-31These spots destroyed property, ran for beer and made muscle music
- 1 of 10
Carlton Draught 'Beer Chase'
Australian brewer Carlton Draught's long history of stupid-funny advertising continues this week with "Beer Chase," its latest faux-epic spot from Clemenger BBDO. The new 90-second commercial is a cops-and-robbers tale that cuts pretty quickly to the chase—although, amusingly, it's one that takes place entirely on foot. (Because what are you going to do, drive and drive?) It's basically the boozer's version of Saturn's famous old "Sheet Metal" spot, backed by an appropriately cheesy '80s anthem.
- Thailand Does It Again With an Ad That Will Leave You Bawling Like This Baby
- Inside ESPN's Social Media War Room During the Most Tweeted Sporting Event Ever
- Ad of the Day: Samsung Slams iPhone Battery, but Are These Ads Losing Their Charge?
- Even If You Hate Greenpeace and Love Lego, You Have to Admire This Gorgeous Attack Ad
- BMW Goes for a Spin on the World's Most Insane Racetrack: An Aircraft Carrier