Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Aug. 24-31These spots destroyed property, ran for beer and made muscle music
- 1 of 10
Carlton Draught 'Beer Chase'
Australian brewer Carlton Draught's long history of stupid-funny advertising continues this week with "Beer Chase," its latest faux-epic spot from Clemenger BBDO. The new 90-second commercial is a cops-and-robbers tale that cuts pretty quickly to the chase—although, amusingly, it's one that takes place entirely on foot. (Because what are you going to do, drive and drive?) It's basically the boozer's version of Saturn's famous old "Sheet Metal" spot, backed by an appropriately cheesy '80s anthem.
- A Glimpse Into Marketers’ Social Media Strategies
- This Brilliantly Designed Alarm Clock Wakes You by Brewing a Cup of Coffee
- Brand of the Day: How Ikea Brings Design Ideas to Life in Social
- 12 Ordinary People Who Beat Major Brands to Their Own Twitter Handles
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing