Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Aug. 24-31These spots destroyed property, ran for beer and made muscle music
- 1 of 10
Carlton Draught 'Beer Chase'
Australian brewer Carlton Draught's long history of stupid-funny advertising continues this week with "Beer Chase," its latest faux-epic spot from Clemenger BBDO. The new 90-second commercial is a cops-and-robbers tale that cuts pretty quickly to the chase—although, amusingly, it's one that takes place entirely on foot. (Because what are you going to do, drive and drive?) It's basically the boozer's version of Saturn's famous old "Sheet Metal" spot, backed by an appropriately cheesy '80s anthem.
- Annie Leibovitz Photographs Well-Known People in Their Homes for a Dozen Real Estate Ads
- Jeff Bridges Salutes the Dude's Favorite Beverage in Short Film for Kahlúa
- From Moscow to Mumbai, These Agencies Make Today's Best Campaigns
- Ad of the Day: Guinness Africa Thrillingly Celebrates Being 'Made of Black'
- Gorgeous New Food Ad From Britain Will Make You Very, Very Hungry