Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Aug. 24-31These spots destroyed property, ran for beer and made muscle music
- 1 of 10
Carlton Draught 'Beer Chase'
Australian brewer Carlton Draught's long history of stupid-funny advertising continues this week with "Beer Chase," its latest faux-epic spot from Clemenger BBDO. The new 90-second commercial is a cops-and-robbers tale that cuts pretty quickly to the chase—although, amusingly, it's one that takes place entirely on foot. (Because what are you going to do, drive and drive?) It's basically the boozer's version of Saturn's famous old "Sheet Metal" spot, backed by an appropriately cheesy '80s anthem.
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke
- Watch a Calligrapher Perfectly Draw Famous Logos From Scratch With Pen and Ink
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Launches Cold War Against McDonald's With Propaganda Imagery
- Volvo and Grey London Invent an Invisible Paint That Lights Up Cyclists at Night
- Ad of the Day: United Healthcare Reminds Us Why Dirty Dancing Is Best Left to the Pros