Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Aug. 24-31These spots destroyed property, ran for beer and made muscle music
- 1 of 10
Carlton Draught 'Beer Chase'
Australian brewer Carlton Draught's long history of stupid-funny advertising continues this week with "Beer Chase," its latest faux-epic spot from Clemenger BBDO. The new 90-second commercial is a cops-and-robbers tale that cuts pretty quickly to the chase—although, amusingly, it's one that takes place entirely on foot. (Because what are you going to do, drive and drive?) It's basically the boozer's version of Saturn's famous old "Sheet Metal" spot, backed by an appropriately cheesy '80s anthem.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- Ad of the Day: Brace for the Bizarre in Droga5's Wonderfully Wacky Fake Films for MailChimp
- Dads Play Barbie With Their Daughters in the Doll's Latest Charming Effort to Modernize
- Duracell Pushes the Idea of Trust in Its First Offbeat Ads From W+K
- Bud Light Raises a Beer to Bromances in New 'Famous Among Friends' Spots
- Lying in the Face of Facts? Trump Did That for a Decade With Celebrity Apprentice Ratings