Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Aug. 24-31These spots destroyed property, ran for beer and made muscle music
- 1 of 10
Carlton Draught 'Beer Chase'
Australian brewer Carlton Draught's long history of stupid-funny advertising continues this week with "Beer Chase," its latest faux-epic spot from Clemenger BBDO. The new 90-second commercial is a cops-and-robbers tale that cuts pretty quickly to the chase—although, amusingly, it's one that takes place entirely on foot. (Because what are you going to do, drive and drive?) It's basically the boozer's version of Saturn's famous old "Sheet Metal" spot, backed by an appropriately cheesy '80s anthem.
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Harvey Nichols and Under Armour Take Top Film Lions at Cannes
- Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel Showed Up at Cannes to Meet With Advertisers After All
- Airbnb Is Winning a Ton of Lions at Cannes for a Slew of Campaigns. Here's Why
- Snapchat Launches a Colossal Expansion of Its Advertising, Ushering in a New Era for the App
- BBDO Withdraws All Brazilian Bayer Ads From Cannes With Apology to Festival and Client