Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Aug. 24-31These spots destroyed property, ran for beer and made muscle music
- 1 of 10
Carlton Draught 'Beer Chase'
Australian brewer Carlton Draught's long history of stupid-funny advertising continues this week with "Beer Chase," its latest faux-epic spot from Clemenger BBDO. The new 90-second commercial is a cops-and-robbers tale that cuts pretty quickly to the chase—although, amusingly, it's one that takes place entirely on foot. (Because what are you going to do, drive and drive?) It's basically the boozer's version of Saturn's famous old "Sheet Metal" spot, backed by an appropriately cheesy '80s anthem.
- Ad of the Day: Dollar Shave Club Slices the Competition in Comically Violent TV Ads
- The New Star Wars Trailer Has Arrived, and the Year-Long Wait Has Begun
- These Are the Hottest Digital Brands Around
- Ad of the Day: This Generous TD Bank Stunt Is the Perfect Ad to Watch on Thanksgiving
- 5 Social Media Hacks Every Marketer Should Know