Some Notable Naughty Ad CampaignsDoes profanity build your brand?
- 1 of 4
Launch date May 17
It’s sweeter than you think. In the dessert brand’s world, “F” is for fun. The effort, in conjunction with Crispin Porter + Bogusky, to brighten the hashtag’s meaning is netting Jell-O 500 to 900 Twitter exchanges a day, said Kraft senior brand manager Todd Hjermstad. “Even historic brands have to communicate in a way that’s up to date and consistent with the marketplace today,” he said.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Author Brilliantly Recreates Famous Meals From Literature
- K-Pop Group Twerks to the (Really) Oldies in First Classical Music Video Ever
- Ad of the Day: This Wonder Bread Campaign Is the Greatest Thing Since … Well, You Know
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder