Some Notable Naughty Ad CampaignsDoes profanity build your brand?
- 1 of 4
Launch date May 17
It’s sweeter than you think. In the dessert brand’s world, “F” is for fun. The effort, in conjunction with Crispin Porter + Bogusky, to brighten the hashtag’s meaning is netting Jell-O 500 to 900 Twitter exchanges a day, said Kraft senior brand manager Todd Hjermstad. “Even historic brands have to communicate in a way that’s up to date and consistent with the marketplace today,” he said.
- Senior Account Supervisor/Account Supervisor J Public Relations New York, NY
- Test Kitchen Photojournalist America's Test Kitchen Brookline, MA
- Senior Experience Designer Landor San Francisco, CA
- Editors' Programme DailyMail.com New York, NY
- Hospitality Marketing Consultant Le Relais de Venise l'entrecote New York, NY
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- Designer Shows Off His Big Talent in the World's Smallest Portfolio
- This Remarkable Ad Shows Just How Science Can Improve Real People's Lives
- Why These Agency Execs Went Through Hell to Get Naked in These Ads (SFW)
- Ad of the Day: Duracell Powers a Soldier's Sweet Message to His Daughter This Fourth of July