Some Notable Naughty Ad CampaignsDoes profanity build your brand?
- 1 of 4
Launch date May 17
It’s sweeter than you think. In the dessert brand’s world, “F” is for fun. The effort, in conjunction with Crispin Porter + Bogusky, to brighten the hashtag’s meaning is netting Jell-O 500 to 900 Twitter exchanges a day, said Kraft senior brand manager Todd Hjermstad. “Even historic brands have to communicate in a way that’s up to date and consistent with the marketplace today,” he said.
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
- Digital Media Planner/Buyer Serino/Coyne, LLC New York City, New York
- Digital Media/Marketing Strategist National Automotive Magazine and Digital Platform Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US) -
- Editorial Assistant PHAIDON New York
- Aerial ENG Photographer/Reporter Welk Aviation Boston Massachusetts
- This Short Documentary Tells the Story of the Great Volkswagen Ads of the '60s
- Ad of the Day: Mads Mikkelsen Is a Riveting, Bizarre Hitman in Ford's 8-Minute Gangster Flick
- 7 Ads That Pulled P&G Out of the Content 'Crap Trap'
- Ad of the Day: Campy Humor Holds Loctite's Latest Spots Together
- Excedrin Won the Debate on Twitter Before It Even Started by Curing Your #DebateHeadache