Some Notable Naughty Ad CampaignsDoes profanity build your brand?
- 1 of 4
Launch date May 17
It’s sweeter than you think. In the dessert brand’s world, “F” is for fun. The effort, in conjunction with Crispin Porter + Bogusky, to brighten the hashtag’s meaning is netting Jell-O 500 to 900 Twitter exchanges a day, said Kraft senior brand manager Todd Hjermstad. “Even historic brands have to communicate in a way that’s up to date and consistent with the marketplace today,” he said.
- ESPN Thinks Women Need 'Relationship-Based Rankings' to Grasp Fantasy Football
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Instagram Users Like NASA’s Worldly View
- Ad of the Day: David Fincher Brings Darkness and Mystery to Gap's Fall Campaign