Some Notable Naughty Ad CampaignsDoes profanity build your brand?
- 1 of 4
Launch date May 17
It’s sweeter than you think. In the dessert brand’s world, “F” is for fun. The effort, in conjunction with Crispin Porter + Bogusky, to brighten the hashtag’s meaning is netting Jell-O 500 to 900 Twitter exchanges a day, said Kraft senior brand manager Todd Hjermstad. “Even historic brands have to communicate in a way that’s up to date and consistent with the marketplace today,” he said.
- Assistant Editor Mercury Radio Arts Irving, TX
- Experienced Fashion/Lifestyle Publicist Blink PR Hallanda, FL
- Project Manager/Analyst-Communications Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Cambridge, MA
- Account Executive: Consumer PR Sunshine Sachs West Hollywood, CA
- Social Media and Communications Assistant Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Washington, DC
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- Volvo Really Takes the Plunge in Powerful Ad That Leaves the Car on Shore
- Ad of the Day: Starbucks Tells Your Story, Not Its Own, in First Global Brand Campaign
- The 5 Artiest Simpsons Couch Gags
- Facebook's New People-Based Ad Technology Is 'Marketing Nirvana'