Some Notable Naughty Ad CampaignsDoes profanity build your brand?
- 1 of 4
Launch date May 17
It’s sweeter than you think. In the dessert brand’s world, “F” is for fun. The effort, in conjunction with Crispin Porter + Bogusky, to brighten the hashtag’s meaning is netting Jell-O 500 to 900 Twitter exchanges a day, said Kraft senior brand manager Todd Hjermstad. “Even historic brands have to communicate in a way that’s up to date and consistent with the marketplace today,” he said.
- Everyone's Angry at This Racist Chinese Ad, but It Says Something About America Too
- Ad of the Day: How Good Is This Vacuum? You Can Climb a Skyscraper With Its Suction
- Y&R's Special Olympics Ad Offers a Truly Remarkable Take on Fatherhood
- A Million Euro Coins Will Feature a Missing Child's Face Thanks to a Nonprofit and Its Agency
- After 60 Years in Advertising, I Believe True Creativity Is More Powerful Than Ever