Some Notable Naughty Ad CampaignsDoes profanity build your brand?
- 1 of 4
Launch date May 17
It’s sweeter than you think. In the dessert brand’s world, “F” is for fun. The effort, in conjunction with Crispin Porter + Bogusky, to brighten the hashtag’s meaning is netting Jell-O 500 to 900 Twitter exchanges a day, said Kraft senior brand manager Todd Hjermstad. “Even historic brands have to communicate in a way that’s up to date and consistent with the marketplace today,” he said.
- Electrifying Video Salutes the Incredible, Otherworldly Genius of Ad People
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 6-13
- Here's What Happens When 5 Digital Natives Must Endure a Week Without Internet
- Kmart Does a Hilariously Dickensian Christmas Version of 'Ship My Pants'
- Fans and Orders Pouring In for Bottle Maker Who Stood Up to Angry Customer on Facebook