Some Notable Naughty Ad CampaignsDoes profanity build your brand?
- 1 of 4
Launch date May 17
It’s sweeter than you think. In the dessert brand’s world, “F” is for fun. The effort, in conjunction with Crispin Porter + Bogusky, to brighten the hashtag’s meaning is netting Jell-O 500 to 900 Twitter exchanges a day, said Kraft senior brand manager Todd Hjermstad. “Even historic brands have to communicate in a way that’s up to date and consistent with the marketplace today,” he said.
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- Sarah Koenig Buckles Under the Pressure of Serial's Final Episode in This Outstanding Parody
- 14 Brilliant Outdoor Ads That Rocked the Real World in 2014
- After 15 Years With BBH, Johnnie Walker Picks a New Agency