Some Notable Naughty Ad CampaignsDoes profanity build your brand?
- 1 of 4
Launch date May 17
It’s sweeter than you think. In the dessert brand’s world, “F” is for fun. The effort, in conjunction with Crispin Porter + Bogusky, to brighten the hashtag’s meaning is netting Jell-O 500 to 900 Twitter exchanges a day, said Kraft senior brand manager Todd Hjermstad. “Even historic brands have to communicate in a way that’s up to date and consistent with the marketplace today,” he said.
- This Restaurant Wants to Be the Worst Rated on Yelp, and the Reviews Are Indeed Hilarious
- Brand Publishers Are Ditching Facebook in Favor of Microsites
- Ad of the Day: Budweiser Makes the Cutest 'Don't Drink and Drive' PSA Yet
- Project Isaac: Celebrating the Marketing & Advertising Winners
- These Are the Top 18 Names That People Really, Really Want on Their Coke Bottles