Some Notable Naughty Ad CampaignsDoes profanity build your brand?
- 1 of 4
Launch date May 17
It’s sweeter than you think. In the dessert brand’s world, “F” is for fun. The effort, in conjunction with Crispin Porter + Bogusky, to brighten the hashtag’s meaning is netting Jell-O 500 to 900 Twitter exchanges a day, said Kraft senior brand manager Todd Hjermstad. “Even historic brands have to communicate in a way that’s up to date and consistent with the marketplace today,” he said.
- Man Shaves Beard Off After 14 Years, and Family Reacts in Shock, in Remarkable Razor Ad
- This French Drink Brand Took 7 Days to Post the World's Slowest Facebook Status
- Harrowing Ad About Kids in War Puts a Girl at the Center of a First-Person Shooter
- 8 Intriguing Digital Marketing Stats From the Last Week
- TD Bank Gets Absurdly Cinematic to Show Off Its Drama-Free Banking