Some Notable Naughty Ad CampaignsDoes profanity build your brand?
- 1 of 4
Launch date May 17
It’s sweeter than you think. In the dessert brand’s world, “F” is for fun. The effort, in conjunction with Crispin Porter + Bogusky, to brighten the hashtag’s meaning is netting Jell-O 500 to 900 Twitter exchanges a day, said Kraft senior brand manager Todd Hjermstad. “Even historic brands have to communicate in a way that’s up to date and consistent with the marketplace today,” he said.
- Hershey's Just Made a Father-Daughter Ad That's One of the Year's Sweetest
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything We Know About 2016's Commercials
- Ad of the Day: A Kind, Curious British Airways Flight Attendant Falls in Love With India
- Fitbit Users Are Sassy (and Sweaty) in the Brand's First Super Bowl Spot
- Jet.com Is Crashing the Party With the Most 'Super' Bowl Commercial Ever