See Every Grand Prix Winner From the 2013 Cannes LionsDumb Ways to Die, The Beauty Inside and Dove rule the show
- 1 of 13
Grand Prix: Titanium
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, São Paulo, Brazil
Client: Dove "Real Beauty Sketches"
A true thing of beauty, this campaign used a criminal sketch artist to draw women as they described themselves, and as other people described them. The differences are stark—a reminder to women that they're more beautiful than they think. The runaway viral success of 2013 so far.
- Media Reporter Advertising Age New York, NY
- Integrated Account Executive TMC Norwalk, CT
- Salesforce Marketing Automation Technologist Crain Detroit, MI
- Real Estate Sales Associate Washingtonian Magazine Washington, DC
- Analyst, Inventory & Yield, Ad Product, Revenue and Sales Operations Condé Nast New York, NY
- Ad of the Day: Extra Gum Wraps Up One of the Year's Sweetest Love Stories
- Kids Are Given Toy Cars That Can't Crash in This Amusingly Mean Mercedes-Benz Ad
- Victoria's Secret Ignored the Anger Over This Photo, So a Facebook Fan Fixed It (NSFW)
- Ad of the Day: Girls Become Professionals Ahead of Their Time in Barbie's Cool New Ad
- The Sad, Painful Life of Two Testicles Improves Dramatically in This Hilarious Underwear Ad