See Every Grand Prix Winner From the 2013 Cannes LionsDumb Ways to Die, The Beauty Inside and Dove rule the show
- 1 of 13
Grand Prix: Titanium
Agency: Ogilvy & Mather, São Paulo, Brazil
Client: Dove "Real Beauty Sketches"
A true thing of beauty, this campaign used a criminal sketch artist to draw women as they described themselves, and as other people described them. The differences are stark—a reminder to women that they're more beautiful than they think. The runaway viral success of 2013 so far.
- Online Marketing Analyst ( PPC) BuyerZone Waltham, MA
- Email Marketing Manager Wall Street Daily, an affiliate of Agora Inc. Baltimore, MD
- Senior Writer/ Reviewer, Business Technology PC Mag New York, NY
- Senior Strategist Vladimir Jones Denver, CO
- Digital Marketing Specialist (7551U) 20262 University of California, Berkeley Berkeley, CA
- Design Team Behind New Verizon Logo Says It's Meant to Be Flexible, Not 'Clever or Flashy'
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Beats By Dre Returns Gatorade's Serve With Its Own Flashy Serena Williams Ad
- Ad of the Day: Honda Explores the Strange Art of Precision Walking in This HR-V Spot
- Coke Tests Whisper's Advertising Potential in the Most Perfect Way