Ready for Their Closeup10 agencies and producers making L.A. so hot right now
Drawn to SoCal’s optimism, lifestyle and culture, in less than a decade 72andSunny has become one of the industry’s bright lights. Housed in the old Playa Vista offices of Howard Hughes, it now employs more than 300 people, nearly 10 times the size of its Amsterdam HQ. Marketers like Anheuser-Busch, Activision and Carl’s Jr. have signed on, while others including Target and Google have expanded their relationships beyond initial projects. Next, the MDC Partners shop takes its Southern California beach vibe to the more cynical environs of New York where it will open a third outpost. –N.O.
Matt Jarvis, partner/chief strategy officer, and Evin Shutt, partner, director of brand operations. Photographed in the Biergarten at The Standard, Downtown L.A.
Photo: Jeremy Goldberg
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Amazing Data From Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart's Run of Social Hijinks
- Mazda Takes One Awesome Road Trip Through 60 Instagram Posts in Grid View
- Ad of the Day: Powerade Tells Nico Calabria's Amazing Story in Best World Cup Spot So Far
- Join a Conversation Headed for Catastrophe in Honda's Anti-Texting Ad