Ready for Their Closeup10 agencies and producers making L.A. so hot right now
Drawn to SoCal’s optimism, lifestyle and culture, in less than a decade 72andSunny has become one of the industry’s bright lights. Housed in the old Playa Vista offices of Howard Hughes, it now employs more than 300 people, nearly 10 times the size of its Amsterdam HQ. Marketers like Anheuser-Busch, Activision and Carl’s Jr. have signed on, while others including Target and Google have expanded their relationships beyond initial projects. Next, the MDC Partners shop takes its Southern California beach vibe to the more cynical environs of New York where it will open a third outpost. –N.O.
Matt Jarvis, partner/chief strategy officer, and Evin Shutt, partner, director of brand operations. Photographed in the Biergarten at The Standard, Downtown L.A.
Photo: Jeremy Goldberg
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- Slack Just Took Over 4 Cities With Its First Big, Extremely Bubbly Ad Campaign
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2015
- Watch People in Other Industries React Hilariously to Being Asked for Free Spec Work