Ready for Their Closeup10 agencies and producers making L.A. so hot right now
Drawn to SoCal’s optimism, lifestyle and culture, in less than a decade 72andSunny has become one of the industry’s bright lights. Housed in the old Playa Vista offices of Howard Hughes, it now employs more than 300 people, nearly 10 times the size of its Amsterdam HQ. Marketers like Anheuser-Busch, Activision and Carl’s Jr. have signed on, while others including Target and Google have expanded their relationships beyond initial projects. Next, the MDC Partners shop takes its Southern California beach vibe to the more cynical environs of New York where it will open a third outpost. –N.O.
Matt Jarvis, partner/chief strategy officer, and Evin Shutt, partner, director of brand operations. Photographed in the Biergarten at The Standard, Downtown L.A.
Photo: Jeremy Goldberg
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- This Ad for a Snorkeling Mask Is So Elegant, You Won't Want to Hit the Beach Without One
- 20 Content Creators Who Are Setting the Bar for Creativity in 2016
- Twitter's CMO Explains Today's Brand Refresh and the New 'See What's Happening' Ads
- Adweek's Creative 100: Meet the Top Thinkers, Makers and Doers in Marketing and Media