Ready for Their Closeup10 agencies and producers making L.A. so hot right now
Drawn to SoCal’s optimism, lifestyle and culture, in less than a decade 72andSunny has become one of the industry’s bright lights. Housed in the old Playa Vista offices of Howard Hughes, it now employs more than 300 people, nearly 10 times the size of its Amsterdam HQ. Marketers like Anheuser-Busch, Activision and Carl’s Jr. have signed on, while others including Target and Google have expanded their relationships beyond initial projects. Next, the MDC Partners shop takes its Southern California beach vibe to the more cynical environs of New York where it will open a third outpost. –N.O.
Matt Jarvis, partner/chief strategy officer, and Evin Shutt, partner, director of brand operations. Photographed in the Biergarten at The Standard, Downtown L.A.
Photo: Jeremy Goldberg
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- Through VR, Häagen-Dazs Will Let You Fly (and Sympathize) With Imperiled Honey Bees
- Expedia Shares a Powerful Message of Global Togetherness Amid a Divisive Inauguration
- This Colorado Agency Just Made 3 Strains of Marijuana Specifically for Ad People
- This Nut Brand Bought the Bluntest Front-Page Ad Reacting to Trump's Inauguration
- This Art Director Got Nowhere With His Agency Job Hunt, So He Pretended to Be a Client