Ready for Their Closeup10 agencies and producers making L.A. so hot right now
Drawn to SoCal’s optimism, lifestyle and culture, in less than a decade 72andSunny has become one of the industry’s bright lights. Housed in the old Playa Vista offices of Howard Hughes, it now employs more than 300 people, nearly 10 times the size of its Amsterdam HQ. Marketers like Anheuser-Busch, Activision and Carl’s Jr. have signed on, while others including Target and Google have expanded their relationships beyond initial projects. Next, the MDC Partners shop takes its Southern California beach vibe to the more cynical environs of New York where it will open a third outpost. –N.O.
Matt Jarvis, partner/chief strategy officer, and Evin Shutt, partner, director of brand operations. Photographed in the Biergarten at The Standard, Downtown L.A.
Photo: Jeremy Goldberg
- Ad of the Day: Saatchi Turns an Email Into a Beautiful Ad for World Down Syndrome Day
- Coke Drops Unsuspecting Moviegoers Into Sex Scene for Real-Time Ad
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in February
- The Next Chapter of Social Media Marketing Is the Paid Promo
- Is This Obscure European Sock Company the World's Worst Advertiser?