Ready for Their Closeup10 agencies and producers making L.A. so hot right now
- 1 of 10
Saatchi & Saatchi
It’s all Toyota all the time at the Torrance office of this global agency—taking the form of everything from sales brochures and outdoor ads to multiple multiplatform campaigns in a given year. It’s big business (Toyota is the agency’s second largest client after Procter & Gamble) and a key part of Saatchi’s history, given that the automaker has been a client for more than 40 years. The office got a little more crowded last month when it took home four Gold Lions from Cannes for its Tundra Endeavour campaign. –Andrew McMains
From left, John Lisko, executive communications director; Margaret Keene, ecd; Chuck Maguy, president; Kurt Ritter, chairman/West Coast operations; Mark Turner, chief strategy officer; Chris Adams, ecd. Photographed in the Hollywood Hills.
Photo: Jeremy Goldberg
Hollywood TM & Design © 2013 Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. The Hollywood SignTM is a trademark and intellectual property of Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. All Rights Reserved.
- Ricky Gervais Phones In These Hilariously Honest Ads Introducing Netflix to Australia
- McDonald's Launches the Big Mac Lifestyle Collection for Fans of Beefy, Cheesy Everything
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Launches Cold War Against McDonald's With Propaganda Imagery
- Tiny People Struggle to Make a Fruit Drink in This Fun and Ridiculous Indian Ad
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: March 20-27