Ready for Their Closeup10 agencies and producers making L.A. so hot right now
- 1 of 10
Saatchi & Saatchi
It’s all Toyota all the time at the Torrance office of this global agency—taking the form of everything from sales brochures and outdoor ads to multiple multiplatform campaigns in a given year. It’s big business (Toyota is the agency’s second largest client after Procter & Gamble) and a key part of Saatchi’s history, given that the automaker has been a client for more than 40 years. The office got a little more crowded last month when it took home four Gold Lions from Cannes for its Tundra Endeavour campaign. –Andrew McMains
From left, John Lisko, executive communications director; Margaret Keene, ecd; Chuck Maguy, president; Kurt Ritter, chairman/West Coast operations; Mark Turner, chief strategy officer; Chris Adams, ecd. Photographed in the Hollywood Hills.
Photo: Jeremy Goldberg
Hollywood TM & Design © 2013 Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. The Hollywood SignTM is a trademark and intellectual property of Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. All Rights Reserved.
- These 27 Young Influentials Are Shaking Up Media, Marketing, Tech and Entertainment
- This Astonishing Fan-Made Tesla Ad Is All CGI, Yet It Couldn't Look More Beautifully Real
- Here's Another Hilarious Ad That Tries to Get People in Denmark to Have More Sex
- Brilliant SNL Skit Pitches a Drug That Cures Republicans Who Think They Can Be President
- Pepsi Perfect, From Back to the Future, Finally Becomes a Real Thing in the Present Day