Ready for Their Closeup10 agencies and producers making L.A. so hot right now
- 1 of 10
Saatchi & Saatchi
It’s all Toyota all the time at the Torrance office of this global agency—taking the form of everything from sales brochures and outdoor ads to multiple multiplatform campaigns in a given year. It’s big business (Toyota is the agency’s second largest client after Procter & Gamble) and a key part of Saatchi’s history, given that the automaker has been a client for more than 40 years. The office got a little more crowded last month when it took home four Gold Lions from Cannes for its Tundra Endeavour campaign. –Andrew McMains
From left, John Lisko, executive communications director; Margaret Keene, ecd; Chuck Maguy, president; Kurt Ritter, chairman/West Coast operations; Mark Turner, chief strategy officer; Chris Adams, ecd. Photographed in the Hollywood Hills.
Photo: Jeremy Goldberg
Hollywood TM & Design © 2013 Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. The Hollywood SignTM is a trademark and intellectual property of Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. All Rights Reserved.
- Nike's New Ad Discourages Budding Athletes, Who Won't Make It Anyway
- Ad of the Day: This Woman's Heartbreaking Makeup Tutorials Double as Powerful PSAs
- How Ikea Used This Ad Full of Naked People to Sell Tables
- Coke Tests Whisper's Advertising Potential in the Most Perfect Way
- Design Team Behind New Verizon Logo Says It's Meant to Be Flexible, Not 'Clever or Flashy'