Ready for Their Closeup10 agencies and producers making L.A. so hot right now
- 1 of 10
Saatchi & Saatchi
It’s all Toyota all the time at the Torrance office of this global agency—taking the form of everything from sales brochures and outdoor ads to multiple multiplatform campaigns in a given year. It’s big business (Toyota is the agency’s second largest client after Procter & Gamble) and a key part of Saatchi’s history, given that the automaker has been a client for more than 40 years. The office got a little more crowded last month when it took home four Gold Lions from Cannes for its Tundra Endeavour campaign. –Andrew McMains
From left, John Lisko, executive communications director; Margaret Keene, ecd; Chuck Maguy, president; Kurt Ritter, chairman/West Coast operations; Mark Turner, chief strategy officer; Chris Adams, ecd. Photographed in the Hollywood Hills.
Photo: Jeremy Goldberg
Hollywood TM & Design © 2013 Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. The Hollywood SignTM is a trademark and intellectual property of Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. All Rights Reserved.
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- Real Beauty? Nah, Victoria's Secret Would Rather Celebrate the 'Perfect Body'
- Here Is the Video of Jerome Jarre's In-Flight Antics That Almost Got Him Arrested
- Jim Carrey Mercilessly Spoofs Matthew McConaughey's Lincoln Ads on SNL
- Ad of the Day: Sofia Coppola Directs 4 Oddly Charming Holiday Spots for Gap