Our Selection of the Most Eye-Catching Ads on BillboardsNew levels of creativity
- 1 of 10
This Minneapolis-based real estate outfit turned to a local shop, Preston Kelly, to create a realistic vibe. The campaign, which kicked off in late January, will run across Minnesota through May.
- Here Are the Best (and Worst) Personalized Coke Bottle Hacks So Far
- Stare at This Ford Print Ad for 30 Seconds, and It Will Suddenly Make Sense
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?
- Ad Creatives Launch 'ManServants,' Offering Hunks for Hire Who Aren't Just Strippers
- Ad of the Day: Bone-Crushing Duracell Spots Look at the Same NFL Play From Two Angles