Nine Very Olympic Ads for the 2012 London GamesQuintessential themes play on
- 9 of 9
McDonalds classifies the masses into nursery rhyme archetypes. Real athletes eat Big Macs. Agency: Leo Burnett London.
- Sales and Business Development WorkingRocket New York, NY
- Account Executive, Travel & Hospitality Division EVINS Communications, Ltd. New York, NY
- Traffic Copy Editor Meredith Corporation Phoenix, AZ
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager Wenner Media Los Angeles, CA
- Sponsored Content Freelance Writers U.S. News & World Report Washington, DC
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)
- After Years of Standing by the Duggars, Will TLC Finally Break Ties Over Molestation Claims?
- If You Could Pick Only One, Would You Hire Don, Peggy or Joan?
- Ad of the Day: Delta Stuffs the Entire Internet Into Its Latest Brilliant Safety Video
- Tennessee Wanted Consistency but Elicited Mockery With Its New Logo