Night Out: Brand Genius 2012Marketing's brightest stars were out for Adweek's annual Brand Genius Awards gala in New York
- 1 of 11
Adweek took over The Edison Ballroom, a plush party spot off Times Square since the 1930s.
- DM9 Jayme Syfu Wins Mobile Grand Prix for Turning Cellphones Into Textbooks
- Ogilvy Adds Two More Grand Prix—in Outdoor and Media
- Maxipad Brand Goes for Blood in Brilliant Reply to Facebook Rant
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Barbarian Group Wins Inaugural Innovation Lions Grand Prix for Its Cinder Coding Platform