Night Out: Brand Genius 2012Marketing's brightest stars were out for Adweek's annual Brand Genius Awards gala in New York
- 1 of 11
Adweek took over The Edison Ballroom, a plush party spot off Times Square since the 1930s.
- Content Writer Wisconsin School of Business 53706, Madison
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
- 3 Things Brands Should Know About Gen Z—and They're Not All About Snapchat
- McCann Created an Escort Service That Had a Macabre Surprise for Anyone Who Tried It
- How the Title Sequence Can Become the Single Best Ad for Any TV Show
- P&G's Marketing Chief Says It's Not Cutting Back on Facebook Ads, It's Targeting Better
- 8 Takeaways From Facebook's Advertising Week Panel of Execs