Possible Conflicts Associated With the Publicis-Omnicom MergerFrom cars to food and beer, here's a look at potential pain points
Publicis-owned agencies also work for a range of telecommunications companies. Media agency Zenith, owned by the French holding company, counts Verizon among its clients, while sister shop Optimedia buys ad space for T-Mobile. Publicis, the agency, works as lead creative for T-Mobile. Leo Burnett and Digitas, both Publicis shops, work together on ads for Sprint.
The lead creative role for AT&T's advertising, meanwhile, is handled by Omnicom's BBDO.
AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon all declined comment. Sprint did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- A Glimpse Into Marketers’ Social Media Strategies
- This Brilliantly Designed Alarm Clock Wakes You by Brewing a Cup of Coffee
- 12 Ordinary People Who Beat Major Brands to Their Own Twitter Handles
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing
- Brand of the Day: How Ikea Brings Design Ideas to Life in Social