Possible Conflicts Associated With the Publicis-Omnicom MergerFrom cars to food and beer, here's a look at potential pain points
Publicis-owned agencies also work for a range of telecommunications companies. Media agency Zenith, owned by the French holding company, counts Verizon among its clients, while sister shop Optimedia buys ad space for T-Mobile. Publicis, the agency, works as lead creative for T-Mobile. Leo Burnett and Digitas, both Publicis shops, work together on ads for Sprint.
The lead creative role for AT&T's advertising, meanwhile, is handled by Omnicom's BBDO.
AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon all declined comment. Sprint did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder
- Dodge Celebrates 100 Years With Great New Ad Starring Centenarians
- Amazing Data From Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart's Social Bromance
- Starbucks Shows that Instagram Videos Don't Need to Be Thrillers