Possible Conflicts Associated With the Publicis-Omnicom MergerFrom cars to food and beer, here's a look at potential pain points
Publicis-owned agencies also work for a range of telecommunications companies. Media agency Zenith, owned by the French holding company, counts Verizon among its clients, while sister shop Optimedia buys ad space for T-Mobile. Publicis, the agency, works as lead creative for T-Mobile. Leo Burnett and Digitas, both Publicis shops, work together on ads for Sprint.
The lead creative role for AT&T's advertising, meanwhile, is handled by Omnicom's BBDO.
AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon all declined comment. Sprint did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Denny's Offers to Partner With Burger King, Since McDonald's Is Being a McChicken
- Will GIF-Powered Emails Get More People RSVP'ing for Events?
- Here Are the Perks BuzzFeed and WPP Will Get From Partnering With Each Other
- How Instagram Is Changing the Way Brands Look at Photography, Online and Beyond
- Subway Chooses BBDO as Agency to Guide It Into the Post-Jared Era