Possible Conflicts Associated With the Publicis-Omnicom MergerFrom cars to food and beer, here's a look at potential pain points
Publicis-owned agencies also work for a range of telecommunications companies. Media agency Zenith, owned by the French holding company, counts Verizon among its clients, while sister shop Optimedia buys ad space for T-Mobile. Publicis, the agency, works as lead creative for T-Mobile. Leo Burnett and Digitas, both Publicis shops, work together on ads for Sprint.
The lead creative role for AT&T's advertising, meanwhile, is handled by Omnicom's BBDO.
AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon all declined comment. Sprint did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke
- Watch a Calligrapher Perfectly Draw Famous Logos From Scratch With Pen and Ink
- Volvo and Grey London Invent an Invisible Paint That Lights Up Cyclists at Night
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Launches Cold War Against McDonald's With Propaganda Imagery
- Ad of the Day: OPI Brilliantly Creates a Whole Alphabet From Drops of Nail Polish