Possible Conflicts Associated With the Publicis-Omnicom MergerFrom cars to food and beer, here's a look at potential pain points
Publicis-owned agencies also work for a range of telecommunications companies. Media agency Zenith, owned by the French holding company, counts Verizon among its clients, while sister shop Optimedia buys ad space for T-Mobile. Publicis, the agency, works as lead creative for T-Mobile. Leo Burnett and Digitas, both Publicis shops, work together on ads for Sprint.
The lead creative role for AT&T's advertising, meanwhile, is handled by Omnicom's BBDO.
AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon all declined comment. Sprint did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Chuck Norris Does His Own Epic Split in This Festively Insane Holiday Video
- Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Stump for Unicef in Extremely Virtuous Holiday Ads
- Duck Dynasty Will Most Likely Continue—but What a Mess for A&E [Updated]
- Streaming Yule Log on Netflix Has Its Own Hilarious Trailer and Director's Commentary
- Ad of the Day: Nokia Grows a Mullet in Oddest Tablet Spot Ever