Possible Conflicts Associated With the Publicis-Omnicom MergerFrom cars to food and beer, here's a look at potential pain points
Publicis-owned agencies also work for a range of telecommunications companies. Media agency Zenith, owned by the French holding company, counts Verizon among its clients, while sister shop Optimedia buys ad space for T-Mobile. Publicis, the agency, works as lead creative for T-Mobile. Leo Burnett and Digitas, both Publicis shops, work together on ads for Sprint.
The lead creative role for AT&T's advertising, meanwhile, is handled by Omnicom's BBDO.
AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon all declined comment. Sprint did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Senior Account Supervisor/Account Supervisor J Public Relations New York, NY
- Test Kitchen Photojournalist America's Test Kitchen Brookline, MA
- Senior Experience Designer Landor San Francisco, CA
- Editors' Programme DailyMail.com New York, NY
- Hospitality Marketing Consultant Le Relais de Venise l'entrecote New York, NY