Possible Conflicts Associated With the Publicis-Omnicom MergerFrom cars to food and beer, here's a look at potential pain points
Publicis-owned agencies also work for a range of telecommunications companies. Media agency Zenith, owned by the French holding company, counts Verizon among its clients, while sister shop Optimedia buys ad space for T-Mobile. Publicis, the agency, works as lead creative for T-Mobile. Leo Burnett and Digitas, both Publicis shops, work together on ads for Sprint.
The lead creative role for AT&T's advertising, meanwhile, is handled by Omnicom's BBDO.
AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon all declined comment. Sprint did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Ad of the Day: Jude Law Dances for Johnnie Walker Blue in Jake Scott's Short Film
- Why Instagram Ads Could be Huge for Facebook's Mobile Empire
- Trained Dancers Are Completely Appalled by This Ballet Ad for Free People Clothing
- Indian Ad With Female Boss Sparks an Uproar: Is It Super Feminist or Super Sexist?
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll