Possible Conflicts Associated With the Publicis-Omnicom MergerFrom cars to food and beer, here's a look at potential pain points
Publicis-owned agencies also work for a range of telecommunications companies. Media agency Zenith, owned by the French holding company, counts Verizon among its clients, while sister shop Optimedia buys ad space for T-Mobile. Publicis, the agency, works as lead creative for T-Mobile. Leo Burnett and Digitas, both Publicis shops, work together on ads for Sprint.
The lead creative role for AT&T's advertising, meanwhile, is handled by Omnicom's BBDO.
AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon all declined comment. Sprint did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Thailand Does It Again With an Ad That Will Leave You Bawling Like This Baby
- Inside ESPN's Social Media War Room During the Most Tweeted Sporting Event Ever
- Ad of the Day: Samsung Slams iPhone Battery, but Are These Ads Losing Their Charge?
- Even If You Hate Greenpeace and Love Lego, You Have to Admire This Gorgeous Attack Ad
- BMW Goes for a Spin on the World's Most Insane Racetrack: An Aircraft Carrier