Possible Conflicts Associated With the Publicis-Omnicom MergerFrom cars to food and beer, here's a look at potential pain points
Publicis-owned agencies also work for a range of telecommunications companies. Media agency Zenith, owned by the French holding company, counts Verizon among its clients, while sister shop Optimedia buys ad space for T-Mobile. Publicis, the agency, works as lead creative for T-Mobile. Leo Burnett and Digitas, both Publicis shops, work together on ads for Sprint.
The lead creative role for AT&T's advertising, meanwhile, is handled by Omnicom's BBDO.
AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon all declined comment. Sprint did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Press New York, NY
- Marketing Manager, Content and Communications nyteducation: The School of The New York Times New York, NY
- Web Producer, Branded Content New York Media New York, NY
- L.A. Editorial Manager DailyMail.com Venice, CA
- Marketing Manager, New Business Smithsonian Media New York, NY
- 3 Ad Campaigns That Got So Big, They Annoyed the Hell Out of Consumers
- How a Web Series About Tradition Helped a Beer Brand Reach Millennials
- Ad of the Day: Everyday Moments Go From Boring to Badass With This U.K. Energy Drink
- If Marketers Are Worried About Ad Blockers, They Should Throw More Cash at Mobile
- Here's the Steamy Video to Go With Calvin Klein's Sexting Billboards