Possible Conflicts Associated With the Publicis-Omnicom MergerFrom cars to food and beer, here's a look at potential pain points
Publicis-owned agencies also work for a range of telecommunications companies. Media agency Zenith, owned by the French holding company, counts Verizon among its clients, while sister shop Optimedia buys ad space for T-Mobile. Publicis, the agency, works as lead creative for T-Mobile. Leo Burnett and Digitas, both Publicis shops, work together on ads for Sprint.
The lead creative role for AT&T's advertising, meanwhile, is handled by Omnicom's BBDO.
AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon all declined comment. Sprint did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- Expedia Shares a Powerful Message of Global Togetherness Amid a Divisive Inauguration
- Ad of the Day: Weight Watchers' Remarkable Film Asks Why People Gain Pounds in the First Place
- TurboTax Unveils a Super Bowl Teaser With Its Biggest Celebrity Yet: Humpty Dumpty
- Trump's First Twitter Background Image for @POTUS Was From Obama's '09 Inauguration
- How Agencies Are Shifting Strategies to Compete With Accenture and Deloitte