Possible Conflicts Associated With the Publicis-Omnicom MergerFrom cars to food and beer, here's a look at potential pain points
Publicis-owned agencies also work for a range of telecommunications companies. Media agency Zenith, owned by the French holding company, counts Verizon among its clients, while sister shop Optimedia buys ad space for T-Mobile. Publicis, the agency, works as lead creative for T-Mobile. Leo Burnett and Digitas, both Publicis shops, work together on ads for Sprint.
The lead creative role for AT&T's advertising, meanwhile, is handled by Omnicom's BBDO.
AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon all declined comment. Sprint did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Graphic Designer The Shade Store Port Chester, NY
- Journal Product Manager Springer Science + Business Media NEW YORK, NY
- Deputy Editor, BBC.com - Travel BBC Worldwide Americas New York, NY
- Web Production Specialist Money Map Press Baltimore, MD
- Agency Account Manager - Media Ad Sales Bloomberg London,
- David Hasselhoff Reaches Peak Self-Parody in Promo for Kung Fury
- Ad of the Day: You've Never Seen Unboxing Videos Like Samsung's for the Galaxy S6
- Hyundai Sends a Girl's Message of Love to Her Astronaut Dad Watching From Space
- Empty Wheelchair Chases People Around a Mall in One of the Meanest Ad Pranks Yet
- Ben & Jerry's Has Brought Back Apple's '1984' as a Burrito Anthem for Stoners