Possible Conflicts Associated With the Publicis-Omnicom MergerFrom cars to food and beer, here's a look at potential pain points
Publicis-owned agencies also work for a range of telecommunications companies. Media agency Zenith, owned by the French holding company, counts Verizon among its clients, while sister shop Optimedia buys ad space for T-Mobile. Publicis, the agency, works as lead creative for T-Mobile. Leo Burnett and Digitas, both Publicis shops, work together on ads for Sprint.
The lead creative role for AT&T's advertising, meanwhile, is handled by Omnicom's BBDO.
AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon all declined comment. Sprint did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing
- Ad of the Day: Pampers Gives Moms a Sweet Surprise on Their Baby's First Birthday
- Ad of the Day: Coca-Cola Puts Names to Familiar Faces in Latest Charming Stunt
- Once Again, Publicis Groupe Extends Maurice Lévy's Term
- Watch GoDaddy's New Ads, and Tell Us What on Earth You Think You Just Saw