Possible Conflicts Associated With the Publicis-Omnicom MergerFrom cars to food and beer, here's a look at potential pain points
Publicis-owned agencies also work for a range of telecommunications companies. Media agency Zenith, owned by the French holding company, counts Verizon among its clients, while sister shop Optimedia buys ad space for T-Mobile. Publicis, the agency, works as lead creative for T-Mobile. Leo Burnett and Digitas, both Publicis shops, work together on ads for Sprint.
The lead creative role for AT&T's advertising, meanwhile, is handled by Omnicom's BBDO.
AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon all declined comment. Sprint did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Associate Marketing Manager Rowman & Littlefield Lanham, MD
- Reporters and Editors WhoWhatWhy New York, NY
- Director, Consumer Marketing & Home Delivery Gannett Co. Inc. Mc Lean, VA
- Assistant Photo Editor The Hollywood Reporter Los Angeles, CA
- Director of Digital Media & Innovation Healthcare media and technology company Princeton, NJ
- Adweek.com's Top 10 Technology Stories of 2014
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- 'The Interview' Is Now a Rallying Cry for Freedom as It Shoots to No. 1 on Google Play
- Here's a Timeline of Brands Scoring Big in Social Media This Year
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder