Possible Conflicts Associated With the Publicis-Omnicom MergerFrom cars to food and beer, here's a look at potential pain points
Publicis-owned agencies also work for a range of telecommunications companies. Media agency Zenith, owned by the French holding company, counts Verizon among its clients, while sister shop Optimedia buys ad space for T-Mobile. Publicis, the agency, works as lead creative for T-Mobile. Leo Burnett and Digitas, both Publicis shops, work together on ads for Sprint.
The lead creative role for AT&T's advertising, meanwhile, is handled by Omnicom's BBDO.
AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon all declined comment. Sprint did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Jon Stewart Takes Down Roger Ailes and Donald Trump in His First Daily Show-Style Rant in 11 Months
- The Writers of Idiocracy Aren't Doing Those Anti-Trump Ads Anymore
- Ad of the Day: Samsung Combines the World's Anthems Into One Beautiful Song for Rio 2016
- Domino's Apologizes for Years of Totally Overcharging You for Pizza on the Weekend
- YouTube Music's Latest Ad Campaign Is an Infectious Ode to the Diversity of Music Lovers