Possible Conflicts Associated With the Publicis-Omnicom MergerFrom cars to food and beer, here's a look at potential pain points
Publicis-owned agencies also work for a range of telecommunications companies. Media agency Zenith, owned by the French holding company, counts Verizon among its clients, while sister shop Optimedia buys ad space for T-Mobile. Publicis, the agency, works as lead creative for T-Mobile. Leo Burnett and Digitas, both Publicis shops, work together on ads for Sprint.
The lead creative role for AT&T's advertising, meanwhile, is handled by Omnicom's BBDO.
AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon all declined comment. Sprint did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Digital Marketing Manager - Display/Media RevZilla.com Philadelphia, PA
- Media Buyer / Negotiator News America Marketing New York, NY
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist RevZilla.com Philadelphia, PA
- Digital Content Manager - Editorial RevZilla.com Philadelphia, PA
- Men's Fashion Account Executive Factory PR New York, NY
- Hot List: The 24 Digital Brands, Startups and Games That Defined 2015
- Here They Are: The Hottest Shows, Magazines and Digital Brands of 2015
- 600 Fake Outdoor Ads in Paris Blast Corporate Sponsors of the COP21 Climate Talks
- How Roger Ailes Built Fox News Into a Media Powerhouse
- Meet the Bleacher Report Editor Who Is Trouncing ESPN in Social Sharing