Love 15: The Most-Viral Tennis Ads EverFederer, Nadal and Djokovic rule the sport's advertising, too
One of two spots on this list from Nike's 2008 tennis campaign starring Roger Federer and Rhys Darby from Flight of the Conchords. Darby plays Federer's "secret coach," ambushing his client with thousands of tennis balls, guitar lessons and goofy facial expressions.
Source: Unruly Media
- Leave It to a Laxative Brand to Make the Year's Most Uncomfortable Ad
- 5 Comic Con Brand Partnerships That Make Actual Sense
- Ad of the Day: Paris Hilton Is Back to Wash Cars and Sex-Eat Some Burgers
- Nike Packages Ultra-Flexible Sneakers in a Tiny Shoebox 1/3 of the Regular Size
- Oculus Rift Takes Center Stage at Comic-Con