Love 15: The Most-Viral Tennis Ads EverFederer, Nadal and Djokovic rule the sport's advertising, too
One of two spots on this list from Nike's 2008 tennis campaign starring Roger Federer and Rhys Darby from Flight of the Conchords. Darby plays Federer's "secret coach," ambushing his client with thousands of tennis balls, guitar lessons and goofy facial expressions.
Source: Unruly Media
- 14 Brilliant Outdoor Ads That Rocked the Real World in 2014
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- Sarah Koenig Buckles Under the Pressure of Serial's Final Episode in This Outstanding Parody
- Ad of the Day: Samsung's Dreamy Holiday Ad Tells a Moving Fairy Tale on 74 Screens
- Agency Pitches Christmas to a Focus Group, and Their Reaction Is Anything but Merry