Love 15: The Most-Viral Tennis Ads EverFederer, Nadal and Djokovic rule the sport's advertising, too
One of two spots on this list from Nike's 2008 tennis campaign starring Roger Federer and Rhys Darby from Flight of the Conchords. Darby plays Federer's "secret coach," ambushing his client with thousands of tennis balls, guitar lessons and goofy facial expressions.
Source: Unruly Media
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
- Thanks to Google, You Can Now Take a VR Tour of New York's Holiday Window Displays
- Things Aren't as Simple as They Seem in This Sweet Ad About a Kid's Star Wars Helmet
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in 2016
- How an Instagram Star With a Name Like FuckJerry Makes $30,000 Per Sponsored Post