Love 15: The Most-Viral Tennis Ads EverFederer, Nadal and Djokovic rule the sport's advertising, too
One of two spots on this list from Nike's 2008 tennis campaign starring Roger Federer and Rhys Darby from Flight of the Conchords. Darby plays Federer's "secret coach," ambushing his client with thousands of tennis balls, guitar lessons and goofy facial expressions.
Source: Unruly Media
- McDonald's Wouldn't Create the McWhopper, So I Did, and It's an Abomination
- Subway Chooses BBDO as Agency to Guide It Into the Post-Jared Era
- Ad of the Day: This Incredible Scouting Ad Shows How Lessons Can Last a Lifetime
- Embracing the 'Future,' Discovery Goes All-In on Virtual Reality
- Here Are the Perks BuzzFeed and WPP Will Get From Partnering With Each Other