Love 15: The Most-Viral Tennis Ads EverFederer, Nadal and Djokovic rule the sport's advertising, too
One of two spots on this list from Nike's 2008 tennis campaign starring Roger Federer and Rhys Darby from Flight of the Conchords. Darby plays Federer's "secret coach," ambushing his client with thousands of tennis balls, guitar lessons and goofy facial expressions.
Source: Unruly Media
- This Yogurt Brand Found a Clever Workaround to Get in Front of Pokemon Go Players
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- Dove's New Billboards Criticize the Way the Media Discusses Female Athletes' Looks
- Ad of the Day: Nike Gives Babies a Stirring Speech on Unfairness, Ambition and Triumph
- 20 Content Creators Who Are Setting the Bar for Creativity in 2016