Love 15: The Most-Viral Tennis Ads EverFederer, Nadal and Djokovic rule the sport's advertising, too
One of two spots on this list from Nike's 2008 tennis campaign starring Roger Federer and Rhys Darby from Flight of the Conchords. Darby plays Federer's "secret coach," ambushing his client with thousands of tennis balls, guitar lessons and goofy facial expressions.
Source: Unruly Media
- Why This New York Agency Is Taking All 42 of Its Employees to Japan for the Holidays
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2015
- View-Master Is Waking From Its Decades-Long Slumber, Thanks to Virtual Reality
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year