Love 15: The Most-Viral Tennis Ads EverFederer, Nadal and Djokovic rule the sport's advertising, too
One of two spots on this list from Nike's 2008 tennis campaign starring Roger Federer and Rhys Darby from Flight of the Conchords. Darby plays Federer's "secret coach," ambushing his client with thousands of tennis balls, guitar lessons and goofy facial expressions.
Source: Unruly Media
- Text Like a Creative Superstar With These Advertising Emojis
- Snapchat Persuades Brands to Go Vertical With Their Video
- Why Derek Jeter Traded Pinstripes for Publishing With The Players' Tribune
- Here's AOL's Playbook for Becoming a Sports Content Leader, but Is It a Winning Strategy?
- The Future May Belong to Web and Mobile Video, but TV Will Survive