Love 15: The Most-Viral Tennis Ads EverFederer, Nadal and Djokovic rule the sport's advertising, too
One of two spots on this list from Nike's 2008 tennis campaign starring Roger Federer and Rhys Darby from Flight of the Conchords. Darby plays Federer's "secret coach," ambushing his client with thousands of tennis balls, guitar lessons and goofy facial expressions.
Source: Unruly Media
- This Restaurant Wants to Be the Worst Rated on Yelp, and the Reviews Are Indeed Hilarious
- This Map of the U.S. Shows the Most Googled Brand in Each State
- This Marketing Pro Practiced His Facebook Ad Targeting by Making His Roommate Completely Paranoid
- Brand Publishers Are Ditching Facebook in Favor of Microsites
- How Tiffany’s Iconic Box Became the World’s Most Popular Package