A Holiday Look Back: The Dumbest Gift Ads EverFrom cigarettes to spark plugs, 8 bad ways to say 'I love you'
- 1 of 8
Perfection Smokeless Oil Heater (1915)
Nothing helps spread that holiday cheer like a little carbon monoxide.
- Assistant Digital Project Manager Infobase Learning New York, NY
- Creative Media Strategist The New York Times New York, NY
- Account Executive/Senior Account Executive North 6th Agency New York, NY
- Client Solutions Strategist Bloomberg LP New York, NY
- Product Manager U.S. News & World Report Washington, DC
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- Bud Light Leaves BBDO, Moves U.S. Business to Wieden + Kennedy
- Designer Shows Off His Big Talent in the World's Smallest Portfolio
- How IBM Got 1,000 Staffers to Become Brand Advocates on Social Media
- Nike Makes One of the Fastest Ads Ever to Sell the Zoom Air Sneaker