A Holiday Look Back: The Dumbest Gift Ads EverFrom cigarettes to spark plugs, 8 bad ways to say 'I love you'
- 1 of 8
Perfection Smokeless Oil Heater (1915)
Nothing helps spread that holiday cheer like a little carbon monoxide.
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- Why the Ad Industry Job Market Is Tougher Than Ever for Senior Employees
- Ad of the Day: Kids Act Out Romeo & Juliet in Apple's Charming New iPhone 7 Spot
- How the Greatest Ads for Volkswagen and Red Bull Fully Embodied the Brand Purpose
- AT&T Says Early Demand for DirecTV Now Is ‘Exceeding Expectations’