A Holiday Look Back: The Dumbest Gift Ads EverFrom cigarettes to spark plugs, 8 bad ways to say 'I love you'
- 1 of 8
Perfection Smokeless Oil Heater (1915)
Nothing helps spread that holiday cheer like a little carbon monoxide.
- Communications & PR Manager Crain Detroit, MI
- Senior Producer, Leadership Forbes Media, LLC. Jersey City, NJ
- Assistant Internet News Manager Newsday Media Group Melville, NY
- Sr. Entertainment Writer, ¿Qué Más? MamásLatinas New York, NY
- Senior Account Executive North 6th Agency, Inc. (N6A) New York, NY
- Tired of Friends and Family Telling You Their Ad Ideas? This Campaign's for You
- Ad of the Day: McDonald's All-Day Breakfast Is Here, and People Are Losing Their Minds
- Jennifer Aniston Is Spoiled Rotten in This Ritzy, Mile-High Ad for Emirates Airline
- Marketing Firm Fires Employee Whose Photo of a Co-worker's Child Sparked Flurry of Racist Jokes
- Infographic: Emojis Are Becoming a Preferred Communication Tool Across Demographics