A Holiday Look Back: The Dumbest Gift Ads EverFrom cigarettes to spark plugs, 8 bad ways to say 'I love you'
- 1 of 8
Perfection Smokeless Oil Heater (1915)
Nothing helps spread that holiday cheer like a little carbon monoxide.
- News Editor Opposing Views Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Assistant Vice President of Communications & Public Relations The University of Maryland, Baltimore County(UMBC) Baltimore, MD
- Academic Account Manager Springer Science + Business Media New York, NY
- Staff Writer, TheWeek.com TheWeek.com New York, NY
- Publicity Assistant, Doubleday Penguin Random House U.S.A. New York, NY
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)
- How This Interactive Subway Ad Got Everybody Yawning, and Wanting Coffee
- Ads About Veteran Suicide Show Heartbreaking Photos of the Homes Where They Died
- If You Could Pick Only One, Would You Hire Don, Peggy or Joan?
- Tennessee Wanted Consistency but Elicited Mockery With Its New Logo