A Holiday Look Back: The Dumbest Gift Ads EverFrom cigarettes to spark plugs, 8 bad ways to say 'I love you'
- 1 of 8
Perfection Smokeless Oil Heater (1915)
Nothing helps spread that holiday cheer like a little carbon monoxide.
- Assistant Editor Mercury Radio Arts Irving, TX
- Experienced Fashion/Lifestyle Publicist Blink PR Hallanda, FL
- Project Manager/Analyst-Communications Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Cambridge, MA
- Account Executive: Consumer PR Sunshine Sachs West Hollywood, CA
- Social Media and Communications Assistant Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Washington, DC
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- Ad of the Day: Starbucks Tells Your Story, Not Its Own, in First Global Brand Campaign
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- Volvo Really Takes the Plunge in Powerful Ad That Leaves the Car on Shore
- The 5 Artiest Simpsons Couch Gags