Here Are the Most Effective Ads of 2014 (So Far)Includes work from Budweiser, Procter & Gamble, Google—and a certain potato brand
- Digital Marketing Director Parallax Press Berkeley, California (US)
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS ASSOCIATE FOR DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT Citizens' Committee for Children of New York New York City
- Senior Editor, Branded Content Fatherly New York City, New York (US)
- Foreign and Defense Policy Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Production Designer - International American Media New York
- How Copywriter David Burd Became Rap Star (and Hilarious Trojan Man) Lil Dicky
- How Wine in a Can and 'Brosé' Are Helping Marketers Appeal to Millennials
- Watch the Voiceover Recording for an Ice Cream Ad Go Horrendously, Comically Wrong
- Which Olympic Marketers Spent the Most on TV and Digital Ads?
- Q&A: Malcolm Gladwell on Podcasting, Beer Ads and His Next Move