The GiversFrom the top ranks of AOL and A+E Networks, to Havas and Time Inc., a portfolio of people doing good
- 1 of 10
Photographed at AOL, New York, by Axel Dupeux
Even as he leads the biggest reboot in the history of digital media, the CEO of AOL has kept serving others top of mind, orchestrating huge efforts to inspire giving on the part of employees, partners and consumers. Since instituting the annual Monster Help Day two years ago, employees in 22 offices worldwide have volunteered 60,000 hours to more than 60 charities. Other initiatives include Citizen Schools, in which more than 100 AOL employees serve as teachers. Armstrong formed Action America upon the 10th anniversary of 9/11 to inspire community involvement and giving. And the redesign of the AOL homepage mandated that a permanent space be dedicated to a different nonprofit daily, driving over 19 billion impressions to 380 groups.
- Social Media Content Designer Bayard Advertising Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
- This Short Documentary Tells the Story of the Great Volkswagen Ads of the '60s
- 3 Waves of Cyberattacks Brought Down Twitter, Spotify, Pinterest, NYT and Other Sites
- Facebook Launches a Big Ad Campaign for Facebook Live, With User Videos at the Core
- Hot List: What Are 2016's Top Digital Brands, Apps and Must-Have Products?
- This Agency Designed a Toolkit to Help Marketers and Clients Improve Their Campaigns