Apple's iPhone TV Ads: The Complete CampaignAll 89 TBWA spots so far, beginning with the first teaser
- 1 of 89
Airdate: 3/2/07. The first iPhone teaser spot, on the Oscars in 2007, stitches together movie and TV scenes with famous actors and actresses on the phone—Apple's first all-star cast since the "Think different" brand campaign of the mid-1990s. It's a stylish crowd-pleaser, yet different from everything that is to come.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- K-Pop Group Twerks to the (Really) Oldies in First Classical Music Video Ever
- Why Food and Beverage Advertisers Should Be Worried About Pom v. Coca-Cola
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder
- Hair in a Can? This Insane Product Demo Might Actually Be Real