Apple's iPhone TV Ads: The Complete CampaignAll 89 TBWA spots so far, beginning with the first teaser
- 1 of 89
Airdate: 3/2/07. The first iPhone teaser spot, on the Oscars in 2007, stitches together movie and TV scenes with famous actors and actresses on the phone—Apple's first all-star cast since the "Think different" brand campaign of the mid-1990s. It's a stylish crowd-pleaser, yet different from everything that is to come.
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Account Executive FCB West San Francisco, CA
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Reynolds Made a Clever Instagram Cookbook That Feels Like an 'Endless Table'
- Infographic: The Purchasing Habits of the Wealthy and the Very Wealthy
- Watch This Man Ambush Smokers at the Point of Sale With a Brutally Personal PSA
- One of Ashley Madison's Biggest Failures Was How Abysmally It Marketed to Women