Apple's iPhone TV Ads: The Complete CampaignAll 89 TBWA spots so far, beginning with the first teaser
- 1 of 89
Airdate: 3/2/07. The first iPhone teaser spot, on the Oscars in 2007, stitches together movie and TV scenes with famous actors and actresses on the phone—Apple's first all-star cast since the "Think different" brand campaign of the mid-1990s. It's a stylish crowd-pleaser, yet different from everything that is to come.
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- Better Eyewear Means Fewer Dead Cats, Says Amusing Specsavers Ad
- Dove Hires Criminal Sketch Artist to Draw Women as They See Themselves and as Others See Them