Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Oct. 4-11Kate Upton, Lorde and a girl with even greater powers headline a good week for the ladies
- Design Team Behind New Verizon Logo Says It's Meant to Be Flexible, Not 'Clever or Flashy'
- Coke Tests Whisper's Advertising Potential in the Most Perfect Way
- Beats By Dre Returns Gatorade's Serve With Its Own Flashy Serena Williams Ad
- Ad of the Day: Honda Explores the Strange Art of Precision Walking in This HR-V Spot
- Omnicom Is Creating One Mega-Studio by Combining 3 Production Departments