Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: May 17-24Samsung finds a caveman, Coke finds world peace, and Kmart finds the funny
- 1 of 10
Samsung 'Evolutionary Husband'
Samsung's newest ad is precipitating foul rumblings across the cyberverse for depicting men as gassy, unkempt, couch-bound louts. The spot touts the Evolution Kit, which turns any Samsung television into a smart TV (too bad it can't do the same for your spouse).
- Ad of the Day: Geico Makes Clever Pre-Roll Ads That Are Basically Unskippable
- Watch This Ad Carefully, and You'll Be Transfixed by the Car Sitting Quietly on a Street
- Here's the SNL Parody Ad for ISIS That Pissed Off Half the Internet This Weekend
- After Conquering Reality TV, Kim Kardashian Is Taking the Mobile World by Storm
- Apple Is Putting Users' Beautiful iPhone 6 Photos on Billboards and Print Ads