Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: May 17-24Samsung finds a caveman, Coke finds world peace, and Kmart finds the funny
- 1 of 10
Samsung 'Evolutionary Husband'
Samsung's newest ad is precipitating foul rumblings across the cyberverse for depicting men as gassy, unkempt, couch-bound louts. The spot touts the Evolution Kit, which turns any Samsung television into a smart TV (too bad it can't do the same for your spouse).
- Marketing Writer for B2B tech company BuildingLink.com New York, NY
- Digital Assets Summer Intern Cornell Tech New York, NY
- Associate Editor Connection III Entertainment Corp. Los Angeles, CA
- Digital Associate Producer Connection III Entertainment Corp. Los Angeles, CA
- Consumer Marketing Engagement Manager Gannett Co. Inc. New Castle, DE
- Guy Proposes to His Girlfriend Using a Skyscraper and a Million Post-it Notes
- Meet the British Brand That Gleefully Hates 'Fatties' and Their Sympathizers
- Anti-Littering Campaign Uses DNA to Identify Litterbugs and Put Their Faces on Ads
- 12 Digital Marketing Stats You Should Know From the Last Week
- As Dove Debates Beauty, Ram Celebrates Women for Being Strong to the Core