Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: May 17-24Samsung finds a caveman, Coke finds world peace, and Kmart finds the funny
- 1 of 10
Samsung 'Evolutionary Husband'
Samsung's newest ad is precipitating foul rumblings across the cyberverse for depicting men as gassy, unkempt, couch-bound louts. The spot touts the Evolution Kit, which turns any Samsung television into a smart TV (too bad it can't do the same for your spouse).
- Annie Leibovitz Photographs Well-Known People in Their Homes for a Dozen Real Estate Ads
- Jeff Bridges Salutes the Dude's Favorite Beverage in Short Film for Kahlúa
- From Moscow to Mumbai, These Agencies Make Today's Best Campaigns
- Ad of the Day: Guinness Africa Thrillingly Celebrates Being 'Made of Black'
- Gorgeous New Food Ad From Britain Will Make You Very, Very Hungry