Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: May 17-24Samsung finds a caveman, Coke finds world peace, and Kmart finds the funny
- 1 of 10
Samsung 'Evolutionary Husband'
Samsung's newest ad is precipitating foul rumblings across the cyberverse for depicting men as gassy, unkempt, couch-bound louts. The spot touts the Evolution Kit, which turns any Samsung television into a smart TV (too bad it can't do the same for your spouse).
- Victoria Taylor Reflects on Her Time at Reddit and Life at the Center of a Media Maelstrom
- Here's How Bud Light Designed 200,000 Different Colorful Cans for Music Festivalgoers
- Old Spice Creates a Loony Sci-Fi 'Choose Your Own Adventure' Game on Instagram
- How Advertisers Are Getting on Board With Imgur, a Pinterest for the Millennial Male
- Former Subway Spokesman Jared Fogle Allegedly Paid to Have Sex With 16-Year-Old