Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: May 17-24Samsung finds a caveman, Coke finds world peace, and Kmart finds the funny
- 1 of 10
Samsung 'Evolutionary Husband'
Samsung's newest ad is precipitating foul rumblings across the cyberverse for depicting men as gassy, unkempt, couch-bound louts. The spot touts the Evolution Kit, which turns any Samsung television into a smart TV (too bad it can't do the same for your spouse).
- Account Manager - Advertising Sales & Parternships Grooveshark Gainesville, FL
- National Advertising Sales Manager Alaska Dispatch News Anchorage, AK
- Assistant PR Account Executive Lumentus New York, NY
- Senior Reporter, Government Contracts Law360 New York, NY
- Food Content Director Latina Media Ventures LLC New York, NY
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything You Need to Know About 2015's Big Game
- Snickers' Brady Bunch Ad Is Here, and It's One of the Funniest Super Bowl Spots Ever
- Totino's Beat Everyone to This Year's Super Bowl by Live-Tweeting It a Day Early
- Adweek's Instant Reviews of the 2015 Super Bowl Ads