Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: May 17-24Samsung finds a caveman, Coke finds world peace, and Kmart finds the funny
- 1 of 10
Samsung 'Evolutionary Husband'
Samsung's newest ad is precipitating foul rumblings across the cyberverse for depicting men as gassy, unkempt, couch-bound louts. The spot touts the Evolution Kit, which turns any Samsung television into a smart TV (too bad it can't do the same for your spouse).
- Advertising Sales - Print Magazine Maplegate Media Group Danbury, CT
- Reporter, DC Law360 Washington, DC
- VP/Executive Editor Gannett Co. Inc. Detroit, MI
- Director of Product Development TheStreet, Inc. New York, NY
- Assistant Director, Online Marketing (Analytics) Dana Farber Cancer Institute Brookline, MA
- These Are the Digital Trends Everyone in Tech and Advertising Needs to Know
- Ad of the Day: Scrabble Tells a Delightful Love Story Entirely in Anagrams
- Colonel Sanders Just Took Over KFC's Twitter, and He's Amusingly Terrible at It
- This Household Cleaning Brand Has the World's Most Immaculate Twitter Feed
- This Browser Extension Replaces Boring Old Preroll With the World's Best Ads