Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: May 17-24Samsung finds a caveman, Coke finds world peace, and Kmart finds the funny
- 1 of 10
Samsung 'Evolutionary Husband'
Samsung's newest ad is precipitating foul rumblings across the cyberverse for depicting men as gassy, unkempt, couch-bound louts. The spot touts the Evolution Kit, which turns any Samsung television into a smart TV (too bad it can't do the same for your spouse).
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- Real Beauty? Nah, Victoria's Secret Would Rather Celebrate the 'Perfect Body'
- Here Is the Video of Jerome Jarre's In-Flight Antics That Almost Got Him Arrested
- Jim Carrey Mercilessly Spoofs Matthew McConaughey's Lincoln Ads on SNL
- Ad of the Day: Sofia Coppola Directs 4 Oddly Charming Holiday Spots for Gap