Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: May 17-24Samsung finds a caveman, Coke finds world peace, and Kmart finds the funny
- 1 of 10
Samsung 'Evolutionary Husband'
Samsung's newest ad is precipitating foul rumblings across the cyberverse for depicting men as gassy, unkempt, couch-bound louts. The spot touts the Evolution Kit, which turns any Samsung television into a smart TV (too bad it can't do the same for your spouse).
- Leave It to a Laxative Brand to Make the Year's Most Uncomfortable Ad
- Japanese Toyota Ad With Dancing Gorilla Is So Preposterous, It's Actually Great
- Ad of the Day: Paris Hilton Is Back to Wash Cars and Sex-Eat Some Burgers
- Nike Packages Ultra-Flexible Sneakers in a Tiny Shoebox 1/3 of the Regular Size
- Expedia Travels Back in Time to Recreate Your Best Throwback Thursday Photos