Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: May 17-24Samsung finds a caveman, Coke finds world peace, and Kmart finds the funny
- 1 of 10
Samsung 'Evolutionary Husband'
Samsung's newest ad is precipitating foul rumblings across the cyberverse for depicting men as gassy, unkempt, couch-bound louts. The spot touts the Evolution Kit, which turns any Samsung television into a smart TV (too bad it can't do the same for your spouse).
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- See How Droga5 Actually Made the Insanely Intricate Sets for Moto's New Ads
- Old Spice's Man-Robot Sits Down with Drew Brees, and It's Awkwardly Amusing
- As Scotland Counts Votes, Groundskeeper Willie Offers Himself Up as the Nation's Leader
- Awesome Beer Cans Show the Pantone Color of the Brew That's Inside