Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: May 17-24Samsung finds a caveman, Coke finds world peace, and Kmart finds the funny
- 1 of 10
Samsung 'Evolutionary Husband'
Samsung's newest ad is precipitating foul rumblings across the cyberverse for depicting men as gassy, unkempt, couch-bound louts. The spot touts the Evolution Kit, which turns any Samsung television into a smart TV (too bad it can't do the same for your spouse).
- Account Manager Haymarket Media, Inc. New York, NY
- Frontend Developer, Publishing Technology John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Hoboken, NJ
- Account Manager Jun Group New York, NY
- Account Manager Home Front Communications Washington, DC
- Special Projects Manager / Executive Assistant Pensions & Investments New York, NY
- As Journalists Prepare to Swarm Iowa, This Shop Has Created the Perfect Shirts for Them
- Instagram's Creative Mastermind Gives This Advice on How to Make a Good Carousel Ad
- How to Make Your TV Commercials Look Epic, Even on Zero Budget
- These Are the Digital Trends Everyone in Tech and Advertising Needs to Know
- Carl's Jr. Makes the Most Absurdly American Ad for Its Hot-Dog-and-Chips Cheeseburger