Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: May 17-24Samsung finds a caveman, Coke finds world peace, and Kmart finds the funny
- 1 of 10
Samsung 'Evolutionary Husband'
Samsung's newest ad is precipitating foul rumblings across the cyberverse for depicting men as gassy, unkempt, couch-bound louts. The spot touts the Evolution Kit, which turns any Samsung television into a smart TV (too bad it can't do the same for your spouse).
- 12 Marketers Already Experimenting With Instagram's Hyperlapse App
- Ad of the Day: David Fincher Brings Darkness and Mystery to Gap's Fall Campaign
- Instagram Users Are Obsessed With Recreating Its Logo, and the Results Are Quite Wonderful
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free