Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: May 17-24Samsung finds a caveman, Coke finds world peace, and Kmart finds the funny
- 1 of 10
Samsung 'Evolutionary Husband'
Samsung's newest ad is precipitating foul rumblings across the cyberverse for depicting men as gassy, unkempt, couch-bound louts. The spot touts the Evolution Kit, which turns any Samsung television into a smart TV (too bad it can't do the same for your spouse).
- Shirts on, Boys. Abercrombie Says It's Done With Sexualized Marketing
- YouTube Star Hannah Witton Gives Candid Advice About Sex in Durex Campaign
- Ad of the Day: Apple Watch Gets Three Grand 60-Second Spots for Launch Day
- Wells Fargo Features a Lesbian Couple in Its First Big Campaign From BBDO
- Here's the Most Fascinating Slide From BuzzFeed's 2008 Pitch to Investors