Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: May 17-24Samsung finds a caveman, Coke finds world peace, and Kmart finds the funny
- 1 of 10
Samsung 'Evolutionary Husband'
Samsung's newest ad is precipitating foul rumblings across the cyberverse for depicting men as gassy, unkempt, couch-bound louts. The spot touts the Evolution Kit, which turns any Samsung television into a smart TV (too bad it can't do the same for your spouse).
- Senior Account Supervisor/Account Supervisor J Public Relations New York, NY
- Part-Time Graphic Designer LittleThings New York, NY
- Freelance Videographer LittleThings New York, NY
- Freelance Copy Editor LittleThings New York, NY
- Account Exec- Virtual Agency/Freelance Boutique Travel/Lifestyle PR Firm Westport, CT
- What Globally Ambitious Brands Can Learn From Manchester United's Marketing Playbook
- These Compelling Campaigns Are the Gold Standard for Sports Advertising
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- Twitter Just Made It Easier for Advertisers to Target College Grads, Parents and Small Businesses
- 5 Tools You Need to Update Your Sports Marketing Playbook