Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 8-15Wayne Coyne and Mr. Wolfdog, Jeff Gordon's test drive and Heineken's world traveler
- Design Team Behind New Verizon Logo Says It's Meant to Be Flexible, Not 'Clever or Flashy'
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Hyundai Just Hacked Instagram With a Quiz That Leads You to the Right SUV
- Ad of the Day: Honda Explores the Strange Art of Precision Walking in This HR-V Spot
- Beats By Dre Returns Gatorade's Serve With Its Own Flashy Serena Williams Ad