Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Hershey's Just Made a Father-Daughter Ad That's One of the Year's Sweetest
- Zoolander Crashes Barbie's Instagram and Teaches Her How to Do the Blue Steel
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything We Know About 2016's Commercials
- Ad of the Day: A Kind, Curious British Airways Flight Attendant Falls in Love With India
- Budweiser Continues Its Super Bowl Beef With Craft Beer in Macrobrew Pride Ad