Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Marketing Director MediaDC Washington, DC
- Daily Part-Time Reporter Courthouse News Service Fairfax, VA
- GM/Biz Dev head Mobile Media Start up Targeted Digital Video Company San Francisco, CA
- Digital Strategies Coordinator IslandWood Bainbridge Island, WA
- Account Executive- Healthcare PR and Social Media Berry & Company Public Relations New York, NY
- David Beckham Invites You to Travel the World, Drinking His Scotch, in Ad From Guy Ritchie
- Without Condoms, Threesome Night Becomes Puzzle Night in This Odd French PSA
- The Adweek 50: Meet the Real Movers and Shakers Behind the World's Top Brands
- Job-Hunting Creatives Disguise Their Portfolio as a Copy of Lürzer's Archive
- 40 Brand Logos With Hidden Messages, Starting With the Most Famous One