Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Senior Media Sales Account Executive - Klout Lithium Technologies | KLOUT San Francisco, CA
- Senior Media Sales Account Executive - Klout Lithium Technologies | KLOUT New York, NY
- Communications and Digital Marketing Coordinator Tufts University Medford, MA
- Writer for Home Design Houzz Palo Alto, CA
- Communications Manager Population Services International Washington, DC
- 5 Social Media Hacks Every Marketer Should Know
- Totino's Pizza Made 50 Ridiculous Ads Using the World's Worst Stock Photos
- Agency Wants Its Next Art Director to Be Cool, So the Interview Will Be Over Two Days in Vegas
- Ad of the Day: The Potty-Mouth Princesses Are Back to Fight Domestic Violence
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2014