Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Account Executive Creative Circle Charlotte, NC
- Account Supervisor Bread & Butter - Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA
- MOTION GRAPHICS/VIDEO EDITOR – EDITORIAL, CREATIVE NowThis New York, NY
- Experienced PR Account Executive Trent & Company, Inc. Marketing Communications New York, NY
- Part Time to Full Time Events Assistant A Small World New York, NY
- Infographic: Gen Z and Millennials Want Different Things From Brands
- Suntory Whisky 3-D Printed the World's Most Incredible Ice Cubes
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke
- Watch a Calligrapher Perfectly Draw Famous Logos From Scratch With Pen and Ink
- How Groupon Not So Innocently Planned Its Most Popular Facebook Post Ever