Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Product Marketing Manager The Oxford Club- Agora Inc. Baltimore, MD
- Senior Manager, Digital Product Management – OPEN American Express New York, NY
- Healthcare Investment Reporter/Editor PEI Media New York, NY
- Director, Social Media MediaCom New York, NY
- Associate Director, Public Relations LIU Greenvale, NY
- Salvation Army Turns #TheDress Into a Powerful Domestic Violence Ad
- Vince Vaughn and Co-stars Pose for Idiotic Stock Photos You Can Have for Free
- The Bruised Woman on This Billboard Heals Faster as More Passersby Look at Her
- Pornhub Is Getting Into Wearable Tech With the Wankband. Yes, the Wankband
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free