Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Senior Account Executive- Healthcare PR and Social Media Berry & Company Public Relations New York, NY
- Why OK Go Went Facebook-Only With the Debut of Its Buzzy, Zero-Gravity Music Video
- Why Do So Many People Go Crazy for Wegmans?
- Leo Burnett Built a Livable Model of Van Gogh's 'Bedroom' That You Can Rent on Airbnb
- Instagram Will Start Displaying Video Views in a Push for More Ads
- 9 Eye-Opening Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week