Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Web Analytics Manager New Jersey Monthly/New Jersey Bride Morristown, NJ
- Senior Account Executive(Lifestyle/Fashion/Beauty) EFG PR :: Entertainment Fusion Group New York, NY
- Fall 2015 Interns Wanted @ Award-Winning PR Agency Sharp Communications New York, NY
- Publicist Chicago Review Press Chicago, IL
- Digital Marketing Manager Net Impact San Francisco, CA
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- The World's 18 Best Outdoor Campaigns of 2014-2015
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- 6 Creatives Waged a Design Battle in Front of 1,000 People, and Here's What They Made
- This Quirky Campaign to Rename British Landmarks Boosted Chinese Visits 27%