Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- 1960s Adman Makes a Hilarious and Obscene Visit to a Modern Agency (NSFW)
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- Instagram's Video Ads Are Finally Live, and Here Are 4 From Major Brands
- Here's a Supercut of the Most Hilarious Matthew McConaughey Lincoln Ad Parodies
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Oct. 24-31