Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Leave It to a Laxative Brand to Make the Year's Most Uncomfortable Ad
- Japanese Toyota Ad With Dancing Gorilla Is So Preposterous, It's Actually Great
- Expedia Travels Back in Time to Recreate Your Best Throwback Thursday Photos
- Ad of the Day: Every Wave Is Your First in Samsung's Lovely Celebration of Surfing
- Samsung’s Secret to Viral Videos: Load Up on Celebrity Endorsements