Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- PR SAS or Account Director – Social Responsibility NYC Public Relations Agency New York, NY
- Project Manager - Educational Courses Fulcrum Labs Los Angeles, CA
- Account Manager Sunshine Sachs Washington, DC
- Web Producer Crain's New York Business New York, NY
- Freelance Food Writers/Dining + Restaurant Content OpenTable New York, NY
- Man Shaves Beard Off After 14 Years, and Family Reacts in Shock, in Remarkable Razor Ad
- This French Drink Brand Took 7 Days to Post the World's Slowest Facebook Status
- 8 Intriguing Digital Marketing Stats From the Last Week
- Harrowing Ad About Kids in War Puts a Girl at the Center of a First-Person Shooter
- Ad of the Day: Eli Manning and Tony Romo Do Their Best Rob Lowe for DirecTV