Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Sept. 12-19
- Guinness Takes You Inside Its Storied Dublin Brewery in Almost Mystical New Ad
- This Is How You Make an Ad for Cat Treats Look Like a Nike Commercial
- And the Year's Hottest TV Show Is...