Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Senior M&A Reporter Law360 New York, NY
- Account Manager, College Markets Springer Science + Business Media New York, NY
- Deputy Editor Time Out Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA
- Consumer Advice Reporter U.S. News & World Report Washington, DC
- Publisher, Columbus Dispatch and President, US Pub GateHouse Media Columbus, OH
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- Designer Shows Off His Big Talent in the World's Smallest Portfolio
- The World's 18 Best Outdoor Campaigns of 2014-2015
- This Remarkable Ad Shows Just How Science Can Improve Real People's Lives
- Nike Makes One of the Fastest Ads Ever to Sell the Zoom Air Sneaker