Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Sales and Business Development WorkingRocket New York, NY
- Account Executive, Travel & Hospitality Division EVINS Communications, Ltd. New York, NY
- Traffic Copy Editor Meredith Corporation Phoenix, AZ
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager Wenner Media Los Angeles, CA
- Sponsored Content Freelance Writers U.S. News & World Report Washington, DC
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)
- Ad of the Day: Delta Stuffs the Entire Internet Into Its Latest Brilliant Safety Video
- If You Could Pick Only One, Would You Hire Don, Peggy or Joan?
- Greatest Ad Ever on YouTube? These 20 Iconic Spots Are Fighting It Out
- Leo Burnett, Droga5 Take Top D&AD Awards for 'Like a Girl' and 'This Is Wholesome'