Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Tired of Friends and Family Telling You Their Ad Ideas? This Campaign's for You
- Marketing Firm Fires Employee Whose Photo of a Co-worker's Child Sparked Flurry of Racist Jokes
- Ad of the Day: McDonald's All-Day Breakfast Is Here, and People Are Losing Their Minds
- These 27 Young Influentials Are Shaking Up Media, Marketing, Tech and Entertainment
- Infographic: Emojis Are Becoming a Preferred Communication Tool Across Demographics