Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- Samsung Choreographs an Awesome Human Kaleidoscope for Its Gear S2 Watch
- Why This New York Agency Is Taking All 42 of Its Employees to Japan for the Holidays
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2015