Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Account Manager - Advertising Sales & Parternships Grooveshark Gainesville, FL
- National Advertising Sales Manager Alaska Dispatch News Anchorage, AK
- Assistant PR Account Executive Lumentus New York, NY
- Senior Reporter, Government Contracts Law360 New York, NY
- Food Content Director Latina Media Ventures LLC New York, NY
- Snickers' Brady Bunch Ad Is Here, and It's One of the Funniest Super Bowl Spots Ever
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- Retired NFL Stars Follow Their Oddly Specific Dreams in Wix.com's Extended Super Bowl Ad
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Wants You to Be a Better Human, Not Just a Better Athlete
- Nearly 15,000 People Are Upset That Nascar's Super Bowl Ad Makes Fun of Being Gluten-Free