Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Shirts on, Boys. Abercrombie Says It's Done With Sexualized Marketing
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: April 17-24
- Check Out the Amazing Welcome Kit This Ogilvy Office Gives Each New Hire
- No, Begging Twitter to Verify Your Account Won't Make It Happen
- These Posh Videos Show You How to Pronounce Ogilvy & Mather 'Like a Lord'