Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Ad of the Day: Facebook Just Made Some of the Truest Ads Ever About Friendship
- Bleak Billboards in London Tell Sad Stories of People Priced Out of the City
- 10 Simple Ways to Make Your LinkedIn Profile Stand Out
- Top 10 Branded Videos: Adidas Racks Up 21 Million YouTube Views in One Week
- Infographic: How Mobile Ads Are Becoming More Engaging and Accountable