Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Why Instagram Ads Could be Huge for Facebook's Mobile Empire
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- 'Help, I'm Addicted to Kim Kardashian's Game'
- Where Is Social Headed Next? Hundreds of Marketers Joined #AdweekChat to Weigh In
- Charmin Proudly Tweets That It Will 'Take Care of Uranus'