Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- Why the Ad Industry Job Market Is Tougher Than Ever for Senior Employees
- Ad of the Day: Kids Act Out Romeo & Juliet in Apple's Charming New iPhone 7 Spot
- This Online Advent Calendar Counts Down All of 2016's Terrible Events
- This Facebook Bot Was Designed to Help You Identify Your Unconscious Biases