Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- 9 Interesting and Fun Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week
- In Clever Drone Stunt, Fantastic 4's Human Torch Comes to Life and Flies Around New York
- Ad of the Day: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Is an Insanely Overbearing Mom in Her Best Old Navy Ads Yet
- How Advertisers Are Getting on Board With Imgur, a Pinterest for the Millennial Male
- Mashable Just Learned a Basic Rule of Twitter: Cross William Shatner at Your Own Risk