Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 22-29Prada's eye candy, Gatorade's nightmares and Spotify's first big anthem
- 1 of 10
Prada 'Prada Candy'
Prada is one of the few luxury fashion brands that actually has a sense of humor. The latest example: this delightfully quirky (though still stylish) short film—for the Candy L'Eau fragrance—directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola.
- Sony Advertises Its 'Most Beautiful' TV Picture With One of Its Most Beautiful Ads Ever
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Infographic: The Ideal Length of Everything Online, From Tweets to YouTube Videos
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- Flowchart: When You Should (and When You Shouldn't) Work for Free