Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 15-22Chameleons, cookies, angry goats, Heidi Klum and Pete Rose
- 1 of 10
Valspar 'Jon and Val'
Who better to promote paint—and a special offer to switch if you don't like a certain color—than a pair of chameleons? Say hello to Jon and Val, courtesy of Draftfcb.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- This Colorado Agency Just Made 3 Strains of Marijuana Specifically for Ad People
- Is Netflix Trolling Trump With Today's Grim Teaser for House of Cards?
- Expedia Shares a Powerful Message of Global Togetherness Amid a Divisive Inauguration
- Ad of the Day: Weight Watchers' Remarkable Film Asks Why People Gain Pounds in the First Place
- Agency Crowdsourced This Mosaic of Standing Ovation GIFs as a Thank-You to Obama