Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 15-22Chameleons, cookies, angry goats, Heidi Klum and Pete Rose
- 1 of 10
Valspar 'Jon and Val'
Who better to promote paint—and a special offer to switch if you don't like a certain color—than a pair of chameleons? Say hello to Jon and Val, courtesy of Draftfcb.
- Senior Account Executive/Account Manager Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York
- Community Manager Clique Media Group Los Angeles, California
- Interactive Designer Interactive One New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Manager Westfield Century City, CA
- Digital Project Manager Interactive One New York City, New York
- Why Ads Go Viral, and What Made Apple's 'Taylor vs. Treadmill' the Perfect Viral Spot
- Moms From This N.Y. Agency Offer Hilarious Advice to Their Kids in New Outdoor Campaign
- How JetBlue Achieved the Impossible: Getting Passengers to Love It When Babies Cry
- Ad of the Day: Amid Chaos, Cisco Says 'There's Never Been a Better Time'
- A Man Comes Back to Life, Almost Literally, in Duracell's Beautiful Ad About Hearing Loss