Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: March 15-22Chameleons, cookies, angry goats, Heidi Klum and Pete Rose
- 1 of 10
Valspar 'Jon and Val'
Who better to promote paint—and a special offer to switch if you don't like a certain color—than a pair of chameleons? Say hello to Jon and Val, courtesy of Draftfcb.
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Account Executive FCB West San Francisco, CA
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC
- Man Poses as Target on Facebook, Trolls Haters of Its Gender-Neutral Move With Epic Replies
- Here's What 22 Famous Logos Would Look Like If They Swapped Colors With Competitors
- MTV Is Making Periscopes for Taco Bell During This Weekend's VMAs
- How Instagram Is Changing the Way Brands Look at Photography, Online and Beyond
- Star Wars Shut Down This Facebook Commenter Who Wants Female Armor to Look More Ladylike