Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 7-14Charming Oreos, tripping Big Macs and the most brutal prankvertising stunt yet
- 1 of 10
THINK! 'Pub Loo Shocker'
You're washing up in the bathroom at a bar, minding your own business, when all of a sudden a bloody head comes smashing through the mirror. If you don't have a heart attack, you might absorb Leo Burnett's road-safety message: Don't drink and drive.
- PR Account Executive King + Company New York, NY
- Ad Ops Manager Penske Media Corp. Los Angeles, CA
- Search Marketing Manager, Digital Media Group Live Nation Entertainment Beverly Hills, CA
- Associate Producer - Community Engagement ideastream Cleveland, OH
- Real-Time Desk Lead (Social Editor) The McClatchy Company Washington, DC
- Snickers' Brady Bunch Ad Is Here, and It's One of the Funniest Super Bowl Spots Ever
- Ad of the Day: Mountain Dew's Kickstart Turns Dudes Into the Craziest Dancers
- Are These the Best and Worst Super Bowl Ads of the Past 5 Years?
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad After Complaints About 'Puppy Mill' Humor