Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 7-14Charming Oreos, tripping Big Macs and the most brutal prankvertising stunt yet
- 1 of 10
THINK! 'Pub Loo Shocker'
You're washing up in the bathroom at a bar, minding your own business, when all of a sudden a bloody head comes smashing through the mirror. If you don't have a heart attack, you might absorb Leo Burnett's road-safety message: Don't drink and drive.
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Account Executive FCB West San Francisco, CA
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC
- Star Wars Shut Down This Facebook Commenter Who Wants Female Armor to Look More Ladylike
- Denny's Offers to Partner With Burger King, Since McDonald's Is Being a McChicken
- Step Aside, Waifs. Ronda Rousey Is Carl's Jr.'s Newest Sandwich-Devouring Ad Star
- Jack in the Box Has Dropped the Ad Agency Created to Run Its Account
- Norm Macdonald Is Now Hosting 15-Second 'Fryerside Chats' as KFC's Colonel Sanders