Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 7-14Charming Oreos, tripping Big Macs and the most brutal prankvertising stunt yet
- 1 of 10
THINK! 'Pub Loo Shocker'
You're washing up in the bathroom at a bar, minding your own business, when all of a sudden a bloody head comes smashing through the mirror. If you don't have a heart attack, you might absorb Leo Burnett's road-safety message: Don't drink and drive.
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- Corning and the MythBusters Guys Show You How to Get Millions of Views on a 10-Minute Pre-Roll
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom
- Ad of the Day: It's Hump Day All Over Again in Geico's New Commercial
- SNL Takes a Cold, Hard Look at Santa's Secrets in 'Serial' Parody