Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 7-14Charming Oreos, tripping Big Macs and the most brutal prankvertising stunt yet
- 1 of 10
THINK! 'Pub Loo Shocker'
You're washing up in the bathroom at a bar, minding your own business, when all of a sudden a bloody head comes smashing through the mirror. If you don't have a heart attack, you might absorb Leo Burnett's road-safety message: Don't drink and drive.
- Watch a Calligrapher Perfectly Draw Famous Logos From Scratch With Pen and Ink
- Volvo and Grey London Invent an Invisible Paint That Lights Up Cyclists at Night
- Ad of the Day: OPI Brilliantly Creates a Whole Alphabet From Drops of Nail Polish
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Launches Cold War Against McDonald's With Propaganda Imagery
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: March 20-27