Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 7-14Charming Oreos, tripping Big Macs and the most brutal prankvertising stunt yet
- 1 of 10
THINK! 'Pub Loo Shocker'
You're washing up in the bathroom at a bar, minding your own business, when all of a sudden a bloody head comes smashing through the mirror. If you don't have a heart attack, you might absorb Leo Burnett's road-safety message: Don't drink and drive.
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- President of Marc Jacobs Announces a Brand Event in the Creepiest Way Possible
- Watch the Most Shared Ads of the Past 8 Years on Unruly Media's 'Viral Spiral'
- Burger King Creates Pre-Roll Ads That Share Your Hatred of Pre-Roll Ads
- Ad of the Day: Kobe and Messi Trade Epic Selfies for Turkish Airlines