Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 7-14Charming Oreos, tripping Big Macs and the most brutal prankvertising stunt yet
- 1 of 10
THINK! 'Pub Loo Shocker'
You're washing up in the bathroom at a bar, minding your own business, when all of a sudden a bloody head comes smashing through the mirror. If you don't have a heart attack, you might absorb Leo Burnett's road-safety message: Don't drink and drive.
- Video Producer-Politics Washington Post Washington, DC
- Digital Marketing Trainee (Santa Monica OR NYC) Resolute Digital LLC (Chelsea & Santa Monica) Santa Monica, CA
- Advertising Operations Manager TV Guide Magazine New York, NY
- VP, Group Account Director Pace Communications Greensboro, NC
- Director of External Relations - West Coast The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence Los Angeles, CA
- Ad of the Day: Leica Recreates 35 Famous Photos to Celebrate a Century of Photography
- Brand of the Day: How Target Deftly Handles Complaints on Facebook
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K
- 'Eat Like You Give a F*ck,' Says This Hilariously Profane Ad for a Cookbook
- Here's the First Condom Ad Aimed at Sex-Positive, Environmentally Minded Feminists