Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 7-14Charming Oreos, tripping Big Macs and the most brutal prankvertising stunt yet
- 1 of 10
THINK! 'Pub Loo Shocker'
You're washing up in the bathroom at a bar, minding your own business, when all of a sudden a bloody head comes smashing through the mirror. If you don't have a heart attack, you might absorb Leo Burnett's road-safety message: Don't drink and drive.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder
- Hair in a Can? This Insane Product Demo Might Actually Be Real
- Ad of the Day: This Wonder Bread Campaign Is the Greatest Thing Since … Well, You Know
- Why Food and Beverage Advertisers Should Be Worried About Pom v. Coca-Cola