Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- YouTube Star Hannah Witton Gives Candid Advice About Sex in Durex Campaign
- Here's the Most Fascinating Slide From BuzzFeed's 2008 Pitch to Investors
- Shirts on, Boys. Abercrombie Says It's Done With Sexualized Marketing
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: April 17-24
- Ad of the Day: Apple Watch Gets Three Grand 60-Second Spots for Launch Day