Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- Technology Writer/Reporter Tech Times New York, NY
- Agency Project Manager Beson4 Media Group Jacksonville, FL
- Social Media / Public Relations Associate Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. Farmingdale, NY
- Sales Director Tech Times New York, NY
- Academic Account Manager Springer Science + Business Media New York, NY
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- It's Good to Be the Star of Cannes: R/GA Wins 33 Lions and Agency of the Year
- 5 Things to Take Away From This Year's Titanium & Integrated Winners at Cannes
- 12 Intriguing and Fun Digital Marketing Stats From the Last Week
- The 3 Best Films From the 2015 Saatchi & Saatchi New Directors' Showcase