Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- KFC Swaps Out Norm Macdonald for Jim Gaffigan as Its Latest 'Real' Colonel
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything We Know About 2016's Commercials
- Hershey's Just Made a Father-Daughter Ad That's One of the Year's Sweetest
- Taco Bell Is Definitely Unveiling the 'Quesalupa' at the Super Bowl. Here's How it Tastes
- Man Creates Obnoxious Robot to Trick Telemarketers in Brilliant Quest for Revenge