Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- Account Executive Creative Circle Charlotte, NC
- Account Supervisor Bread & Butter - Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA
- Quality Manager, Content Services GuideSpark Menlo Park, CA 94025, CA
- Marketing Campaigns Manager B2B Marketing Services Firm New York, NY
- Research Analyst National CineMedia, LLC New York, NY
- Suntory Whisky 3-D Printed the World's Most Incredible Ice Cubes
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke
- Infographic: Gen Z and Millennials Want Different Things From Brands
- Marketers Say Debuting Amazon Dash Right Before April Fools' Day Was Genius
- Watch a Calligrapher Perfectly Draw Famous Logos From Scratch With Pen and Ink