Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad After Complaints About 'Puppy Mill' Humor
- Budweiser Unleashes Its 'Lost Dog' Super Bowl Ad, Hoping to Catch Lightning Twice
- Ad of the Day: Ads Don't Get Much More Joyfully Hypnotic Than Samsung's Latest
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything You Need to Know About 2015's Big Game