Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- Here's a Timeline of Brands Scoring Big in Social Media This Year
- The Best Ad of 2014 Was Brilliant and Subversive, and It Wasn't Even Real
- Ad of the Day: It's Hump Day All Over Again in Geico's New Commercial
- 'The Interview' Is Now a Rallying Cry for Freedom as It Shoots to No. 1 on Google Store