Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
- 2 New Old Spice Guys Kick Off Hilariously Weird 'Smell 'Em Who's Boss' Campaign
- How Russell Westbrook, NBA Renaissance Man, Is Redefining the Role of Spokesman
- Meet the 30 Most Powerful Women in Sports
- Inside 'The Next Rembrandt': How JWT Got a Computer to Paint Like the Old Master
- 5 Secrets to Making a Winning Media Plan