Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- As the Tech Industry Grows and Diversifies, Digital Agency Dress Codes Now Range 'From Hobo to GQ'
- Converse Blows Up Chuck II to Show Off the New Sneaker's Snazzy Insides
- HelloFlo's Creative Team Is Back With an Ad About a 'Fitbit for Your Vag'
- Ad of the Day: Check Out Geico's First Spots in a While Not Made by The Martin Agency
- Old Spice Creates a Loony Sci-Fi 'Choose Your Own Adventure' Game on Instagram