Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- Who's Leading the Way for Marketers Among the Biggest Social Networks?
- Why Adidas's Samba Design Is Still Kicking It After 65 Years
- Ad of the Day: Guys Would Look a Lot Less Perverted If They Just Had Better Underwear
- Budweiser and Miller Parent Companies Agree to Merge in $104 Billion Deal
- Dropbox Shifts Its Image From Cloud Storage to Collaborative Sandbox