Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- Marketing Manager Defense Strategies Institute Hoboken, NJ
- Digital Marketing Manager - Display/Media RevZilla.com Philadelphia, PA
- Business Development Director New Honor Society Chicago, IL
- Experiential Media Sales Rain-Maker Gloss Media New York, NY
- Product/Market Editor The Architect's Newspaper, LLC New York, NY
- In 24 Hours, Pirelli's Calendar Showed How Quickly a Brand Can Modernize Its Image
- See the Dark and Controversial Christmas Ad From Germany That Has Everyone Talking
- Microsoft Makes Peace With Apple in a Holiday Stunt That's Surprisingly Sweet
- Mark Zuckerberg Is Giving Away 99% of His Facebook Fortune
- Johnnie Walker, JetBlue and Canada Goose Are Creating Short Films to Connect With Consumers