Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 21-28Nike messages LeBron, Smart car finds its niche, and Lionel Richie lives in your fridge
- 1 of 10
Smart Fortwo 'Offroad'
If there were a Crowd Pleasing Lions contest at Cannes, this Smart car commercial from BBDO Germany would have run off with it this year. It's a great little David and Goliath story about a Smart Fortwo that goes offroading, leading to all sorts of amusing sight gags—and a killer ending.
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in 2016
- This Vodka Used Facebook Live to Wish Happy Holidays to Every Single Icelander by Name
- Pornhub Cheers Up Lonely People on Christmas Eve in Its New Holiday Ad (SFW)
- Things Aren't as Simple as They Seem in This Sweet Ad About a Kid's Star Wars Helmet
- Ad of the Day: Ronda Rousey Shows 'Strong is Beautiful' in This New Pantene Campaign