Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: June 1-7Cheerios takes on bigotry, Samsung tackles infancy, and Heineken tries a new hero
- Family Kicked Off Southwest Flight After Father Tweeted Complaint
- Family Gets Shot by 3,192 Paintballs in 5 Seconds in Ad That Supposedly Means Well
- Sex and the City Supercut Shows How Much It Loved Name-Dropping Brands
- Ad of the Day: The End Is Nigh in Brilliantly Bleak Ad for FXX's Simpsons Mega-Marathon
- Michelle Phan Sued Over Music Rights: How Will Brands and Influencers React?