Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week, July 26-Aug. 2Applebee's lunch decoys, Oreo's new edge and perhaps the best tampon ad ever
- 1 of 10
HelloFlo "Camp Gyno"
This hilarious, adorable spot for HelloFlo, a tampon subscription service, is being hailed as a game-changer for tampon advertising. And it does have it all—a fun premise, great comic writing, brilliant acting by the girl and, above all, the confidence to address the often-taboo topic head on without hiding behind euphemisms.
- News Editor Opposing Views Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Assistant Vice President of Communications & Public Relations The University of Maryland, Baltimore County(UMBC) Baltimore, MD
- Academic Account Manager Springer Science + Business Media New York, NY
- Staff Writer, TheWeek.com TheWeek.com New York, NY
- Publicity Assistant, Doubleday Penguin Random House U.S.A. New York, NY
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)
- How This Interactive Subway Ad Got Everybody Yawning, and Wanting Coffee
- Greatest Ad Ever on YouTube? These 20 Iconic Spots Are Fighting It Out
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: May 15-22
- If You Could Pick Only One, Would You Hire Don, Peggy or Joan?