Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week, July 26-Aug. 2Applebee's lunch decoys, Oreo's new edge and perhaps the best tampon ad ever
- 1 of 10
HelloFlo "Camp Gyno"
This hilarious, adorable spot for HelloFlo, a tampon subscription service, is being hailed as a game-changer for tampon advertising. And it does have it all—a fun premise, great comic writing, brilliant acting by the girl and, above all, the confidence to address the often-taboo topic head on without hiding behind euphemisms.
- Marketing Manager Defense Strategies Institute Hoboken, NJ
- Digital Marketing Manager - Display/Media RevZilla.com Philadelphia, PA
- Business Development Director New Honor Society Chicago, IL
- Experiential Media Sales Rain-Maker Gloss Media New York, NY
- Product/Market Editor The Architect's Newspaper, LLC New York, NY
- Johnnie Walker, JetBlue and Canada Goose Are Creating Short Films to Connect With Consumers
- 600 Fake Outdoor Ads in Paris Blast Corporate Sponsors of the COP21 Climate Talks
- Hot List: The 24 Digital Brands, Startups and Games That Defined 2015
- Marketing on Reddit Is Scary, But These Success Stories Show Big Potential
- Ad of the Day: A Boy's Christmas Wish Comes True in This Lovely Coca-Cola Film