Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week, July 26-Aug. 2Applebee's lunch decoys, Oreo's new edge and perhaps the best tampon ad ever
- 1 of 10
HelloFlo "Camp Gyno"
This hilarious, adorable spot for HelloFlo, a tampon subscription service, is being hailed as a game-changer for tampon advertising. And it does have it all—a fun premise, great comic writing, brilliant acting by the girl and, above all, the confidence to address the often-taboo topic head on without hiding behind euphemisms.
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Account Executive FCB West San Francisco, CA
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC
- How a Marketing Agency Broke All the Rules to Become a Lifestyle Brand Beloved by Stars
- How Bloodvertising Became One of Today's Most Visceral Trends
- Denny's Offers to Partner With Burger King, Since McDonald's Is Being a McChicken
- Can Agencies Win If They Don't Play the Spec Pitch Game?
- Why This Agency Opened a Chain of Fast-Casual Pizza Restaurants