Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 22-March 1Natural vistas and unnatural visions, Audrey Hepburn and a whole lot of David Bowie
- 1 of 10
Oreo 'Separator Machine #1'
What does it take to separate an Oreo cookie from its creme? A sense of humor and a senselessly complex machine, both from Wieden + Kennedy.
- Hershey's Just Made a Father-Daughter Ad That's One of the Year's Sweetest
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything We Know About 2016's Commercials
- Ad of the Day: A Kind, Curious British Airways Flight Attendant Falls in Love With India
- KFC Swaps Out Norm Macdonald for Jim Gaffigan as Its Latest 'Real' Colonel
- Jet.com Is Crashing the Party With the Most 'Super' Bowl Commercial Ever