Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 22-March 1Natural vistas and unnatural visions, Audrey Hepburn and a whole lot of David Bowie
- 1 of 10
Oreo 'Separator Machine #1'
What does it take to separate an Oreo cookie from its creme? A sense of humor and a senselessly complex machine, both from Wieden + Kennedy.
- Mashable Just Learned a Basic Rule of Twitter: Cross William Shatner at Your Own Risk
- 9 Interesting and Fun Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week
- In Clever Drone Stunt, Fantastic 4's Human Torch Comes to Life and Flies Around New York
- Ad of the Day: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Is an Insanely Overbearing Mom in Her Best Old Navy Ads Yet
- Vice Launches Its First Female-Focused Content Hub, Broadly