Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 22-March 1Natural vistas and unnatural visions, Audrey Hepburn and a whole lot of David Bowie
- 1 of 10
Oreo 'Separator Machine #1'
What does it take to separate an Oreo cookie from its creme? A sense of humor and a senselessly complex machine, both from Wieden + Kennedy.
- Assistant Digital Project Manager Infobase Learning New York, NY
- Creative Media Strategist The New York Times New York, NY
- Account Executive/Senior Account Executive North 6th Agency New York, NY
- Client Solutions Strategist Bloomberg LP New York, NY
- Product Manager U.S. News & World Report Washington, DC
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- Designer Shows Off His Big Talent in the World's Smallest Portfolio
- Nike Makes One of the Fastest Ads Ever to Sell the Zoom Air Sneaker
- Bud Light Leaves BBDO, Moves U.S. Business to Wieden + Kennedy
- How IBM Got 1,000 Staffers to Become Brand Advocates on Social Media