Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 22-March 1Natural vistas and unnatural visions, Audrey Hepburn and a whole lot of David Bowie
- 1 of 10
Oreo 'Separator Machine #1'
What does it take to separate an Oreo cookie from its creme? A sense of humor and a senselessly complex machine, both from Wieden + Kennedy.
- What Makes a Great Creative Director? Here's How 10 of Them Answered That Question
- This Outfit Designed to Help Change Clothes in Public Is at 2,000% of Its Kickstarter Goal
- Honda's Double-Sided Story on YouTube Is Mind-Bendingly Brilliant
- Ad of the Day: A Beautiful Airline Spot Celebrates the Sibling Cities of New York and Paris
- 1960s Adman Makes a Hilarious and Obscene Visit to a Modern Agency (NSFW)