Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 22-March 1Natural vistas and unnatural visions, Audrey Hepburn and a whole lot of David Bowie
- 1 of 10
Oreo 'Separator Machine #1'
What does it take to separate an Oreo cookie from its creme? A sense of humor and a senselessly complex machine, both from Wieden + Kennedy.
- Entertainment Writer Hollywood.com New York, NY
- Communications Leader, The Intercept The Intercept New York, NY
- Senior Account Supervisor/Account Supervisor J Public Relations New York, NY
- Independent Ad Sales Contractor New Mexico Magazine Santa Fe, NM
- Temporary Web Manager (Maternity Cover) Crossroads School for Arts & Sciences Santa Monica, CA
- Babies' Poop Faces Captured in Glorious Slow Motion in Award-Winning Pampers Ad
- Subway Becomes Twitter's Top Trending Topic After FBI Raids Jared Fogle's Home
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Takes Back Bacon in This Silly Anti-Craze Campaign
- Time Inc.'s Digital Innovation Group Is Launching Its Next Big Vertical, 'The Drive'
- How Gatorade, a College Coach's Concoction, Created a $12.5 Billion Industry