Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 22-March 1Natural vistas and unnatural visions, Audrey Hepburn and a whole lot of David Bowie
- 1 of 10
Oreo 'Separator Machine #1'
What does it take to separate an Oreo cookie from its creme? A sense of humor and a senselessly complex machine, both from Wieden + Kennedy.
- How Ikea Used This Ad Full of Naked People to Sell Tables
- Ad of the Day: Honda Explores the Strange Art of Precision Walking in This HR-V Spot
- Coke Tests Whisper's Advertising Potential in the Most Perfect Way
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Reality Check: Working at an Agency Is a Pretty Good Life