Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 22-March 1Natural vistas and unnatural visions, Audrey Hepburn and a whole lot of David Bowie
- 1 of 10
Oreo 'Separator Machine #1'
What does it take to separate an Oreo cookie from its creme? A sense of humor and a senselessly complex machine, both from Wieden + Kennedy.
- Anna Kendrick Will Gently Blow Your Mind With Her Take on Reddit's 'Shower Thoughts'
- Coca-Cola Demands You Choose Happiness in This Gritty Anthem Ad for Europe
- Twitter Scrambles for an Ad Fix as Nielsen's Promoted Tweets Show Up in Porn Feeds
- Ad of the Day: Honda Perfects Split-Second Moments of Driving in Stunning Civic Spot
- Ad of the Day: A Dog Trails Shoppers Around a Mall on Its Billboards, Hoping to Be Adopted