Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 22-March 1Natural vistas and unnatural visions, Audrey Hepburn and a whole lot of David Bowie
- 1 of 10
Oreo 'Separator Machine #1'
What does it take to separate an Oreo cookie from its creme? A sense of humor and a senselessly complex machine, both from Wieden + Kennedy.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Des Moines, IA or Chicago, IL
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- The Dutch Are Speaking Trump's Language in This Hilarious Satire Video 'Welcoming' Him
- Tostitos' New Party Bag Knows When You've Been Drinking and Will Even Call You an Uber
- The Story Behind the Pants-Soiling 'Rings' Prank That Has 200 Million Views in 24 Hours
- Snapchat Is Now Selling Ads Against Nielsen's TV-Like Ratings System
- Ad of the Day: Campari's Lavish Film Noir Takes a Dark Turn on the Road to La La Land