Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 22-March 1Natural vistas and unnatural visions, Audrey Hepburn and a whole lot of David Bowie
- 1 of 10
Oreo 'Separator Machine #1'
What does it take to separate an Oreo cookie from its creme? A sense of humor and a senselessly complex machine, both from Wieden + Kennedy.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Join a Conversation Headed for Catastrophe in Honda's Anti-Texting Ad
- Millionaires' Perceptions of Wealth Skew by Age
- Southwest Shines With Flight Attendant's Viral Video as Social Media Sours for Other Airlines
- Ad of the Day: Maxwell House Says Its Coffee Is Good, Not Great, and Means It