Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 22-March 1Natural vistas and unnatural visions, Audrey Hepburn and a whole lot of David Bowie
- 1 of 10
Oreo 'Separator Machine #1'
What does it take to separate an Oreo cookie from its creme? A sense of humor and a senselessly complex machine, both from Wieden + Kennedy.
- From Moscow to Mumbai, These Agencies Make Today's Best Campaigns
- Jim Parsons Hits the Stratosphere
- Ad of the Day: Ideas Are Feared and Neglected in a World of Shortsighted Cretins, Says GE
- The iPhone 6 Should Make Mobile Ads a Bigger Deal
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free