Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 22-March 1Natural vistas and unnatural visions, Audrey Hepburn and a whole lot of David Bowie
- 1 of 10
Oreo 'Separator Machine #1'
What does it take to separate an Oreo cookie from its creme? A sense of humor and a senselessly complex machine, both from Wieden + Kennedy.
- Media Reporter Advertising Age New York, NY
- Integrated Account Executive TMC Norwalk, CT
- Salesforce Marketing Automation Technologist Crain Detroit, MI
- Real Estate Sales Associate Washingtonian Magazine Washington, DC
- Analyst, Inventory & Yield, Ad Product, Revenue and Sales Operations Condé Nast New York, NY
- Kids Are Given Toy Cars That Can't Crash in This Amusingly Mean Mercedes-Benz Ad
- Ad of the Day: Girls Become Professionals Ahead of Their Time in Barbie's Cool New Ad
- The Sad, Painful Life of Two Testicles Improves Dramatically in This Hilarious Underwear Ad
- Victoria's Secret Ignored the Anger Over This Photo, So a Facebook Fan Fixed It (NSFW)
- Your Life Should Be This Dreamy, Say 6 Beautiful New Ads for the Apple Watch