Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 22-March 1Natural vistas and unnatural visions, Audrey Hepburn and a whole lot of David Bowie
- 1 of 10
Oreo 'Separator Machine #1'
What does it take to separate an Oreo cookie from its creme? A sense of humor and a senselessly complex machine, both from Wieden + Kennedy.
- Account Director, VogueRunway.com Condé Nast New York, NY
- USD30/hr Freelance Video Reviewers (Remote) Blue Ocean Network Anywhere,
- Digital Producer – Business Development and Autos Daily News Jersey City, NJ
- Marketing Specialist Santinelli International Hauppauge, NY
- Public Relations Manager IBT Media Inc. New York, NY
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Google Doesn't Just Have a New Logo. It Has a Whole New Look for the Mobile Age
- Reality Check: Working at an Agency Is a Pretty Good Life
- Ikea Cooks Up a New Kitchen Like It's a Meal in This Adorably Designed Ad
- Children Born on 9/11 Star in This Uplifting Campaign About the Power of Doing Good