Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 1-8The Super Bowl unplugged, an herbal tea unhinged, and David Beckham and Nina Agdal undressed
- 1 of 10
RAM Trucks 'Farmer'
Using stunning photography and a spellbinding Paul Harvey recording, The Richards Group crafted a moving tribute to the American farmer. Easily the best ad of Super Bowl XLVII.
- Maxipad Brand Goes for Blood in Brilliant Reply to Facebook Rant
- Conan O'Brien to Advertisers: You Disgust Me, but I Will Take Your Money
- Millennial Guys Are Turning to Makeup
- MTV Study Shows Varying Attitudes Within Millennial Generation
- Annie Leibovitz Revisits Her Famous Photo of John Lennon and Yoko Ono