Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 1-8The Super Bowl unplugged, an herbal tea unhinged, and David Beckham and Nina Agdal undressed
- 1 of 10
RAM Trucks 'Farmer'
Using stunning photography and a spellbinding Paul Harvey recording, The Richards Group crafted a moving tribute to the American farmer. Easily the best ad of Super Bowl XLVII.
- Account Coordinator Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York (US)
- Associate Online Editor Car and Driver Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- Health Communications Specialist FDA Silver Spring, Maryland
- News Director DeSales Media Group, LLC Brooklyn, New York
- Why It’s Time to Kill Advertising as We Know It and Start Building 'Storyworlds'
- Chipotle Marketing Exec Indicted in Major Crackdown on Cocaine Buyers in New York
- When Coke's Jordan Spieth Ad Shoot Was Rained Out, They Made Something Even Better
- Patriotic People Are Shocked to Learn Where They Really Came From in This Viral Ad
- Ad of the Day: This Up-and-Coming Beer Brand Got Its First Ad Just Right