Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 1-8The Super Bowl unplugged, an herbal tea unhinged, and David Beckham and Nina Agdal undressed
- 1 of 10
RAM Trucks 'Farmer'
Using stunning photography and a spellbinding Paul Harvey recording, The Richards Group crafted a moving tribute to the American farmer. Easily the best ad of Super Bowl XLVII.
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- Obscure Direct Response Brands Dominate Facebook Chatter
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- Dove Hires Criminal Sketch Artist to Draw Women as They See Themselves and as Others See Them