Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 1-8The Super Bowl unplugged, an herbal tea unhinged, and David Beckham and Nina Agdal undressed
- 1 of 10
RAM Trucks 'Farmer'
Using stunning photography and a spellbinding Paul Harvey recording, The Richards Group crafted a moving tribute to the American farmer. Easily the best ad of Super Bowl XLVII.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- White House Website Scrubbed of LGBT, Climate Change, Healthcare and Civil Rights Mentions
- This Nut Brand Bought the Bluntest Front-Page Ad Reacting to Trump's Inauguration
- Trump's First Twitter Background Image for @POTUS Was From Obama's '09 Inauguration
- Expedia Shares a Powerful Message of Global Togetherness Amid a Divisive Inauguration
- Is Netflix Trolling Trump With Today's Grim Teaser for House of Cards?