Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 1-8The Super Bowl unplugged, an herbal tea unhinged, and David Beckham and Nina Agdal undressed
- 1 of 10
RAM Trucks 'Farmer'
Using stunning photography and a spellbinding Paul Harvey recording, The Richards Group crafted a moving tribute to the American farmer. Easily the best ad of Super Bowl XLVII.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder
- Amazing Data From Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart's Social Bromance
- Dodge Celebrates 100 Years With Great New Ad Starring Centenarians
- Starbucks Shows that Instagram Videos Don't Need to Be Thrillers