Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 1-8The Super Bowl unplugged, an herbal tea unhinged, and David Beckham and Nina Agdal undressed
- 1 of 10
RAM Trucks 'Farmer'
Using stunning photography and a spellbinding Paul Harvey recording, The Richards Group crafted a moving tribute to the American farmer. Easily the best ad of Super Bowl XLVII.
- Ad of the Day: Leica Recreates 35 Famous Photos to Celebrate a Century of Photography
- Viagra Airs Its First Ad Featuring Only a Woman, and She Gets Right to the Point
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- Here's the First Condom Ad Aimed at Sex-Positive, Environmentally Minded Feminists
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K