Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 1-8The Super Bowl unplugged, an herbal tea unhinged, and David Beckham and Nina Agdal undressed
- 1 of 10
RAM Trucks 'Farmer'
Using stunning photography and a spellbinding Paul Harvey recording, The Richards Group crafted a moving tribute to the American farmer. Easily the best ad of Super Bowl XLVII.
- Account Manager Haymarket Media, Inc. New York, NY
- Frontend Developer, Publishing Technology John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Hoboken, NJ
- Account Manager Jun Group New York, NY
- Account Manager Home Front Communications Washington, DC
- Special Projects Manager / Executive Assistant Pensions & Investments New York, NY
- Instagram's Creative Mastermind Gives This Advice on How to Make a Good Carousel Ad
- Ad of the Day: Scrabble Tells a Delightful Love Story Entirely in Anagrams
- Carl's Jr. Makes the Most Absurdly American Ad for Its Hot-Dog-and-Chips Cheeseburger
- How to Make Your TV Commercials Look Epic, Even on Zero Budget
- Ad of the Day: Pedigree Tackles Race in America in This Provocative Spot