Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 1-8The Super Bowl unplugged, an herbal tea unhinged, and David Beckham and Nina Agdal undressed
- 1 of 10
RAM Trucks 'Farmer'
Using stunning photography and a spellbinding Paul Harvey recording, The Richards Group crafted a moving tribute to the American farmer. Easily the best ad of Super Bowl XLVII.
- DM9 Jayme Syfu Wins Mobile Grand Prix for Turning Cellphones Into Textbooks
- Maxipad Brand Goes for Blood in Brilliant Reply to Facebook Rant
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Barbarian Group Wins Inaugural Innovation Lions Grand Prix for Its Cinder Coding Platform
- Ogilvy Adds Two More Grand Prix—in Outdoor and Media