Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: Aug. 9-16Warby Parker goes pretentious, Jell-O gets depressed, and Coca-Cola pushes healthy habits
- Ad of the Day: Jude Law Dances for Johnnie Walker Blue in Jake Scott's Short Film
- Indian Ad With Female Boss Sparks an Uproar: Is It Super Feminist or Super Sexist?
- Advertisers Are Struggling to Keep Up as Spending Shifts to Mobile
- We Asked Agencies to Share Their Oddest Decorations, and They Did Not Disappoint
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll