Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 1-5Idris Elba, Beyoncé, Sully the sheep and the most incredible golf cart you've ever seen
- 1 of 10
Heineken 'The Final'
You're relaxing in a remote part of Cuba when suddenly you get word that you've gotten an extra ticket to the UEFA Champions League final. You've got to get to England pronto. What do you do? This spot from Tribal DDB imagines the crazy possibilities.
- Family Kicked Off Southwest Flight After Father Tweeted Complaint
- Sex and the City Supercut Shows How Much It Loved Name-Dropping Brands
- Family Gets Shot by 3,192 Paintballs in 5 Seconds in Ad That Supposedly Means Well
- Michelle Phan Sued Over Music Rights: How Will Brands and Influencers React?
- Famous Children's Characters Are Just as Recognizable in Pantone Posters