Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 1-5Idris Elba, Beyoncé, Sully the sheep and the most incredible golf cart you've ever seen
- 1 of 10
Heineken 'The Final'
You're relaxing in a remote part of Cuba when suddenly you get word that you've gotten an extra ticket to the UEFA Champions League final. You've got to get to England pronto. What do you do? This spot from Tribal DDB imagines the crazy possibilities.
- Step Aside, Waifs. Ronda Rousey Is Carl's Jr.'s Newest Sandwich-Devouring Ad Star
- Star Wars Shut Down This Facebook Commenter Who Wants Female Armor to Look More Ladylike
- Denny's Offers to Partner With Burger King, Since McDonald's Is Being a McChicken
- How Instagram Is Changing the Way Brands Look at Photography, Online and Beyond
- Man Poses as Target on Facebook, Trolls Haters of Its Gender-Neutral Move With Epic Replies