Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 1-5Idris Elba, Beyoncé, Sully the sheep and the most incredible golf cart you've ever seen
- 1 of 10
Heineken 'The Final'
You're relaxing in a remote part of Cuba when suddenly you get word that you've gotten an extra ticket to the UEFA Champions League final. You've got to get to England pronto. What do you do? This spot from Tribal DDB imagines the crazy possibilities.
- Media Buyer Verso Advertising New York
- Editor-In-Chief Queens Tribune Queens County, New York (US)
- Senior Correspondent — New York The Holmes Report New York City, New York (US)
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Media Relations Assistant NYU Langone Medical Center New York City, New York
- Ikea Renamed Products After Frequently Googled Problems That Those Products Solve
- Ad of the Day: Beats by Dre's All-Star Athletes Rock Out to White Stripes' 'Seven Nation Army'
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- How Fox's Marketing Fanned the Flames of Empire, One of the Biggest New Shows in Years
- Facebook Just Owned Up to Misreporting Likes, Reactions and Shares to Brands