Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 1-5Idris Elba, Beyoncé, Sully the sheep and the most incredible golf cart you've ever seen
- 1 of 10
Heineken 'The Final'
You're relaxing in a remote part of Cuba when suddenly you get word that you've gotten an extra ticket to the UEFA Champions League final. You've got to get to England pronto. What do you do? This spot from Tribal DDB imagines the crazy possibilities.
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke
- Watch a Calligrapher Perfectly Draw Famous Logos From Scratch With Pen and Ink
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Launches Cold War Against McDonald's With Propaganda Imagery
- Volvo and Grey London Invent an Invisible Paint That Lights Up Cyclists at Night
- Ricky Gervais Phones In These Hilariously Honest Ads Introducing Netflix to Australia