Adweek's Top 10 Commercials of the Week: April 1-5Idris Elba, Beyoncé, Sully the sheep and the most incredible golf cart you've ever seen
- 1 of 10
Heineken 'The Final'
You're relaxing in a remote part of Cuba when suddenly you get word that you've gotten an extra ticket to the UEFA Champions League final. You've got to get to England pronto. What do you do? This spot from Tribal DDB imagines the crazy possibilities.
- Video Producer-Politics Washington Post Washington, DC
- Digital Marketing Trainee (Santa Monica OR NYC) Resolute Digital LLC (Chelsea & Santa Monica) Santa Monica, CA
- Advertising Operations Manager TV Guide Magazine New York, NY
- VP, Group Account Director Pace Communications Greensboro, NC
- Director of External Relations - West Coast The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence Los Angeles, CA
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K
- Here's the First Condom Ad Aimed at Sex-Positive, Environmentally Minded Feminists
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- Ad of the Day: Dove Shows Moms Just What They're Teaching Their Girls About Beauty
- Dollar Shave Club Trolled by Thousand Dollar Shave Society, for Guys Who 'Make Babies on Purpose'