Adweek's Favorite Thanksgiving SpecialsNot a turkey among these holiday TV plots
Bewitched 'Samantha's Thanksgiving to Remember'
Oh, Bewitched. If there was ever a show predisposed to disliking the Puritan settlers of America, it was this one. Or possibly Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So it's no surprise—well, relatively speaking—when Clara accidentally sends Darrin and Samantha (among others) back to 1620's Plymouth. Darrin, of course, is the one who ends up on trial for witchcraft.
- Maxipad Brand Goes for Blood in Brilliant Reply to Facebook Rant
- Annie Leibovitz Revisits Her Famous Photo of John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Draftfcb and Pereira & O'Dell Each Win a Grand Prix in Cyber Category
- TBWA\Media Arts Lab Earns Press Grand Prix for Apple's iPad Mini Ads
- Conan O'Brien to Advertisers: You Disgust Me, but I Will Take Your Money