Adweek's Favorite Thanksgiving SpecialsNot a turkey among these holiday TV plots
Bewitched 'Samantha's Thanksgiving to Remember'
Oh, Bewitched. If there was ever a show predisposed to disliking the Puritan settlers of America, it was this one. Or possibly Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So it's no surprise—well, relatively speaking—when Clara accidentally sends Darrin and Samantha (among others) back to 1620's Plymouth. Darrin, of course, is the one who ends up on trial for witchcraft.
- Director of Strategic Communications Freelancers Union Brooklyn, NY
- Media Planner Vladimir Jones Denver, CO
- Marketing & Communications Assistant Friends of Hudson River Park New York, NY
- Product Manager, eCommerce/Brand Extensions New York Times New York, NY
- L.A. Editorial Manager DailyMail.com Venice, CA
- Meet the Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Take the Most Creative Trip Around the World
- Audi Makes Fun of Women Drivers (but Not Really) in Curious Twitter Campaign
- Justin Timberlake Plays a Lime Who Goes From Hero to Zero in This Hilarious Tequila Ad
- 10 Revealing Digital Marketing Stats From the Last Week
- Refinery29’s Chic Office Was Designed From the Concrete Up