Adweek's Favorite Thanksgiving SpecialsNot a turkey among these holiday TV plots
Bewitched 'Samantha's Thanksgiving to Remember'
Oh, Bewitched. If there was ever a show predisposed to disliking the Puritan settlers of America, it was this one. Or possibly Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So it's no surprise—well, relatively speaking—when Clara accidentally sends Darrin and Samantha (among others) back to 1620's Plymouth. Darrin, of course, is the one who ends up on trial for witchcraft.
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- Adweek's Creative 100: Meet the Top Thinkers, Makers and Doers in Marketing and Media
- Agency Sends Copywriter Into Wilderness to Live Exclusively on Its Clients' Brands for 5 Days
- The Best Ad Strategy for Pokemon Go Might Not Be What You Think
- 20 Content Creators Who Are Setting the Bar for Creativity in 2016