Adweek's Favorite Thanksgiving SpecialsNot a turkey among these holiday TV plots
Bewitched 'Samantha's Thanksgiving to Remember'
Oh, Bewitched. If there was ever a show predisposed to disliking the Puritan settlers of America, it was this one. Or possibly Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So it's no surprise—well, relatively speaking—when Clara accidentally sends Darrin and Samantha (among others) back to 1620's Plymouth. Darrin, of course, is the one who ends up on trial for witchcraft.
- News Editor Opposing Views Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Assistant Vice President of Communications & Public Relations The University of Maryland, Baltimore County(UMBC) Baltimore, MD
- Academic Account Manager Springer Science + Business Media New York, NY
- Staff Writer, TheWeek.com TheWeek.com New York, NY
- Publicity Assistant, Doubleday Penguin Random House U.S.A. New York, NY
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)
- How This Interactive Subway Ad Got Everybody Yawning, and Wanting Coffee
- 'Unboxing' YouTube Marketers Are Accused of Tricking Kids
- Tennessee Wanted Consistency but Elicited Mockery With Its New Logo
- If You Could Pick Only One, Would You Hire Don, Peggy or Joan?