Adweek's Favorite Thanksgiving SpecialsNot a turkey among these holiday TV plots
Bewitched 'Samantha's Thanksgiving to Remember'
Oh, Bewitched. If there was ever a show predisposed to disliking the Puritan settlers of America, it was this one. Or possibly Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So it's no surprise—well, relatively speaking—when Clara accidentally sends Darrin and Samantha (among others) back to 1620's Plymouth. Darrin, of course, is the one who ends up on trial for witchcraft.
- Here Are the Best (and Worst) Personalized Coke Bottle Hacks So Far
- Stare at This Ford Print Ad for 30 Seconds, and It Will Suddenly Make Sense
- Ad of the Day: Bone-Crushing Duracell Spots Look at the Same NFL Play From Two Angles
- These 5 Dynamic Duos Are Nailing Digital Marketing
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?