Adweek's Favorite Thanksgiving SpecialsNot a turkey among these holiday TV plots
Bewitched 'Samantha's Thanksgiving to Remember'
Oh, Bewitched. If there was ever a show predisposed to disliking the Puritan settlers of America, it was this one. Or possibly Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So it's no surprise—well, relatively speaking—when Clara accidentally sends Darrin and Samantha (among others) back to 1620's Plymouth. Darrin, of course, is the one who ends up on trial for witchcraft.
- Account Executive Creative Circle Charlotte, NC
- Account Supervisor Bread & Butter - Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA
- Presidential Campaign Reporters WhoWhatWhy.org New York, NY
- Senior Medical Writer Springer Science + Business Media NEW YORK, NY
- Medical Writer Springer Science + Business Media NEW YORK, NY
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke
- How Millennials Are Changing the Way Ad Agencies Work
- How Groupon Not So Innocently Planned Its Most Popular Facebook Post Ever
- David Beckham Finds a Somewhat Less Chiseled Partner for Latest Underwear Ads
- Ad of the Day: Neil Patrick Harris Comically Pitches Heineken Light Money Back Guarantee