Adweek's Favorite Thanksgiving SpecialsNot a turkey among these holiday TV plots
Bewitched 'Samantha's Thanksgiving to Remember'
Oh, Bewitched. If there was ever a show predisposed to disliking the Puritan settlers of America, it was this one. Or possibly Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So it's no surprise—well, relatively speaking—when Clara accidentally sends Darrin and Samantha (among others) back to 1620's Plymouth. Darrin, of course, is the one who ends up on trial for witchcraft.
- Ad of the Day: Girls Become Professionals Ahead of Their Time in Barbie's Cool New Ad
- Victoria's Secret Ignored the Anger Over This Photo, So a Facebook Fan Fixed It (NSFW)
- Ad of the Day: Extra Gum Wraps Up One of the Year's Sweetest Love Stories
- Your Life Should Be This Dreamy, Say 6 Beautiful New Ads for the Apple Watch
- Kids Are Given Toy Cars That Can't Crash in This Amusingly Mean Mercedes-Benz Ad