Adweek's Favorite Thanksgiving SpecialsNot a turkey among these holiday TV plots
Bewitched 'Samantha's Thanksgiving to Remember'
Oh, Bewitched. If there was ever a show predisposed to disliking the Puritan settlers of America, it was this one. Or possibly Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So it's no surprise—well, relatively speaking—when Clara accidentally sends Darrin and Samantha (among others) back to 1620's Plymouth. Darrin, of course, is the one who ends up on trial for witchcraft.
- Here's How Bud Light Designed 200,000 Different Colorful Cans for Music Festivalgoers
- Old Spice Creates a Loony Sci-Fi 'Choose Your Own Adventure' Game on Instagram
- Ad of the Day: Check Out Geico's First Spots in a While Not Made by The Martin Agency
- HelloFlo's Creative Team Is Back With an Ad About a 'Fitbit for Your Vag'
- Why These 3 Agency Guys Are Walking 125 Miles to a Company's Office for a Pitch