Adweek's Favorite Thanksgiving SpecialsNot a turkey among these holiday TV plots
- 1 of 10
How I Met Your Mother 'Slapsgiving'
The continuance of a Slapsgiving—I mean, Thanksgiving—tradition: Ted (Josh Radnor) and Marshall (Jason Segel) placed a bet in Season 2 of How I Met Your Mother that ended up with Marshall owing Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) two slaps (look, it's a long story), and Marshall has basically terrorized Barney with the possibility that he might slap him for quite a while now. Lily (Alyson Hannigan), the slap bet commissioner, declares that no slap may take place on Thanksgiving—thus giving Barney something to be seriously thankful for—until she changes her mind, leading to a song composed by Marshall to commemorate the occasion. It's a good song, and it gets set to music in—you guessed it—Slapsgiving 2.
- PR Account Executive King + Company New York, NY
- Ad Ops Manager Penske Media Corp. Los Angeles, CA
- Search Marketing Manager, Digital Media Group Live Nation Entertainment Beverly Hills, CA
- Associate Producer - Community Engagement ideastream Cleveland, OH
- Real-Time Desk Lead (Social Editor) The McClatchy Company Washington, DC
- Ad of the Day: Ads Don't Get Much More Joyfully Hypnotic Than Samsung's Latest
- Everlast's Inspiring Ad With This Girl Boxing Packs Quite a Punch
- GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad After Complaints About 'Puppy Mill' Humor
- Facebook Just Shared Insane Q4 Mobile Numbers and Ad Sales
- Budweiser Unleashes Its 'Lost Dog' Super Bowl Ad, Hoping to Catch Lightning Twice