Adweek's Favorite Thanksgiving SpecialsNot a turkey among these holiday TV plots
- 1 of 10
How I Met Your Mother 'Slapsgiving'
The continuance of a Slapsgiving—I mean, Thanksgiving—tradition: Ted (Josh Radnor) and Marshall (Jason Segel) placed a bet in Season 2 of How I Met Your Mother that ended up with Marshall owing Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) two slaps (look, it's a long story), and Marshall has basically terrorized Barney with the possibility that he might slap him for quite a while now. Lily (Alyson Hannigan), the slap bet commissioner, declares that no slap may take place on Thanksgiving—thus giving Barney something to be seriously thankful for—until she changes her mind, leading to a song composed by Marshall to commemorate the occasion. It's a good song, and it gets set to music in—you guessed it—Slapsgiving 2.
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo
- W+K Develops a Series of Underwater Apps for Sony's Waterproof Phone
- Ad of the Day: Craig Robinson Croons Love Ballads to Verizon FiOS in Mock Infomercial