Adweek's Favorite Thanksgiving SpecialsNot a turkey among these holiday TV plots
- 1 of 10
How I Met Your Mother 'Slapsgiving'
The continuance of a Slapsgiving—I mean, Thanksgiving—tradition: Ted (Josh Radnor) and Marshall (Jason Segel) placed a bet in Season 2 of How I Met Your Mother that ended up with Marshall owing Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) two slaps (look, it's a long story), and Marshall has basically terrorized Barney with the possibility that he might slap him for quite a while now. Lily (Alyson Hannigan), the slap bet commissioner, declares that no slap may take place on Thanksgiving—thus giving Barney something to be seriously thankful for—until she changes her mind, leading to a song composed by Marshall to commemorate the occasion. It's a good song, and it gets set to music in—you guessed it—Slapsgiving 2.
- Project Manager Creative Circle (Project Manager) Plano, TX
- Production and Analytics Coordinator The Urban Institute Washington, DC
- Manager, Publicity, CNBC Primetime NBCUniversal Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Advertising Sales Representative Amos Media Company Chicago, IL
- Director of Client Strategy Resonate New York, NY
- Infographic: The Ideal Length of Everything Online, From Tweets to YouTube Videos
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Sony Advertises Its 'Most Beautiful' TV Picture With One of Its Most Beautiful Ads Ever
- Ad of the Day: Ford Pranks Drivers by Turning a Car Wash Into a Haunted House
- Here Are 10 Must-See Stats From This Week in Digital Marketing