Adweek's Favorite Thanksgiving SpecialsNot a turkey among these holiday TV plots
- 1 of 10
How I Met Your Mother 'Slapsgiving'
The continuance of a Slapsgiving—I mean, Thanksgiving—tradition: Ted (Josh Radnor) and Marshall (Jason Segel) placed a bet in Season 2 of How I Met Your Mother that ended up with Marshall owing Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) two slaps (look, it's a long story), and Marshall has basically terrorized Barney with the possibility that he might slap him for quite a while now. Lily (Alyson Hannigan), the slap bet commissioner, declares that no slap may take place on Thanksgiving—thus giving Barney something to be seriously thankful for—until she changes her mind, leading to a song composed by Marshall to commemorate the occasion. It's a good song, and it gets set to music in—you guessed it—Slapsgiving 2.
- Media Buyer Verso Advertising New York
- Editor-In-Chief Queens Tribune Queens County, New York (US)
- Senior Correspondent — New York The Holmes Report New York City, New York (US)
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Media Relations Assistant NYU Langone Medical Center New York City, New York
- Ikea Renamed Products After Frequently Googled Problems That Those Products Solve
- Ad of the Day: Beats by Dre's All-Star Athletes Rock Out to White Stripes' 'Seven Nation Army'
- Facebook Just Owned Up to Misreporting Likes, Reactions and Shares to Brands
- How Some Agencies Rig Production Bids to Favor Their In-House Studios
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?