Adweek's Favorite Thanksgiving SpecialsNot a turkey among these holiday TV plots
- 1 of 10
How I Met Your Mother 'Slapsgiving'
The continuance of a Slapsgiving—I mean, Thanksgiving—tradition: Ted (Josh Radnor) and Marshall (Jason Segel) placed a bet in Season 2 of How I Met Your Mother that ended up with Marshall owing Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) two slaps (look, it's a long story), and Marshall has basically terrorized Barney with the possibility that he might slap him for quite a while now. Lily (Alyson Hannigan), the slap bet commissioner, declares that no slap may take place on Thanksgiving—thus giving Barney something to be seriously thankful for—until she changes her mind, leading to a song composed by Marshall to commemorate the occasion. It's a good song, and it gets set to music in—you guessed it—Slapsgiving 2.
- Social Media Content Designer Bayard Advertising Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
- This Short Documentary Tells the Story of the Great Volkswagen Ads of the '60s
- Facebook Launches a Big Ad Campaign for Facebook Live, With User Videos at the Core
- 3 Waves of Cyberattacks Brought Down Twitter, Spotify, Pinterest, NYT and Other Sites
- 9 Eye-Opening Digital Marketing Stats From the Past Week
- Hot List: What Are 2016's Top Digital Brands, Apps and Must-Have Products?