The Ad Smackdown: Facebook Vs. GoogleWhich brand turns people off?
Google’s First Big TV Spot “Parisian Love”
Google’s Super Bowl XLIV ad in 2010 scored a touchdown with viewers. “It really demonstrated the versatility of search,” said Reibstein. “It was really very emotive. It was a love story.” Added Madden: “It shows that Google isn’t just part of your life, it’s really interwoven into your world.” How does that compare to Facebook? “Google’s done a much better job in terms of emotionally connecting with the audience,” said Madden.
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo
- Why Tim Hortons Totally Blacked Out This Location in a Small Quebec Town
- Newcastle Asks for Fan Photos, Which It Promises to Photoshop Poorly Into Terrible Ads