The Ad Smackdown: Facebook Vs. GoogleWhich brand turns people off?
Google’s First Big TV Spot “Parisian Love”
Google’s Super Bowl XLIV ad in 2010 scored a touchdown with viewers. “It really demonstrated the versatility of search,” said Reibstein. “It was really very emotive. It was a love story.” Added Madden: “It shows that Google isn’t just part of your life, it’s really interwoven into your world.” How does that compare to Facebook? “Google’s done a much better job in terms of emotionally connecting with the audience,” said Madden.
- Media Reporter Advertising Age New York, NY
- Integrated Account Executive TMC Norwalk, CT
- Salesforce Marketing Automation Technologist Crain Detroit, MI
- Real Estate Sales Associate Washingtonian Magazine Washington, DC
- Analyst, Inventory & Yield, Ad Product, Revenue and Sales Operations Condé Nast New York, NY
- Ad of the Day: Girls Become Professionals Ahead of Their Time in Barbie's Cool New Ad
- Kids Are Given Toy Cars That Can't Crash in This Amusingly Mean Mercedes-Benz Ad
- Victoria's Secret Ignored the Anger Over This Photo, So a Facebook Fan Fixed It (NSFW)
- Your Life Should Be This Dreamy, Say 6 Beautiful New Ads for the Apple Watch
- The Sad, Painful Life of Two Testicles Improves Dramatically in This Hilarious Underwear Ad