The Ad Smackdown: Facebook Vs. GoogleWhich brand turns people off?
Google’s First Big TV Spot “Parisian Love”
Google’s Super Bowl XLIV ad in 2010 scored a touchdown with viewers. “It really demonstrated the versatility of search,” said Reibstein. “It was really very emotive. It was a love story.” Added Madden: “It shows that Google isn’t just part of your life, it’s really interwoven into your world.” How does that compare to Facebook? “Google’s done a much better job in terms of emotionally connecting with the audience,” said Madden.
- Media Sales Executive Progressive Business Media East Coast
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- Ad of the Day: This Very Sweet Holiday Ad Follows a Man on a Mission to Learn English
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2016
- Spotify Crunches User Data in Fun Ways for This New Global Outdoor Ad Campaign
- General Mills Concludes Its U.S. Creative Review by Naming 3 Agencies for Project-Based Work