The Ad Smackdown: Facebook Vs. GoogleWhich brand turns people off?
Google’s First Big TV Spot “Parisian Love”
Google’s Super Bowl XLIV ad in 2010 scored a touchdown with viewers. “It really demonstrated the versatility of search,” said Reibstein. “It was really very emotive. It was a love story.” Added Madden: “It shows that Google isn’t just part of your life, it’s really interwoven into your world.” How does that compare to Facebook? “Google’s done a much better job in terms of emotionally connecting with the audience,” said Madden.
- Director, Consumer Marketing & Home Delivery Gannett Co. Inc. Mc Lean, VA
- Director of Digital Media & Innovation Healthcare media and technology company Princeton, NJ
- Editor-in-Chief amNY.com amNewYork New York, NY
- Summits & Events Marketing Director Fairchild Summits (Fairchild Fashion Media) New York, NY
- Vidicom/Citybuzz Predator - Join the Buzz Vidicom/Citybuzz New York, NY
- Here's a Timeline of Brands Scoring Big in Social Media This Year
- 'The Interview' Is Now a Rallying Cry for Freedom as It Shoots to No. 1 on Google Store
- 5 Agency Leaders on Which Industry Changes Keep Them Up at Night
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom