The Ad Smackdown: Facebook Vs. GoogleWhich brand turns people off?
Google’s First Big TV Spot “Parisian Love”
Google’s Super Bowl XLIV ad in 2010 scored a touchdown with viewers. “It really demonstrated the versatility of search,” said Reibstein. “It was really very emotive. It was a love story.” Added Madden: “It shows that Google isn’t just part of your life, it’s really interwoven into your world.” How does that compare to Facebook? “Google’s done a much better job in terms of emotionally connecting with the audience,” said Madden.
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Meet the 30 Most Powerful Women in Sports
- How Russell Westbrook, NBA Renaissance Man, Is Redefining the Role of Spokesman
- Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel Showed Up at Cannes to Meet With Advertisers After All
- Amy Schumer and Seth Rogen Banter About Equal Pay in New Bud Light Spots
- Infographic: Who Will Watch the Rio Olympics, and What Will They Buy?