The Ad Smackdown: Facebook Vs. GoogleWhich brand turns people off?
Google’s First Big TV Spot “Parisian Love”
Google’s Super Bowl XLIV ad in 2010 scored a touchdown with viewers. “It really demonstrated the versatility of search,” said Reibstein. “It was really very emotive. It was a love story.” Added Madden: “It shows that Google isn’t just part of your life, it’s really interwoven into your world.” How does that compare to Facebook? “Google’s done a much better job in terms of emotionally connecting with the audience,” said Madden.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
- Sales Account Executive Creative Circle Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US)
- Sales Account Executive Bilingual Creative Circle Miami, Florida (US)
- Ad of the Day: Kevin Hart and David Beckham Take a Fun, Disastrous Road Trip for H&M
- Audi Made One Hell of an Entertaining Ad for Tonight's Debate That Everyone Will Love
- McCann Created an Escort Service That Had a Macabre Surprise for Anyone Who Tried It
- Hillary Clinton Releases a Powerful New Ad With Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- This Snapchat Game From Under Armour Turns You Into Cam Newton and Makes You Dodge Wolves