The Ad Smackdown: Facebook Vs. GoogleWhich brand turns people off?
Google’s First Big TV Spot “Parisian Love”
Google’s Super Bowl XLIV ad in 2010 scored a touchdown with viewers. “It really demonstrated the versatility of search,” said Reibstein. “It was really very emotive. It was a love story.” Added Madden: “It shows that Google isn’t just part of your life, it’s really interwoven into your world.” How does that compare to Facebook? “Google’s done a much better job in terms of emotionally connecting with the audience,” said Madden.
- Digital Project Manager GLOW Digital Agency New York
- Newsroom Administrator/Payments Clerk American Media 10004, New York City
- Partnership Manager, TV Acxiom New York City, New York
- Citybuzz Preditor VIDICOM New York City, New York (US)
- Development and Strategic Partnerships Consultancy - Measure of America SSPR Brooklyn, New York
- This Yogurt Brand Found a Clever Workaround to Get in Front of Pokemon Go Players
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- Dove's New Billboards Criticize the Way the Media Discusses Female Athletes' Looks
- Ad of the Day: Nike Gives Babies a Stirring Speech on Unfairness, Ambition and Triumph
- 20 Content Creators Who Are Setting the Bar for Creativity in 2016