The 5 Worst Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHow to waste a small fortune and look dumb to 100 million people
Subway '15 Years'
Even Jared looks uncomfortable with the B-listers congratulating him on the 15th anniversary of his weight loss. That sad "sandwich cake" with the sparkler—a tragic reminder that he must never again eat real cake. Couldn't they have done some gag with Jared's old fat pants? Squeeze him into one leg of them or something?
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
- Sales Account Executive Creative Circle Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US)
- Sales Account Executive Bilingual Creative Circle Miami, Florida (US)
- Sales Account Executive Creative Circle Dallas, Texas
- Audi Made One Hell of an Entertaining Ad for Tonight's Debate That Everyone Will Love
- McCann Created an Escort Service That Had a Macabre Surprise for Anyone Who Tried It
- The Stars of Will & Grace Just Reunited for a Hilarious Pitch to Get You to Vote for Hillary
- How Nielsen Is Shedding Old Perceptions, and Building New Businesses
- Parents Will Love This Sweet, Heartbreaking Ikea Ad With a Kid Picking Out Furniture