The 5 Worst Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHow to waste a small fortune and look dumb to 100 million people
Subway '15 Years'
Even Jared looks uncomfortable with the B-listers congratulating him on the 15th anniversary of his weight loss. That sad "sandwich cake" with the sparkler—a tragic reminder that he must never again eat real cake. Couldn't they have done some gag with Jared's old fat pants? Squeeze him into one leg of them or something?
- Each Model for Betabrand's New Spring Collection Has a Ph.D.
- The Traditional Purchase Funnel Is Kaput
- Ad of the Day: Intel Tells the Amazing Story of 3-D Printing Prosthetics in War-Torn Sudan
- Frank Ocean Gets the Last (Four-Letter) Word in Spat With Chipotle
- The Story of Kids TV Mastermind Fred Seibert