The 5 Worst Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHow to waste a small fortune and look dumb to 100 million people
Subway '15 Years'
Even Jared looks uncomfortable with the B-listers congratulating him on the 15th anniversary of his weight loss. That sad "sandwich cake" with the sparkler—a tragic reminder that he must never again eat real cake. Couldn't they have done some gag with Jared's old fat pants? Squeeze him into one leg of them or something?
- Account Director GlassView New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Content Designer E. & J. Gallo Winery Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
- Terry Tate Checks Donald Trump in Timely Throwback to Classic Reebok Ads
- The Scavenging Raccoons From Geico's New TV Ad Are Doing Gross Cooking Demos Online
- Is Crowdsourcing So Much Turning Creative Directors Into Curators?
- How the Hyphen Is Shaping the Future of Advertising
- This Short Documentary Tells the Story of the Great Volkswagen Ads of the '60s