The 5 Worst Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHow to waste a small fortune and look dumb to 100 million people
Subway '15 Years'
Even Jared looks uncomfortable with the B-listers congratulating him on the 15th anniversary of his weight loss. That sad "sandwich cake" with the sparkler—a tragic reminder that he must never again eat real cake. Couldn't they have done some gag with Jared's old fat pants? Squeeze him into one leg of them or something?
- Communications & PR Manager Crain Detroit, MI
- Senior Producer, Leadership Forbes Media, LLC. Jersey City, NJ
- Assistant Internet News Manager Newsday Media Group Melville, NY
- Sr. Entertainment Writer, ¿Qué Más? MamásLatinas New York, NY
- College Sales Representative (Spokane, WA) W.W. Norton and Company Spokane, WA
- Two Top Creatives Stepping Down at Wieden+Kennedy After Short Tenures
- Tony the Tiger Helps Out a Prostitute in What Looks Like an Elaborate Prank Campaign
- Here's the Best Ad You'll See Today With a Unicorn Who Poops Rainbow Soft-Serve
- Tired of Friends and Family Telling You Their Ad Ideas? This Campaign's for You
- JCPenney Hires a New Agency to Help Grow the Brand With Middle-Income Shoppers