The 5 Worst Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHow to waste a small fortune and look dumb to 100 million people
Subway '15 Years'
Even Jared looks uncomfortable with the B-listers congratulating him on the 15th anniversary of his weight loss. That sad "sandwich cake" with the sparkler—a tragic reminder that he must never again eat real cake. Couldn't they have done some gag with Jared's old fat pants? Squeeze him into one leg of them or something?
- Check Out the Amazing Welcome Kit This Ogilvy Office Gives Each New Hire
- W+K Travels to 1960s Iceland for This Wry and Beautiful Yogurt Commercial
- Apple Watch Is Almost Here, and These Are the Brands Taking It Over
- This Cool Tumblr Imagines If Ad Agencies Were Ice Cream Flavors
- Ad of the Day: Cooks Cut Loose in Lurpak's Sizzling New Food Porn