The 5 Worst Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHow to waste a small fortune and look dumb to 100 million people
Subway '15 Years'
Even Jared looks uncomfortable with the B-listers congratulating him on the 15th anniversary of his weight loss. That sad "sandwich cake" with the sparkler—a tragic reminder that he must never again eat real cake. Couldn't they have done some gag with Jared's old fat pants? Squeeze him into one leg of them or something?
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- Why This New York Agency Is Taking All 42 of Its Employees to Japan for the Holidays
- Watch People in Other Industries React Hilariously to Being Asked for Free Spec Work
- View-Master Is Waking From Its Decades-Long Slumber, Thanks to Virtual Reality
- How Barnes and Noble Is Hitting Back Against Amazon—With Coloring Books