The 5 Worst Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHow to waste a small fortune and look dumb to 100 million people
Subway '15 Years'
Even Jared looks uncomfortable with the B-listers congratulating him on the 15th anniversary of his weight loss. That sad "sandwich cake" with the sparkler—a tragic reminder that he must never again eat real cake. Couldn't they have done some gag with Jared's old fat pants? Squeeze him into one leg of them or something?
- Associate Marketing Manager Rowman & Littlefield Lanham, MD
- Reporters and Editors WhoWhatWhy New York, NY
- Director, Consumer Marketing & Home Delivery Gannett Co. Inc. Mc Lean, VA
- Assistant Photo Editor The Hollywood Reporter Los Angeles, CA
- Director of Digital Media & Innovation Healthcare media and technology company Princeton, NJ
- Adweek.com's Top 10 Technology Stories of 2014
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- Here's a Timeline of Brands Scoring Big in Social Media This Year
- 'The Interview' Is Now a Rallying Cry for Freedom as It Shoots to No. 1 on Google Play
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom