5 of the Best TV News MeltdownsCan the scripted drama of 'The Newsroom' beat these real-life broadcast blunders?
- 5 of 5
Anderson Cooper Dissolves Into Giggles Over Potty Humor
It became the first and only time Anderson Cooper made his own RidicuList. During a segment in which he attempts to lambaste actor Gerard Depardieu for drunkenly urinating on the floor of a plane, the CNN star progressively loses his sh-t over a series of less-than-funny pee puns, including such gems as:
"He created his own jet stream."
"I would have guessed he flies incontinental."
"[Seeing] an actual thespian actually thes-peein."
"Took his solo flight to urine-nation."
But the true climax of the segment is toward the end, when Cooper makes a reference to defecation, saying the flight crew was lucky it wasn't "Depard-two" and then dissolving into a fit of uncontrollable giggles more befitting an eight-year-old boy than a venerable news anchor.
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Sept. 12-19
- Awesome Beer Cans Show the Pantone Color of the Brew That's Inside
- How Jack Daniel's Searched All Over the Country for the Best Bar Stories
- Stunning PSA Shifts Time to Undo the Killing on a Syrian School Playground