5 of the Best TV News MeltdownsCan the scripted drama of 'The Newsroom' beat these real-life broadcast blunders?
- 5 of 5
Anderson Cooper Dissolves Into Giggles Over Potty Humor
It became the first and only time Anderson Cooper made his own RidicuList. During a segment in which he attempts to lambaste actor Gerard Depardieu for drunkenly urinating on the floor of a plane, the CNN star progressively loses his sh-t over a series of less-than-funny pee puns, including such gems as:
"He created his own jet stream."
"I would have guessed he flies incontinental."
"[Seeing] an actual thespian actually thes-peein."
"Took his solo flight to urine-nation."
But the true climax of the segment is toward the end, when Cooper makes a reference to defecation, saying the flight crew was lucky it wasn't "Depard-two" and then dissolving into a fit of uncontrollable giggles more befitting an eight-year-old boy than a venerable news anchor.
- Senior Communications Specialist Columbia University - School of Nursing New York, NY
- Assistant Account Executive / Account Executive The Marino Organization New York, NY
- Digital Media Planner iCrossing, Inc. New York, NY
- Senior Account Director, Public Relations Bartle Bogle Hegarty New York, NY
- Rolling Stone Account Manager Wenner Media New York, NY
- These Might Be the First Condom Ads That Try to Make You Less Excited
- This Remarkable Short Film Set at Costco Explores the Empty Obsession With Shopping
- Ad of the Day: Kim Kardashian Just Made One Seriously Strange Ad for an Energy Drink
- Google Paints Stunning Portraits of Disability Rights Heroes on Washington, D.C., Steps
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Re-creates Terminator 2's Bar Fight Scene for Video Game Ad