5 of the Best TV News MeltdownsCan the scripted drama of 'The Newsroom' beat these real-life broadcast blunders?
- 5 of 5
Anderson Cooper Dissolves Into Giggles Over Potty Humor
It became the first and only time Anderson Cooper made his own RidicuList. During a segment in which he attempts to lambaste actor Gerard Depardieu for drunkenly urinating on the floor of a plane, the CNN star progressively loses his sh-t over a series of less-than-funny pee puns, including such gems as:
"He created his own jet stream."
"I would have guessed he flies incontinental."
"[Seeing] an actual thespian actually thes-peein."
"Took his solo flight to urine-nation."
But the true climax of the segment is toward the end, when Cooper makes a reference to defecation, saying the flight crew was lucky it wasn't "Depard-two" and then dissolving into a fit of uncontrollable giggles more befitting an eight-year-old boy than a venerable news anchor.
- Senior M&A Reporter Law360 New York, NY
- Account Manager, College Markets Springer Science + Business Media New York, NY
- Deputy Editor Time Out Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA
- Consumer Advice Reporter U.S. News & World Report Washington, DC
- Publisher, Columbus Dispatch and President, US Pub GateHouse Media Columbus, OH
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- Under Armour Honors Misty Copeland With Hashtag That Led to a Car Full of Flowers
- Designer Shows Off His Big Talent in the World's Smallest Portfolio
- Nike Makes One of the Fastest Ads Ever to Sell the Zoom Air Sneaker
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015