The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Budweiser hasn't had a commercial this good—or this popular—on the Super Bowl in years. The story of a Clydesdale foal and its breeder, separated early on and reunited years later, is by far the most shared ad of the 2013 Super Bowl, and for good reason. A great, simple story wonderfully told.
- Babies' Poop Faces Captured in Glorious Slow Motion in Award-Winning Pampers Ad
- What Globally Ambitious Brands Can Learn From Manchester United's Marketing Playbook
- 5 Ways Marketers Need to Rethink Their Approach to Sports Partnerships
- Ad of the Day: Coca-Cola's Minimalist Can Promotes a World Without Labels
- Twitter Just Made It Easier for Advertisers to Target College Grads, Parents and Small Businesses