The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Budweiser hasn't had a commercial this good—or this popular—on the Super Bowl in years. The story of a Clydesdale foal and its breeder, separated early on and reunited years later, is by far the most shared ad of the 2013 Super Bowl, and for good reason. A great, simple story wonderfully told.
- Ad of the Day: David Fincher Brings Darkness and Mystery to Gap's Fall Campaign
- ESPN Thinks Women Need 'Relationship-Based Rankings' to Grasp Fantasy Football
- With Nearly 3 Billion Views, the Enigmatic 'DisneyCollector' Fascinates Children on YouTube
- LG Asked for 'Mom Confessions,' and Moms Delivered
- 12 Marketers Already Experimenting With Instagram's Hyperlapse App