The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Budweiser hasn't had a commercial this good—or this popular—on the Super Bowl in years. The story of a Clydesdale foal and its breeder, separated early on and reunited years later, is by far the most shared ad of the 2013 Super Bowl, and for good reason. A great, simple story wonderfully told.
- These Are the Digital Trends Everyone in Tech and Advertising Needs to Know
- Ad of the Day: Scrabble Tells a Delightful Love Story Entirely in Anagrams
- Infographic: Everything You Need to Know About YouTube's First 10 Years
- 3M Makes Retargeted Banner Ads Less Annoying by Turning Them Into Post-it Notes
- Kyra & Constantin's Hilarious Round Animals Roll Their Way Into British Bread Ads