The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Budweiser hasn't had a commercial this good—or this popular—on the Super Bowl in years. The story of a Clydesdale foal and its breeder, separated early on and reunited years later, is by far the most shared ad of the 2013 Super Bowl, and for good reason. A great, simple story wonderfully told.
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- Awesome Beer Cans Show the Pantone Color of the Brew That's Inside
- This Dog's Road Trip Stretching Routine Might Be the Best Reason to Buy a Citroen
- See How Droga5 Actually Made the Insanely Intricate Sets for Moto's New Ads
- CBS' New Fall Shows, Ranked From Best to Worst