The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Budweiser hasn't had a commercial this good—or this popular—on the Super Bowl in years. The story of a Clydesdale foal and its breeder, separated early on and reunited years later, is by far the most shared ad of the 2013 Super Bowl, and for good reason. A great, simple story wonderfully told.
- Ad of the Day: Guinness Has Made the Only Ad You Need to See This Fourth of July
- The 10 Most Viral Ads of 2014 (So Far)
- Ad of the Day: 'First Kiss' Director Gets to Second Base With 'Undress Me' Sequel (SFW)
- Japan Is Selling Zoo Jeans, Fashionably Ripped by Lions, Tigers and Bears
- Thailand Does It Again With an Ad That Will Leave You Bawling Like This Baby