The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Budweiser hasn't had a commercial this good—or this popular—on the Super Bowl in years. The story of a Clydesdale foal and its breeder, separated early on and reunited years later, is by far the most shared ad of the 2013 Super Bowl, and for good reason. A great, simple story wonderfully told.
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego, CA; a remote work arrangment may be an option
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Mid to Senior Copywriter LRXD Denver
- Social Media Community Manager Adaptive Studios Culver City
- Why Jeep Ran a Vertical Ad on the Super Bowl With 112 Million Watching Horizontal Screens
- The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl 50
- The 10 Most Viral Ads of Super Bowl 50
- Ad of the Day: Tesco Plays Matchmaker for Valentine's Day With 'Basket Dating'
- Why Marketing for the Year In Which We Actually Live Is a Game Changer