The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Budweiser hasn't had a commercial this good—or this popular—on the Super Bowl in years. The story of a Clydesdale foal and its breeder, separated early on and reunited years later, is by far the most shared ad of the 2013 Super Bowl, and for good reason. A great, simple story wonderfully told.
- Ad of the Day: Jude Law Dances for Johnnie Walker Blue in Jake Scott's Short Film
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- We Asked Agencies to Share Their Oddest Decorations, and They Did Not Disappoint
- Advertisers Are Struggling to Keep Up as Spending Shifts to Mobile
- Indian Ad With Female Boss Sparks an Uproar: Is It Super Feminist or Super Sexist?