The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Samsung 'The Next Big Thing'
Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and the great Bob Odenkirk didn't even need LeBron James to have a winner here. Sharp, funny writing and great performances—particularly the reaction shots from Odenkirk—took this spot over the top. Two of the more enjoyable minutes of the night.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- This Ad About Dangerous Driving Is 100% Not Headed Where You Think It Is
- TurboTax Unveils a Super Bowl Teaser With Its Biggest Celebrity Yet: Humpty Dumpty
- Expedia Shares a Powerful Message of Global Togetherness Amid a Divisive Inauguration
- President Trump Now Has a Snapchat Account as Part of His Social Media Switch Up
- This Nut Brand Bought the Bluntest Front-Page Ad Reacting to Trump's Inauguration