The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Samsung 'The Next Big Thing'
Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and the great Bob Odenkirk didn't even need LeBron James to have a winner here. Sharp, funny writing and great performances—particularly the reaction shots from Odenkirk—took this spot over the top. Two of the more enjoyable minutes of the night.
- Illustrator Takes Requests on Twitter and Draws the World's Saddest Logos
- The 100 Most Influential Leaders in Marketing, Media and Tech
- Evian's Cute and Clever Print Ads Reveal One-Half of Your Inner Child
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Wednesday, May 27, 2015
- 10 Useful and Entertaining Digital Marketing Stats From the Last Week