The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Samsung 'The Next Big Thing'
Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and the great Bob Odenkirk didn't even need LeBron James to have a winner here. Sharp, funny writing and great performances—particularly the reaction shots from Odenkirk—took this spot over the top. Two of the more enjoyable minutes of the night.
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Account Executive FCB West San Francisco, CA
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC
- Man Poses as Target on Facebook, Trolls Haters of Its Gender-Neutral Move With Epic Replies
- Denny's Offers to Partner With Burger King, Since McDonald's Is Being a McChicken
- Ad of the Day: Here's What Happens When You Open a Gun Store in the Middle of NYC
- Star Wars Shut Down This Facebook Commenter Who Wants Female Armor to Look More Ladylike
- MTV Is Making Periscopes for Taco Bell During This Weekend's VMAs