The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Samsung 'The Next Big Thing'
Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and the great Bob Odenkirk didn't even need LeBron James to have a winner here. Sharp, funny writing and great performances—particularly the reaction shots from Odenkirk—took this spot over the top. Two of the more enjoyable minutes of the night.
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything You Need to Know About 2015's Big Game
- Ad of the Day: Meet the Crazy Cameraman Who Films Every Kill in Call of Duty
- Carl's Jr.'s Super Bowl Ad Is Here, and What a Surprise, It Stars an Almost-Naked Woman
- Ad Student Hijacks Agency Hashtags on Instagram, Hoping for Job Interviews
- If Apple Made Milk, and Other Super-Cool Imaginary Product Packaging