The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Samsung 'The Next Big Thing'
Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and the great Bob Odenkirk didn't even need LeBron James to have a winner here. Sharp, funny writing and great performances—particularly the reaction shots from Odenkirk—took this spot over the top. Two of the more enjoyable minutes of the night.
- This Yogurt Brand Found a Clever Workaround to Get in Front of Pokemon Go Players
- 50 Creatives Whose Brilliant Ideas and Beautiful Craft Will Make You Jealous
- Dove's New Billboards Criticize the Way the Media Discusses Female Athletes' Looks
- Ad of the Day: Nike Gives Babies a Stirring Speech on Unfairness, Ambition and Triumph
- 20 Content Creators Who Are Setting the Bar for Creativity in 2016