The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Samsung 'The Next Big Thing'
Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and the great Bob Odenkirk didn't even need LeBron James to have a winner here. Sharp, funny writing and great performances—particularly the reaction shots from Odenkirk—took this spot over the top. Two of the more enjoyable minutes of the night.
- Designer F+W Avon, Massachusetts
- Video Assistant Broadway Across America New York City, New York (US)
- Advertising and Editorial Coordinator Confidential Yardley, PA
- Media Sales Executive Davler Media Group New York City, New York
- Professional Account Manager – Healthcare Public Relations Pascale Communications, LLC Virtual/Work from home
- Motorola Transports You to 2006 in Fun Teaser for the Re-release of the Moto Razr
- Everyone's Angry at This Racist Chinese Ad, but It Says Something About America Too
- Ad of the Day: How Good Is This Vacuum? You Can Climb a Skyscraper With Its Suction
- The Fat Lady Picks Up the Mic and Sings, as Agency Post-it Wars Reach a Weekend Truce
- Y&R's Special Olympics Ad Offers a Truly Remarkable Take on Fatherhood