The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Samsung 'The Next Big Thing'
Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and the great Bob Odenkirk didn't even need LeBron James to have a winner here. Sharp, funny writing and great performances—particularly the reaction shots from Odenkirk—took this spot over the top. Two of the more enjoyable minutes of the night.
- Senior Account Executive/Account Manager Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York
- Community Manager Clique Media Group Los Angeles, California
- Interactive Designer Interactive One New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Manager Westfield Century City, CA
- Digital Project Manager Interactive One New York City, New York
- How JetBlue Achieved the Impossible: Getting Passengers to Love It When Babies Cry
- Ad of the Day: Puma Made a Robot for Runners That Races Them Around the Track
- This Agency's Brilliant 'Braille Bricks' Help Blind Children Learn to Read Through Play
- After 11 Years in Digital Video, YouTube Wants to Take on TV-Sized Budgets
- Samsung Made VR Bedtime Stories for Kids and Parents Who Can't Be Together in Person