The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Samsung 'The Next Big Thing'
Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and the great Bob Odenkirk didn't even need LeBron James to have a winner here. Sharp, funny writing and great performances—particularly the reaction shots from Odenkirk—took this spot over the top. Two of the more enjoyable minutes of the night.
- Ad of the Day: Ballerina Misty Copeland Stars in Jaw-Dropping Spot for Under Armour
- Why Did These $68 Shorts From Stitch Fix Show Up With a $24.97 Price Tag From Nordstrom Rack?
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: July 25-Aug. 1
- P&G Wants to Shelve Up to 100 Brands
- Ad of the Day: Jude Law Dances for Johnnie Walker Blue in Jake Scott's Short Film