The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Samsung 'The Next Big Thing'
Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and the great Bob Odenkirk didn't even need LeBron James to have a winner here. Sharp, funny writing and great performances—particularly the reaction shots from Odenkirk—took this spot over the top. Two of the more enjoyable minutes of the night.
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
- Thanks to Google, You Can Now Take a VR Tour of New York's Holiday Window Displays
- Things Aren't as Simple as They Seem in This Sweet Ad About a Kid's Star Wars Helmet
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in 2016
- How an Instagram Star With a Name Like FuckJerry Makes $30,000 Per Sponsored Post