The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Samsung 'The Next Big Thing'
Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and the great Bob Odenkirk didn't even need LeBron James to have a winner here. Sharp, funny writing and great performances—particularly the reaction shots from Odenkirk—took this spot over the top. Two of the more enjoyable minutes of the night.
- Editor Consumer Electronics Mag San Francisco, CA
- Account Executive, the Knot Concierge Program XO Group & the Knot New York, NY
- Managing Editor HudsonMOD Montclair, NJ
- Freelance Reporter/Stringer-Presidential Campaigns WhoWhatWhy New York, NY
- Associate Marketing Manager Rowman & Littlefield Lanham, MD
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom
- Here's a Timeline of Brands Scoring Big in Social Media This Year
- 'The Interview' Is Now a Rallying Cry for Freedom as It Shoots to No. 1 on Google Play
- 5 Agency Leaders on Which Industry Changes Keep Them Up at Night