The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Samsung 'The Next Big Thing'
Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and the great Bob Odenkirk didn't even need LeBron James to have a winner here. Sharp, funny writing and great performances—particularly the reaction shots from Odenkirk—took this spot over the top. Two of the more enjoyable minutes of the night.
- Victoria Taylor Reflects on Her Time at Reddit and Life at the Center of a Media Maelstrom
- Former Subway Spokesman Jared Fogle Allegedly Paid to Have Sex With 16-Year-Old
- Here's How Bud Light Designed 200,000 Different Colorful Cans for Music Festivalgoers
- Why These 3 Agency Guys Are Walking 125 Miles to a Company's Office for a Pitch
- Old Spice Creates a Loony Sci-Fi 'Choose Your Own Adventure' Game on Instagram