The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Samsung 'The Next Big Thing'
Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and the great Bob Odenkirk didn't even need LeBron James to have a winner here. Sharp, funny writing and great performances—particularly the reaction shots from Odenkirk—took this spot over the top. Two of the more enjoyable minutes of the night.
- Content Writer Wisconsin School of Business 53706, Madison
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
- 3 Things Brands Should Know About Gen Z—and They're Not All About Snapchat
- McCann Created an Escort Service That Had a Macabre Surprise for Anyone Who Tried It
- Audi Made One Hell of an Entertaining Ad for Tonight's Debate That Everyone Will Love
- How the Title Sequence Can Become the Single Best Ad for Any TV Show
- Google, Facebook, Amazon, IBM and Microsoft Team Up to Make Artificial Intelligence Less Scary