The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Samsung 'The Next Big Thing'
Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and the great Bob Odenkirk didn't even need LeBron James to have a winner here. Sharp, funny writing and great performances—particularly the reaction shots from Odenkirk—took this spot over the top. Two of the more enjoyable minutes of the night.
- Thailand Does It Again With an Ad That Will Leave You Bawling Like This Baby
- Even If You Hate Greenpeace and Love Lego, You Have to Admire This Gorgeous Attack Ad
- Ad of the Day: Samsung Slams iPhone Battery, but Are These Ads Losing Their Charge?
- Inside ESPN's Social Media War Room During the Most Tweeted Sporting Event Ever
- BMW Goes for a Spin on the World's Most Insane Racetrack: An Aircraft Carrier