The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Samsung 'The Next Big Thing'
Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd and the great Bob Odenkirk didn't even need LeBron James to have a winner here. Sharp, funny writing and great performances—particularly the reaction shots from Odenkirk—took this spot over the top. Two of the more enjoyable minutes of the night.
- Ad of the Day: Facebook Just Made Some of the Truest Ads Ever About Friendship
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 20-27
- Infographic: Here's Just How Much Crappy Beer Americans Are Drinking
- What Counts as an Online Ad View? A Standard Is Nearing, but the Fight's Not Over
- 10 Simple Ways to Make Your LinkedIn Profile Stand Out