The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Oreo 'Whisper Fight'/'Dunk in the Dark'
Agencies: Wieden + Kennedy, 360i, MediaVest
Oreo had one of the best nights of any brand on Sunday, because it didn't rely solely on its commercial. The spot was entertaining, but the cookie brand was also all over social media with a great ad about the stadium blackout that its agencies whipped up on the fly. It got some 14,000 retweets—more of a roar than a whisper.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Des Moines, IA or Chicago, IL
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- The Dutch Are Speaking Trump's Language in This Hilarious Satire Video 'Welcoming' Him
- The Story Behind the Pants-Soiling 'Rings' Prank That Has 200 Million Views in 24 Hours
- Skittles' 2017 Super Bowl Ad Is All About Young Love, Burglary and Saying 'Katie' a Lot
- Dippin' Dots Ice Cream Responds to Years of Twitter Insults From Sean Spicer
- Ad of the Day: Brace for the Bizarre in Droga5's Wonderfully Wacky Fake Films for MailChimp