The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Oreo 'Whisper Fight'/'Dunk in the Dark'
Agencies: Wieden + Kennedy, 360i, MediaVest
Oreo had one of the best nights of any brand on Sunday, because it didn't rely solely on its commercial. The spot was entertaining, but the cookie brand was also all over social media with a great ad about the stadium blackout that its agencies whipped up on the fly. It got some 14,000 retweets—more of a roar than a whisper.
- Director, Consumer Marketing & Home Delivery Gannett Co. Inc. Mc Lean, VA
- Director of Digital Media & Innovation Healthcare media and technology company Princeton, NJ
- Editor-in-Chief amNY.com amNewYork New York, NY
- Summits & Events Marketing Director Fairchild Summits (Fairchild Fashion Media) New York, NY
- Vidicom/Citybuzz Predator - Join the Buzz Vidicom/Citybuzz New York, NY
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- Here's a Timeline of Brands Scoring Big in Social Media This Year
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom
- 'The Interview' Is Now a Rallying Cry for Freedom as It Shoots to No. 1 on Google Store
- 5 Agency Leaders on Which Industry Changes Keep Them Up at Night