The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Oreo 'Whisper Fight'/'Dunk in the Dark'
Agencies: Wieden + Kennedy, 360i, MediaVest
Oreo had one of the best nights of any brand on Sunday, because it didn't rely solely on its commercial. The spot was entertaining, but the cookie brand was also all over social media with a great ad about the stadium blackout that its agencies whipped up on the fly. It got some 14,000 retweets—more of a roar than a whisper.
- Check Out the Amazing Welcome Kit This Ogilvy Office Gives Each New Hire
- W+K Travels to 1960s Iceland for This Wry and Beautiful Yogurt Commercial
- Google Joins the Hunt for the Loch Ness Monster With Underwater Street View
- Dannon's Oikos Helped to Revive Full House, but Won't Be There to Enjoy It
- This Cool Tumblr Imagines If Ad Agencies Were Ice Cream Flavors