The 5 Best Ads of Super Bowl XLVIIHumor and emotion won the night, as the big spectacles mostly fell short
Oreo 'Whisper Fight'/'Dunk in the Dark'
Agencies: Wieden + Kennedy, 360i, MediaVest
Oreo had one of the best nights of any brand on Sunday, because it didn't rely solely on its commercial. The spot was entertaining, but the cookie brand was also all over social media with a great ad about the stadium blackout that its agencies whipped up on the fly. It got some 14,000 retweets—more of a roar than a whisper.
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- These Pun-Heavy Posters About Graphic Design Will Make Creatives Chuckle (or Groan)
- Why Volvo Wants You Tweeting During Their Competitors' Super Bowl Ads
- Sonos' Brilliant New Logo Appears to Vibrate When You Scroll Thanks to an Optical Illusion
- The Super Bowl Is Turning Into Digital Advertising's Biggest Day