35 Years That Changed AdvertisingKey moments, shocking and subtle, since Adweek's founding
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Google Doesn't Just Have a New Logo. It Has a Whole New Look for the Mobile Age
- Marshawn Lynch Just Popped Up on a Shopping Channel to Hilariously Sell Skittles
- How Facebook Deconstructed the Status Update for a Lovely Series of Slow-Motion Ads
- Reynolds Made a Clever Instagram Cookbook That Feels Like an 'Endless Table'