21 Campaigns That Should Snare Lions at CannesAdweek's favorites from Leo Burnett's predictions reel
Channel 4, "Meet the Superhumans"
• Agency: 4Creative, London
The British TV network blew viewers away with this spot for its Paralympic Games coverage, mixing brutal action footage from Paralympic sports with glimpses of the athletes' origin stories—war, accidents, genetic disorders. A tale of furious redemption, it was superhuman indeed.
- How Ikea Used This Ad Full of Naked People to Sell Tables
- Ad of the Day: Honda Explores the Strange Art of Precision Walking in This HR-V Spot
- Coke Tests Whisper's Advertising Potential in the Most Perfect Way
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Reality Check: Working at an Agency Is a Pretty Good Life