21 Campaigns That Should Snare Lions at CannesAdweek's favorites from Leo Burnett's predictions reel
Channel 4, "Meet the Superhumans"
• Agency: 4Creative, London
The British TV network blew viewers away with this spot for its Paralympic Games coverage, mixing brutal action footage from Paralympic sports with glimpses of the athletes' origin stories—war, accidents, genetic disorders. A tale of furious redemption, it was superhuman indeed.
- Senior Account Supervisor/Account Supervisor J Public Relations New York, NY
- Editors' Programme DailyMail.com New York, NY
- Hospitality Marketing Consultant Le Relais de Venise l'entrecote New York, NY
- Social Media / Public Relations Associate Swimwear Anywhere, Inc. Farmingdale, NY
- Senior HTML Developer - Email Meredith Corporation Addison, TX
- Under Armour Honors Misty Copeland With Hashtag That Led to a Car Full of Flowers
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- Designer Shows Off His Big Talent in the World's Smallest Portfolio
- This Remarkable Ad Shows Just How Science Can Improve Real People's Lives
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad