21 Campaigns That Should Snare Lions at CannesAdweek's favorites from Leo Burnett's predictions reel
Channel 4, "Meet the Superhumans"
• Agency: 4Creative, London
The British TV network blew viewers away with this spot for its Paralympic Games coverage, mixing brutal action footage from Paralympic sports with glimpses of the athletes' origin stories—war, accidents, genetic disorders. A tale of furious redemption, it was superhuman indeed.
- Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Stump for Unicef in Extremely Virtuous Holiday Ads
- Mock Commercial for Beans Is Better Than Almost Any Real Commercial for Anything
- Streaming Yule Log on Netflix Has Its Own Hilarious Trailer and Director's Commentary
- This Delightfully Sarcastic College Recruitment Ad Will Make You Want to Enroll Today
- Ad of the Day: Apple Ends the Year on a High Note With Delightful Holiday Spot