21 Campaigns That Should Snare Lions at CannesAdweek's favorites from Leo Burnett's predictions reel
Channel 4, "Meet the Superhumans"
• Agency: 4Creative, London
The British TV network blew viewers away with this spot for its Paralympic Games coverage, mixing brutal action footage from Paralympic sports with glimpses of the athletes' origin stories—war, accidents, genetic disorders. A tale of furious redemption, it was superhuman indeed.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- This Ad About Dangerous Driving Is 100% Not Headed Where You Think It Is
- Expedia Shares a Powerful Message of Global Togetherness Amid a Divisive Inauguration
- TurboTax Unveils a Super Bowl Teaser With Its Biggest Celebrity Yet: Humpty Dumpty
- President Trump Now Has a Snapchat Account as Part of His Social Media Switch Up
- Through VR, Häagen-Dazs Will Let You Fly (and Sympathize) With Imperiled Honey Bees