21 Campaigns That Should Snare Lions at CannesAdweek's favorites from Leo Burnett's predictions reel
Channel 4, "Meet the Superhumans"
• Agency: 4Creative, London
The British TV network blew viewers away with this spot for its Paralympic Games coverage, mixing brutal action footage from Paralympic sports with glimpses of the athletes' origin stories—war, accidents, genetic disorders. A tale of furious redemption, it was superhuman indeed.
- Advertising and Editorial Coordinator Confidential Yardley, PA
- Media Sales Executive Davler Media Group New York City, New York
- Professional Account Manager – Healthcare Public Relations Pascale Communications, LLC Virtual/Work from home
- Senior Publicist/Account Supervisor J Public Relations INC. New York City, New York
- Writer / Editor OpenTrons Labworks Inc Brooklyn, New York
- Ad of the Day: Droga5 Has Johnsonville Employees Dream Up Their Own (Ridiculous) Ads
- Snickers 'Hungerithm' Sets the Candy's In-Store Price Based on the Internet's Mood
- Google Built an Escape Room, and Is Making People Use a Bunch of Its Apps to Get Out
- Why We Have Jimmy Kimmel to Thank for CVS' Switch to Digital Receipts
- Havas Worldwide Just Dropped the (Giant) Mic on Canal Street's Post-it Wars