21 Campaigns That Should Snare Lions at CannesAdweek's favorites from Leo Burnett's predictions reel
Channel 4, "Meet the Superhumans"
• Agency: 4Creative, London
The British TV network blew viewers away with this spot for its Paralympic Games coverage, mixing brutal action footage from Paralympic sports with glimpses of the athletes' origin stories—war, accidents, genetic disorders. A tale of furious redemption, it was superhuman indeed.
- News Editor Opposing Views Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- Assistant Vice President of Communications & Public Relations The University of Maryland, Baltimore County(UMBC) Baltimore, MD
- Academic Account Manager Springer Science + Business Media New York, NY
- Staff Writer, TheWeek.com TheWeek.com New York, NY
- Publicity Assistant, Doubleday Penguin Random House U.S.A. New York, NY
- Ad of the Day: Adult Retailer Makes Probably the Craziest X-Rated Ad Yet (NSFW)
- How This Interactive Subway Ad Got Everybody Yawning, and Wanting Coffee
- 'Unboxing' YouTube Marketers Are Accused of Tricking Kids
- Ad of the Day: Delta Stuffs the Entire Internet Into Its Latest Brilliant Safety Video
- Leo Burnett, Droga5 Take Top D&AD Awards for 'Like a Girl' and 'This Is Wholesome'