21 Campaigns That Should Snare Lions at CannesAdweek's favorites from Leo Burnett's predictions reel
- 1 of 21
• Agency: Wieden + Kennedy, Portland, Ore.
Giving Usain Bolt an unlikely run for his money during the 2012 Olympics was Nathan Sorrell, a 230-pound 12-year-old from London, Ohio. His painful jog along a country road at dawn signified the greatness in all of us, as we fight our own demons far from the bright lights of the stadium.
- Vince Vaughn and Co-stars Pose for Idiotic Stock Photos You Can Have for Free
- Ad of the Day: Geico Makes Clever Preroll Ads That Are Basically Unskippable
- Why So Many People Are Suddenly Wearing $600 Canada Goose Coats
- Here's What Would Happen If Ad Agencies Hired Drones as Employees
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free