21 Campaigns That Should Snare Lions at CannesAdweek's favorites from Leo Burnett's predictions reel
- 1 of 21
• Agency: Wieden + Kennedy, Portland, Ore.
Giving Usain Bolt an unlikely run for his money during the 2012 Olympics was Nathan Sorrell, a 230-pound 12-year-old from London, Ohio. His painful jog along a country road at dawn signified the greatness in all of us, as we fight our own demons far from the bright lights of the stadium.
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Mid to Senior Copywriter LRXD Denver
- Ad of the Day: GE Embarks on 'Unimpossible Missions' Like Saving a Snowball in Hell
- Ad of the Day: Netflix Urges You to 'Binge for Love' in Romantic Valentine's Day Ad
- This Agency Creative Director Compiles the World's Weirdest Pinterest Boards
- Ad Agency Execs Are Optimistic About Twitter's New Algorithm
- Facebook Is Now Offering Automatic Captions for Brands Silently Playing Videos