21 Campaigns That Should Snare Lions at CannesAdweek's favorites from Leo Burnett's predictions reel
- 1 of 21
• Agency: Wieden + Kennedy, Portland, Ore.
Giving Usain Bolt an unlikely run for his money during the 2012 Olympics was Nathan Sorrell, a 230-pound 12-year-old from London, Ohio. His painful jog along a country road at dawn signified the greatness in all of us, as we fight our own demons far from the bright lights of the stadium.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- K-Pop Group Twerks to the (Really) Oldies in First Classical Music Video Ever
- Author Brilliantly Recreates Famous Meals From Literature
- Why Food and Beverage Advertisers Should Be Worried About Pom v. Coca-Cola
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder