21 Campaigns That Should Snare Lions at CannesAdweek's favorites from Leo Burnett's predictions reel
- 1 of 21
• Agency: Wieden + Kennedy, Portland, Ore.
Giving Usain Bolt an unlikely run for his money during the 2012 Olympics was Nathan Sorrell, a 230-pound 12-year-old from London, Ohio. His painful jog along a country road at dawn signified the greatness in all of us, as we fight our own demons far from the bright lights of the stadium.
- Chuck Norris Does His Own Epic Split in This Festively Insane Holiday Video
- Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Stump for Unicef in Extremely Virtuous Holiday Ads
- Duck Dynasty Will Most Likely Continue—But What a Mess for A&E [Updated]
- Streaming Yule Log on Netflix Has Its Own Hilarious Trailer and Director's Commentary
- Mock Commercial for Beans Is Better Than Almost Any Real Commercial for Anything