21 Campaigns That Should Snare Lions at CannesAdweek's favorites from Leo Burnett's predictions reel
- 1 of 21
• Agency: Wieden + Kennedy, Portland, Ore.
Giving Usain Bolt an unlikely run for his money during the 2012 Olympics was Nathan Sorrell, a 230-pound 12-year-old from London, Ohio. His painful jog along a country road at dawn signified the greatness in all of us, as we fight our own demons far from the bright lights of the stadium.
- Ad of the Day: David Fincher Brings Darkness and Mystery to Gap's Fall Campaign
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Aug. 22-29
- Ad of the Day: Johnny Manziel Gyrates From Hunger in Latest Snickers Ad
- 9 Charity Stunts That Want to Be the Next Ice Bucket Challenge
- 12 Marketers Already Experimenting With Instagram's Hyperlapse App