21 Campaigns That Should Snare Lions at CannesAdweek's favorites from Leo Burnett's predictions reel
- 1 of 21
• Agency: Wieden + Kennedy, Portland, Ore.
Giving Usain Bolt an unlikely run for his money during the 2012 Olympics was Nathan Sorrell, a 230-pound 12-year-old from London, Ohio. His painful jog along a country road at dawn signified the greatness in all of us, as we fight our own demons far from the bright lights of the stadium.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- White House Website Scrubbed of LGBT, Climate Change, Healthcare and Civil Rights Mentions
- Trump's First Twitter Background Image for @POTUS Was From Obama's '09 Inauguration
- This Colorado Agency Just Made 3 Strains of Marijuana Specifically for Ad People
- Expedia Shares a Powerful Message of Global Togetherness Amid a Divisive Inauguration
- 4 Key Takeaways About the Future of Content From the Brand Storytelling Conference