21 Campaigns That Should Snare Lions at CannesAdweek's favorites from Leo Burnett's predictions reel
- 1 of 21
• Agency: Wieden + Kennedy, Portland, Ore.
Giving Usain Bolt an unlikely run for his money during the 2012 Olympics was Nathan Sorrell, a 230-pound 12-year-old from London, Ohio. His painful jog along a country road at dawn signified the greatness in all of us, as we fight our own demons far from the bright lights of the stadium.
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2015
- View-Master Is Waking From Its Decades-Long Slumber, Thanks to Virtual Reality
- Sorry, Britain, but This Lovely Christmas Ad From Spain Is the One to Watch This Year
- How to Write the Perfect Tagline? Read It Aloud Like You're Al Michaels