21 Campaigns That Should Snare Lions at CannesAdweek's favorites from Leo Burnett's predictions reel
- 1 of 21
• Agency: Wieden + Kennedy, Portland, Ore.
Giving Usain Bolt an unlikely run for his money during the 2012 Olympics was Nathan Sorrell, a 230-pound 12-year-old from London, Ohio. His painful jog along a country road at dawn signified the greatness in all of us, as we fight our own demons far from the bright lights of the stadium.
- Graphic Designer The Shade Store Port Chester, NY
- Journal Product Manager Springer Science + Business Media NEW YORK, NY
- Deputy Editor, BBC.com - Travel BBC Worldwide Americas New York, NY
- Web Production Specialist Money Map Press Baltimore, MD
- Agency Account Manager - Media Ad Sales Bloomberg London,
- David Hasselhoff Reaches Peak Self-Parody in Promo for Kung Fury
- How Jeep Found the Perfect Song to Launch Its Renegade Campaign
- Hyundai Sends a Girl's Message of Love to Her Astronaut Dad Watching From Space
- Ad of the Day: You've Never Seen Unboxing Videos Like Samsung's for the Galaxy S6
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: April 10-17